I’m going to pray u all get the healing u need

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll alert the media.

I'm just sayin'

Of course, she votes against the interest of her people. But we'll just ignore that.

Texas GOP goatfuckers are invading old ladies' homes in Texas. This is who she supports.

Let me tell the GOP goatfuckers something. Most Latinos aren't terribly political, until you push them too far. They work, they worship, they tend to their family.

Just can't go around invading the homes of 80 year old Latina grandmas. It wakes the sleeping giant.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: X

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I'm just sayin'

Of course, she votes against the interest of her people. But we'll just ignore that.

Texas GOP goatfuckers are invading old ladies' homes in Texas. This is who she supports.

Let me tell the GOP goatfuckers something. Most Latinos aren't terribly political, until you push them too far. They work, they worship, they tend to their family.

Just can't go around invading the homes of 80 year old Latina grandmas. It wakes the sleeping giant.

I wish the republitards would pay a huge political price for their shenanigans.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breaks a lucky peiodo LOL
No one cares personally I’d snap him in half

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I'm just sayin'

Wait! YOU know what the "interest of her people" is?

No hubris there.

Why do you Leftards always think you know better what's best for other people? You ain't shit to know what's best for your neighbor the next apartment over.

As for the LULAC Leftist criminal Democrat swine (ultimately funded through block grants from the taxpayers), they were and still are clearly involved in "harvesting" millions of ballots registered to the millions of illegal alien criminals your Democrat betters have let flood into our nation.

The shenanigans regarding ballot fraud are ALWAYS done by your Leftist Democrat filth and it's going to be harder to get away with this time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait! YOU know what the "interest of her people" is?

No hubris there.

Why do you Leftards always think you know better what's best for other people? You ain't shit to know what's best for your neighbor the next apartment over.

As for the LULAC Leftist criminal Democrat swine (ultimately funded through block grants from the taxpayers), they were and still are clearly involved in "harvesting" millions of ballots registered to the millions of illegal alien criminals your Democrat betters have let flood into our nation.

The shenanigans regarding ballot fraud are ALWAYS done by your Leftist Democrat filth and it's going to be harder to get away with this time.

I know it's not raiding the home of 87 year old ladies because they help other seniors register to vote.

And all your allegations of fraud come to zilch. Trump's own "election investigation" committee closed up shop.

FACTS

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I know it's not raiding the home of 87 year old ladies because they help other seniors register to vote.

And all your allegations of fraud come to zilch. Trump's own "election investigation" committee closed up shop.

FACTS
Fuck you, Democrat Criminal. I don't care how old them crones are, they probably got 87 grandkids and great grandkids a piece, more than half of them criminal illegal aliens from their home villages that are now ghost towns because all the resident have come here to get free stuff from the stupid gringo.

I know how it works, sweetheart. Here in Illinois, every single illegal alien criminal who is issued a drivers license is automatically registered to vote. The illegals don't even have to show up to vote at all because you vile and filthy Democrat filth scum have already "harvested" those ballots and they are all filled out for Democrats and stored in DNC offices and ready to deliver to polling places in the early morning hours the day after Election Day.

As one of your fellow Democrat traitors to Democracy said not too long ago "Votes don't win elections, ballots win elections."

Google it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck you, Democrat Criminal. I don't care how old them crones are, they probably got 87 grandkids and great grandkids a piece, more than half of them criminal illegal aliens from their home villages that are now ghost towns because all the resident have come here to get free stuff from the stupid gringo.

I know how it works, sweetheart. Here in Illinois, every single illegal alien criminal who is issued a drivers license is automatically registered to vote. The illegals don't even have to show up to vote at all because you vile and filthy Democrat filth scum have already "harvested" those ballots and they are all filled out for Democrats and stored in DNC offices and ready to deliver to polling places in the early morning hours the day after Election Day.

As one of your fellow Democrat traitors to Democracy said not too long ago "Votes don't win elections, ballots win elections."

Google it.

No, Ragey, fuck you.

You hateful bigoted fuck.

Illinois...where both Republican and Democrat politicians do time in the Big House. You're a joke.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Google it.

You see how she laughs when they make racist comments towards me? Liberals are the first to cry racism then turn around and display racist behavior.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
No, Ragey, fuck you.

You hateful bigoted fuck.

Illinois...where both Republican and Democrat politicians do time in the Big House. You're a joke.

You should review the definition of "bigot." You're clearly projecting. Your bigotry toward conservatives and Trump supporters is on display here every day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should review the definition of "bigot." You're clearly projecting. Your bigotry toward conservatives and Trump supporters is on display here every day.

I am completely biased against Trump's supporters and conservatives. I will shout it from the rooftops if I want.

You are as partisan as I am. I'm not a racist shit like you though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I am completely biased against Trump's supporters and conservatives. I will shout it from the rooftops if I want.

You are as partisan as I am. I'm not a racist shit like you though.
Of course you are. You have TDS. It's a real thing, you know.

And how am I "racist?" Is it because I point out you're a white girl from Texas, just like your birth certificate says, and that there's nothing "BIPOC" or "oppressed minority" about you and you've been pretending to be a "minority" just to get a leg up in your Public Service career in California ... kinda like how Elizabeth Warren is part Injun?

How is that "racist?"

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
My Mexican husband isn’t here. I am tho

You’re gonna have to do better than that.
I can lead a horticulture, I can't make her think.

200w.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course you are. You have TDS. It's a real thing, you know.

And how am I "racist?" Is it because I point out you're a white girl from Texas, just like your birth certificate says, and that there's nothing "BIPOC" or "oppressed minority" about you and you've been pretending to be a "minority" just to get a leg up in your Public Service career in California ... kinda like how Elizabeth Warren is part Injun?

How is that "racist?"

I need some popcorn while I watch this flailing about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Capitulation noted.0

Sure. You want to call me a white girl and get me angry. Not going to work. I'm not the confused one here. I was born in CA and "white". In Texas, where my parents were born, their birth certificates say "Mexican". Of course, it's not a race, but it is TexASS.

So, is my inherited DNA "white" or "Mexican"? Why don't you white people make up your minds?