I’m sorry, Flea…

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
But Beys new album is a 100% banger.

The only bad shit is she uses an uncomfortable amount of profanity, other then that it’s no filler.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s a NO.

Beyoncé needs to stick to singing. I love her voice when it’s hitting them high notes.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
But Beys new album is a 100% banger.

The only bad shit is she uses an uncomfortable amount of profanity…

You’ve obviously never listened to the Martini in the Morning podcast, yo!
Beys new album is ten times better then the podcast.

Flea just has tunnel vision trying to compare Benzo calling her up crying after he hit himself in the nuts and Beyoncés singing. It happens.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
House music was in when I was fifteen

sorry about your three chins
Well…

trying to look like one of the kardashians was a thing what, a decade ago? And I don’t seem to recall a sudden outburst in the barrio we’re chicas with nails as long a rulers were pointing at the screen saying “JEYH, THATS WAT I BE WANNTN 2 LUUK LIKE, DEAD AZZ”.

Why you so ashamed of being brown?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Well…

trying to look like one of the kardashians was a thing what, a decade ago? And I don’t seem to recall a sudden outburst in the barrio we’re chicas with nails as long a rulers were pointing at the screen saying “JEYH, THATS WAT I BE WANNTN 2 LUUK LIKE, DEAD AZZ”.

Come again?

So brown people DON’T get BBL’s? Are you high?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Well…

Come again?

So brown people DON’T get BBL’s? Are you high?
I’m sure they do.

But their not trying to look white.

Come on, Flea, in your selfies you could pass off as white trash chic with a farmers tan. You probably don’t even get pulled over by cops any more.

Do you even own a sombrero?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shite, most of the threads in flea's frumpy subforum are discussions of threads at BF. Her taco was all wet and drippy after she started a "Did you all see, SSS wants me to suck his dick" thread. Then you got Aryan saying Oak has magical powers and she hypnotized the owner of BF and is now running Bastard Factory.

All that is missing is Murdy suggesting another merger.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Shite, most of the threads in flea's frumpy subforum are discussions of threads at BF. Her taco was all wet and drippy after she started a "Did you all see, SSS wants me to suck his dick" thread. Then you got Aryan saying Oak has magical powers and she hypnotized the owner of BF and is now running Bastard Factory.

Can you like, fuck off already?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Regan is a trannie. (on the right posing with his sugar daddy)

WTAF.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Wait, Oak has magical powers now?

I like Oak. I’m not getting on her bad side, then.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oak is a bit like Osama from BH, she will fight everyone.

She has all these clowns talking about her non stop at BC, she keeps getting more and more superpowers every day.

I heard she is using telepathy to message Bonesaw and Flea is demanding Bonesaw wear a tin foil toupee to block her.

Face it, Frumpy flea, arayana and bozo are the new cuntwranglers spamming the same fag lames that had Bra1in turning his site into a BLOG.

You got threads discussing the identity of Flynn trending again at BC again.

Yanno, if Flynn is not flynn, then remember when Cunty was discussing flynn's used Volkswagen Beetle and saying it still had a moist vagina print on the dashboard and he was wondering if Flynn cleaned it off before selling the car, then he was talking about Flynn's poker tourneys and how covid effected that.

So if flynn is KM, then Cunty was basically talking to flynn and going along with this grand conspiracy that flynn is actually KM. Why would Cunty even talk to Flynn at FT if its a KM alt, he would have called that shit out.

Then we have some story where benzo found a secret message in his diaper lining telling him that Flynn is actually Mr Pickles.

This is how stupid and gullible these clowns are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It always makes me chuckle when people try to silence the smack talk of themselves or certain others by claiming it as victory. "Oh you got people talking about you!"

By this logic, Hitler really trolled the fuck out of the world. He still has people discussing him.

Everyone on the sex offender list clearly owned the hell out of people.

Charles Manson also just pwnt everyone into oblivion. People still are talking about it!

This line of logic is more to cover for shit bags who add nothing outside of drama and turmoil who are known for their malcontent.

I know people discuss me. The difference is I dont take it as a trophy or win of some sort. Motives are always different depending on the situation and the context.

People arent going to cease discussing someones toxic behaviour by trying to spin it as some trophy or win for the toxic person. That's just not reality. I notice the ones who jump right to that never hold themselves to the same standards when they are ranting, lying, spreading bullshit about other people. But the minute their behaviour becomes a topic they bust that weak shit out as some attempt to make people feel a certain way and stop. That's all it is. Until they act according to these same standards they place on other people.

That's my armchair psychoanalysis. And I'm sticking to it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WTAF.jpg

I saw one the other day in the liquor store, @Aryan.

He/She/It was a cashier there.

Had long hair, boobs and a boy/man's voice.

It's gittin' really weird I tell ya.

Even ifya wanna ignore them, ya cain't.

That @Dove would have a nervous breakdown if she lived in my nieghborhood had ta deal with that on a daily basis, I tell ya. ;-)

Cripes Vancouver is like San Francisco of the North, eh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Oak is a bit like Osama from BH, she will fight everyone.

She has all these clowns talking about her non stop at BC, she keeps getting more and more superpowers every day.

I heard she is using telepathy to message Bonesaw and Flea is demanding Bonesaw wear a tin foil toupee to block her.

Face it, Frumpy flea, arayana and bozo are the new cuntwranglers spamming the same fag lames that had Bra1in turning his site into a BLOG.

You got threads discussing the identity of Flynn trending again at BC again.

Yanno, if Flynn is not flynn, then remember when Cunty was discussing flynn's used Volkswagen Beetle and saying it still had a moist vagina print on the dashboard and he was wondering if Flynn cleaned it off before selling the car, then he was talking about Flynn's poker tourneys and how covid effected that.

So if flynn is KM, then Cunty was basically talking to flynn and going along with this grand conspiracy that flynn is actually KM. Why would Cunty even talk to Flynn at FT if its a KM alt, he would have called that shit out.

Then we have some story where benzo found a secret message in his diaper lining telling him that Flynn is actually Mr Pickles.

This is how stupid and gullible these clowns are.
Basically it comes down to;

“OMGZ let’s say Flynn is Martini!! That’ll show them!!!”

I mean, maybe I used a voice changer when Flynn made that cringe podcast. Remember that? I think they blotted that shit out of their memories or something. Or maybe it’s ptsd who knows…

Maybe if Flynn talked about FN instead of poker. I know fuck all about poker…

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It always makes me chuckle when people try to silence the smack talk of themselves or certain others by claiming it as victory. "Oh you got people talking about you!"

By this logic, Hitler really trolled the fuck out of the world. He still has people discussing him.

Everyone on the sex offender list clearly owned the hell out of people.

Charles Manson also just pwnt everyone into oblivion. People still are talking about it!

This line of logic is more to cover for shit bags who add nothing outside of drama and turmoil who are known for their malcontent.

I know people discuss me. The difference is I dont take it as a trophy or win of some sort. Motives are always different depending on the situation and the context.

People arent going to cease discussing someones toxic behaviour by trying to spin it as some trophy or win for the toxic person. That's just not reality. I notice the ones who jump right to that never hold themselves to the same standards when they are ranting, lying, spreading bullshit about other people. But the minute their behaviour becomes a topic they bust that weak shit out as some attempt to make people feel a certain way and stop. That's all it is. Until they act according to these same standards they place on other people.

That's my armchair psychoanalysis. And I'm sticking to it.

FT was the last "community" forum where love and hugs existed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

WTAF.jpg

I saw one the other day in the liquor store, @Aryan.

He/She/It was a cashier there.

Had long hair, boobs and a boy/man's voice.

It's gittin' really weird I tell ya.

Even ifya wanna ignore them, ya cain't.

That @Dove would have a nervous breakdown if she lived in my nieghborhood had ta deal with that on a daily basis, I tell ya. ;-)

Cripes Vancouver is like San Francisco of the North, eh.

Abominations...

As if it wasn't bad enough in the past having to deal with ugly people, now it's even worse and we have to tolerate literal LGBT Frankensteins, funded by the state to "modify" their bodies, all in the name of tolerance and diversity?

Fuck this Jewish Clown World. It has to go and so do the orchestrators of this madness.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Do you not understand the musical trends?

House music is what’s in. Sorry about your liposuctioned penis.

House music and it's many variants changed the world 40 years ago and continues to do so.
Tell that to Mrs. David Duke when she gets done golfing.

Wait, there’s a nascar race today she’s prolly gonna watch too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've mentioned the pig on 2 legs on BC less times than you've seen naked women this year, faggot.

Why do you insist on keep making yourself look stupid?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

House music and it's many variants changed the world 40 years ago and continues to do so.

The KKK invented House? How in fuck did those Chicago niggers playing at The Warehouse and making the world a better place get past security?

That's a quandry to be sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The KKK invented House? How in fuck did those Chicago niggers playing at The Warehouse and making the world a better place get past security?

How is your comedown, you old homo?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Are you this fucking stupid?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Are you this fucking stupid?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Well I don't double up my typing like a Tourette's victim in an elephant shit mudbath.
You should.

Your so fucking stupid if you copy and paste your shit enough times maybe the concrete in that oblong anvil you call a head will start to crack and chip.

Im sure there’s still a couple brain cells in that oatmeal brain of yours that would love the opportunity to die with even a little dignity.