I’m sorry, Flea…

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Im sure there’s still a couple brain cells in that oatmeal brain of yours that would love the opportunity to die with even a little dignity.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse. Asshat
No, you neuron killing spaz, I’m being truthful.

Unless you mass murdered all your brain functions like you read. Your like the pampered chef of grilling brain matter into burnt hockey pucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Im sure there’s still a couple brain cells in that oatmeal brain of yours that would love the opportunity to die with even a little dignity.

Now you're just being deliberately obtuse. Asshat
No, you neuron killing spaz, I’m being truthful.

Unless you mass murdered all your brain functions like you read. Your like the pampered chef of grilling brain matter into burnt hockey pucks.

It's like a self parody. ^^ He actually posted this and thinks it makes sense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you not understand the musical trends?

House music is what’s in. Sorry about your liposuctioned penis.

House music and it's many variants changed the world 40 years ago and continues to do so.
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

Tell the idiot Scoundy
we were there when they made it
it was boring and repetive then and its still boring and repetitive ... now electro house particularly vocal electro house is the shit ..

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Tell the idiot Scoundy
it was boring and repetive then and its still boring and repetitive ... now electro house particularly vocal electro house is the shit ..

You have a tiny attention span fella. I was in Ibiza in 85 when harder dance music from the gay clubs fused with 4 to the floor music created by DJ's like Frankie Knuckles and Marshall Jefferson and made House music the phenomenon that it became.

Don't ever try to say 'we were there' when you say and show nothing of a dance music education.

You see son.

I WAS THERE

And still am nearly 40 years later every single day.

You just disappeared up your own asshole kid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tell the idiot Scoundy

You have a tiny attention span fella. I was in Ibiza in 85 when harder dance music from the gay clubs fused with 4 to the floor music created by DJ's like Frankie Knuckles and Marshall Jefferson and made House music the phenomenon that it became.

Don't ever try to say 'we were there' when you say and show nothing of a dance music education.

You see son.

I WAS THERE

ha ha you were a faggit sorry my bad I WAS THERE

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The worst part about this thread isnt even that a grown ass man in his 50s is sitting here arguing with a female about "Beys" newest record.

But it's that he is doing this while the news of the Pantera "reunion" tour in 2023.....with Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante paying homage to the Abbott brothers (Vinny Paul and Dime Bag Darrell) has been confirm and all the real adults are super fucking emotional all over the place.

I'm wondering if Poofer tucked his dick really tight before posting this abomination of a thread or if it just shriveled on it's own a long time ago.

I actually fucked this idiot. Correction....I scissored this idiot. Nothing could possibly be more embarrassing.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

oh shit, teh pantera without the only member who actually had talent.

I’d go see Pantera if they took Dimebags rotted corpse out the grave and spiked the guy on a spit and strung his arms so it looked like the guy was playing.

Who the fuck listens to Pantera any more? Date rapists?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

I’d go see Pantera if they took Dimebags rotted corpse out the grave and spiked the guy on a spit and strung his arms so it looked like the guy was playing.

I'm not sure a 50 plus year old man who is sitting here discussing Beyonces newest marketed piece of shit "banger" and calling her BEY is qualified to really say shit about music.

What a fucking joke :LOL3: do you even know who Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante are? Both better musicians than Beyonce....you fucking retard.

You wouldnt go because 1. You're a fucking pussy who jams "bey" and plays Fortnight and 2. You probably dont have bus ticket money.

Who listens to Pantera?! Um grown people with actual taste that isnt dictated by some creepy fucking need to be cool and hip with the younger people who listen to marketed CRAP designed to sell. I swear Poof.....you are having the most awkward and creepiest and second hand embarrassing mid life crisis ever.

Drop your balls, FFS. It's way past time for you to mature past puberty. Develope some substance and depth and stop pretending shits good and you like it just because you THINK the cool kids like it. I havent even heard this new Beyonce shit or know about it and I dont even need to in order to know its total SHIT.

Flea is even saying its shit and she likes hip hop. And she gets a pass because shes female and she still likes actual music and doesnt care what's "in". Grow up and get a personality. Bleh.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

I'm not sure a 50 plus year old man who is sitting here discussing Beyonces newest marketed piece of shit "banger" and calling her BEY is qualified to really say shit about music.

What a fucking joke :LOL3: do you even know who Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante are? Both better musicians than Beyonce....you fucking retard.

You wouldnt go because 1. You're a fucking pussy who jams "bey" and plays Fortnight and 2. You probably dont have bus ticket money.
Hey stupid, “Bey” is Beyoncés nickname. It’s like when I call you stupid. It just fits perfectly.

Second, Bey is, get this, 41 years old, you stupid clod. IF age was a damn prerequisite for listening to music, I would be in that demo, you stupid fool.

Third, Zakk Wylde is terrible. Benante Was relevant in the late 80’s and even then he wasn’t on anybodys best drummers lists, both are second rate musicians who have nothing on Bey. Nothing. Didn’t her last album outsell both them morons entire catalogs?

You know nothing about music. But then again, you know nothing period.

Tell me, stupid, if these morons were anything great, they sure as shit wouldn’t be signing on to play back up roadie for a band that died the minute their talented guitarist died that was only main stream when, you guessed it, their talented guitarist died.

Here name one riff by dimebag that is more known then Walk this Way by Joe Perry. I’ll wait.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm liking the fresh content the King is bringing to this board.

Martini sounding like Cardi B made my day.

Never heard of Pantera. Is that one of those New Age pan pipe outfits like Zamfir?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Never heard of Pantera. Is that one of those New Age pan pipe outfits like Zamfir?
Go wrap some children’s panties around your head and just breathe. When I find you …you’re dead!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Pantera was a band you raped women to.

There was an article in Rolling Stone that completely destroyed their cred decades ago where they said the crowd was filled with angry teens who couldn’t get laid singing along with their hero’s. Wearing a Pantera shirt was like saying “hey, I’m a virgin”.

They cancelled a dog show once because of the stench of body odor after one of their concerts. They’re irrelevant

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pantera was a band you raped women to.

There was an article in Rolling Stone that completely destroyed their cred decades ago where they said the crowd was filled with angry teens who couldn’t get laid singing along with their hero’s. Wearing a Pantera shirt was like saying “hey, I’m a virgin”.

They cancelled a dog show once because of the stench of body odor after one of their concerts. They’re irrelevant

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt …I’ll kill you and you know it.

You sound, like, all dangerous an' shit.

I picture you raging around in a carny House of Mirrors, smashing glass with a toilet plunger.

Or better yet, you're like Doc, from John Carpenter's The Thing, destroying comms equipment with an axe while inarticulately ranting about your daughter's panties.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blurt …I’ll kill you and you know it.

You sound, like, all dangerous an' shit.

I picture you raging around in a carny House of Mirrors, smashing glass with a toilet plunger.

Or better yet, you're like Doc, from John Carpenter's The Thing, destroying comms equipment with an axe while inarticulately ranting about your daughter's panties.
You’re a sick individual.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Tell the idiot Scoundy

You see son.

I WAS THERE

Ibiza? I’m shutting up now