I’m sorry, Flea…

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Wait, Nose Dive Dovey made a ninja edit.

First, Beys new album isn’t hip hop, stupid. It’s House. While you are too stupid to comprehend that’s two different styles of music, music you admit like a fucking moron you don’t listen to, it’s excellent. As somebody who has worked in clubs, it’s a banger.

Second, nobody listens to Pantera and nobody is going to see them live unless they give away free bowls of soup with a ticket purchase. The last time they were in Chicago, which was decades ago, they couldn’t even sell out the Aragon. They opened the fucking doors and let the homeless in for free and that was with dimebag.

Dovid, and I say this sincerely, don’t talk music. You don’t know a fucking thing about it and your opinion has as much relevance as Doritos dust. I’ve seen your relic’d CD books, you do have good music but I’m positive you don’t listen to any of it. You put your very own hoof in your mouth when you say stupid shit like “derp derp I haven’t listened to it but I’m sure it sucks derp derp”

And no offense, just stick to being a careless cum trough obsessed with me to the point I’m like the fucking internet message board version of the CandyFlynn, you tapioca brained victim. Your mind is like a package of ramen that’s been punched repeatedly that 99% of the world would throw away but you, stupid, think that’s it’s ok because there’s still tiny fragments still there. You were fucking cheated and the only thing that god needs to think about is why when you were conceived your mother didn’t try and OD on plan b pills the next day.

Go talk with the mults over at BC. Nobody wants your worthless ass complaining over here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

First, Beys new album isn’t hip hop, stupid. It’s House. While you are too stupid to comprehend that’s two different styles of music, music you admit like a fucking moron you don’t listen to, it’s excellent. As somebody who has worked in clubs, it’s a banger.

Second, nobody listens to Pantera and nobody is going to see them live unless they give away free bowls of soup with a ticket purchase. The last time they were in Chicago, which was decades ago, they couldn’t even sell out the Aragon. They opened the fucking doors and let the homeless in for free and that was with dimebag.

Dovid, and I say this sincerely, don’t talk music. You don’t know a fucking thing about it and your opinion has as much relevance as Doritos dust. I’ve seen your relic’d CD books, you do have good music but I’m positive you don’t listen to any of it. You put your very own hoof in your mouth when you say stupid shit like “derp derp I haven’t listened to it but I’m sure it sucks derp derp”

And no offense, just stick to being a careless cum trough obsessed with me to the point I’m like the fucking internet message board version of the CandyFlynn, you tapioca brained victim. Your mind is like a package of ramen that’s been punched repeatedly that 99% of the world would throw away but you, stupid, think that’s it’s ok because there’s still tiny fragments still there. You were fucking cheated and the only thing that god needs to think about is why when you were conceived your mother didn’t try and OD on plan b pills the next day.

Go talk with the mults over at BC. Nobody wants your worthless ass complaining over here.
Go eat a vagina!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Go eat a vagina!
Dummy, it’s YOURE A VAGINA

Get your memes right before sobriety slaps the shit out of what little you have in that spacious echo chamber you call a head…….head……..head….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Go eat a vagina!
Dummy, it’s YOURE A VAGINA

Get your memes right before sobriety slaps the shit out of what little you have in that spacious echo chamber you call a head…….head……..head….
Hehehehee…funny cunt!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Stop making everything about Dovey, KM. Please.
Fine.

I put that idiot on ignore.
Nobody uses that function. Have you played Assassin‘s Creed Valhalla? Epic game. Better than that Fortnight shite.
It depends on what your looking for. FN is good when you have limited time because depending on how quick you can get around the map a game can be 15 minutes but it’s never longer then a half hour.

AC is a fantastic series but it’s a time sink to truly enjoy it. Valhalla is a five star game, no doubt, but like FF7R, I want all the bells and whistles, all the cut scenes, all the side quests, everything.

That’s the thing. I have tunnel vision when I game. I can’t start a game until I finish one. Where as FN if I need a break isn’t gonna consume my soul the way it used to. I really don’t play FN as much any more. I’ve accomplished everything you can accomplish and was ranked first in the world for three days straight two seasons ago. I’ve won money and beaten all the good players. I got pickles into playing it and he has god tier stats because he only plays with me while I play with everyone.

But back to AC, yes, I love it. It’s a day one buy every new installment. Triple A titles don’t impress me as much nowadays but that one does. I never got into GoW or Horizons as much as the fan farms of those franchises do. The GoW series is free and I’m not even bothered to DL it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop making everything about Dovey, KM. Please.
Fine.

I put that idiot on ignore.
Nobody uses that function. Have you played Assassin‘s Creed Valhalla? Epic game. Better than that Fortnight shite.
It depends on what your looking for. FN is good when you have limited time because depending on how quick you can get around the map a game can be 15 minutes but it’s never longer then a half hour.

AC is a fantastic series but it’s a time sink to truly enjoy it. Valhalla is a five star game, no doubt, but like FF7R, I want all the bells and whistles, all the cut scenes, all the side quests, everything.

That’s the thing. I have tunnel vision when I game. I can’t start a game until I finish one. Where as FN if I need a break isn’t gonna consume my soul the way it used to. I really don’t play FN as much any more. I’ve accomplished everything you can accomplish and was ranked first in the world for three days straight two seasons ago. I’ve won money and beaten all the good players. I got pickles into playing it and he has god tier stats because he only plays with me while I play with everyone.

But back to AC, yes, I love it. It’s a day one buy every new installment. Triple A titles don’t impress me as much nowadays but that one does. I never got into GoW or Horizons as much as the fan farms of those franchises do. The GoW series is free and I’m not even bothered to DL it.
Nice man. I‘ve read all the Assassin‘s Creed books too. I feel like I was born to be an assassin myself. The term assassin was actually coined from the Middle Easterners taking hash before the assassination.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
(Shakes hands)

oh shit, teh pantera without the only member who actually had talent.

I’d go see Pantera if they took Dimebags rotted corpse out the grave and spiked the guy on a spit and strung his arms so it looked like the guy was playing.

Who the fuck listens to Pantera any more? Date rapists?

I'm not sure a 50 plus year old man who is sitting here discussing Beyonces newest marketed piece of shit "banger" and calling her BEY is qualified to really say shit about music.

What a fucking joke :LOL3: do you even know who Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante are? Both better musicians than Beyonce....you fucking retard.

You wouldnt go because 1. You're a fucking pussy who jams "bey" and plays Fortnight and 2. You probably dont have bus ticket money.

Who listens to Pantera?! Um grown people with actual taste that isnt dictated by some creepy fucking need to be cool and hip with the younger people who listen to marketed CRAP designed to sell. I swear Poof.....you are having the most awkward and creepiest and second hand embarrassing mid life crisis ever.

Drop your balls, FFS. It's way past time for you to mature past puberty. Develope some substance and depth and stop pretending shits good and you like it just because you THINK the cool kids like it. I havent even heard this new Beyonce shit or know about it and I dont even need to in order to know its total SHIT.

Flea is even saying its shit and she likes hip hop. And she gets a pass because shes female and she still likes actual music and doesnt care what's "in". Grow up and get a personality. Bleh.

Oh. Who is stalking who?

If U don't care for Martini, why are you in every thread he posts in?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
(Shakes hands)

I’d go see Pantera if they took Dimebags rotted corpse out the grave and spiked the guy on a spit and strung his arms so it looked like the guy was playing.

I'm not sure a 50 plus year old man who is sitting here discussing Beyonces newest marketed piece of shit "banger" and calling her BEY is qualified to really say shit about music.

What a fucking joke :LOL3: do you even know who Zakk Wylde and Charlie Benante are? Both better musicians than Beyonce....you fucking retard.

You wouldnt go because 1. You're a fucking pussy who jams "bey" and plays Fortnight and 2. You probably dont have bus ticket money.

Who listens to Pantera?! Um grown people with actual taste that isnt dictated by some creepy fucking need to be cool and hip with the younger people who listen to marketed CRAP designed to sell. I swear Poof.....you are having the most awkward and creepiest and second hand embarrassing mid life crisis ever.

Drop your balls, FFS. It's way past time for you to mature past puberty. Develope some substance and depth and stop pretending shits good and you like it just because you THINK the cool kids like it. I havent even heard this new Beyonce shit or know about it and I dont even need to in order to know its total SHIT.

Flea is even saying its shit and she likes hip hop. And she gets a pass because shes female and she still likes actual music and doesnt care what's "in". Grow up and get a personality. Bleh.

No. But you're a forum skank following him around.

Owned.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Tell the idiot Scoundy
we were there when they made it
it was boring and repetive then and its still boring and repetitive ... now electro house particularly vocal electro house is the shit ..

You have a tiny attention span fella. I was in Ibiza in 85 when harder dance music from the gay clubs fused with 4 to the floor music created by DJ's like Frankie Knuckles and Marshall Jefferson and made House music the phenomenon that it became.

Don't ever try to say 'we were there' when you say and show nothing of a dance music education.

You see son.

I WAS THERE

And still am nearly 40 years later every single day.

You just disappeared up your own asshole kid.

Ibiza? I’m shutting up now

Fuck Off.

I shut you up after all these years ?

And all I had to say to an American without a passport was Ibiza?

That's fuckin thousands of words over the years bitch.

Now I'm angry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

Hey stupid, “Bey” is Beyoncés nickname. It’s like when I call you stupid. It just fits perfectly.

Second, Bey is, get this, 41 years old, you stupid clod. IF age was a damn prerequisite for listening to music, I would be in that demo, you stupid fool.

Third, Zakk Wylde is terrible. Benante Was relevant in the late 80’s and even then he wasn’t on anybodys best drummers lists, both are second rate musicians who have nothing on Bey. Nothing. Didn’t her last album outsell both them morons entire catalogs?

You know nothing about music. But then again, you know nothing period.

Tell me, stupid, if these morons were anything great, they sure as shit wouldn’t be signing on to play back up roadie for a band that died the minute their talented guitarist died that was only main stream when, you guessed it, their talented guitarist died.

Here name one riff by dimebag that is more known then Walk this Way by Joe Perry. I’ll wait.

Please dont hit me with your 600 dollar coach bag or that feather boa, Kev.

I'm just pointing out what people with taste and depth already now. Just because its popular doesnt make it good. Ouch, right?

You are a 50 plus year old man oozing admiration for a product that marketed to younger women. And calling her "Bey" :LOL3:

Stomp those heals any harder you might break them.

BTW.....tons of people will be going to see Pantera on this global tour. You just hang out mostly with very young people, from minors to 24 year olds.....which is creepy as all fuck. Js.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

Oh. Who is stalking who?

Every thread in meltdown and that I'm mentioned in whether I'm in it or not?

You mean those threads?

You seek very......touched....by the whole obsession and stalking thing and you are trying pretty hard to deflect that. You are making it worse for yourself.

You racist fucking tool.

And about all the "dovid/duhvy" name dropping.....I thought I brought nothing to the forums at all and I wasn't entertaining and blah blah blah? And yet you appear and respond to every post, and feel the need to work me into everything.

So sweet.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
(Shakes hands)

Oh. Who is stalking who?

You mean those threads?

You seek very......touched....by the whole obsession and stalking thing and you are trying pretty hard to deflect that. You are making it worse for yourself.

You racist fucking tool.

And about all the "dovid/duhvy" name dropping.....I thought I brought nothing to the forums at all and I wasn't entertaining and blah blah blah? And yet you appear and respond to every post, and feel the need to work me into everything.

So sweet.

Yes. Every thread he posts you're in there proving how much of a stalker he is, while you fan the flames with your typical ignorant bullshit that anyone can see through. Furthermore, you do this so the Martini/Dove fiasco never dies because without this you're a fucking ZERO. The relationship is your holy grail for attention because left to your own devices you're a boring nobody that needs this kind of attention.

As far as obsessed and stalking goes, again, I'm not the one over at TBC filling pages and pages about myself and the Poofer. I don't need you to verify that because anyone who posts there can see for themselves. You also post there about me because you know I don't post there or you'd be getting mule kicked up and down that forum as well. You post there about me to garner sympathy because you've shown in the past that you cannot and will not fight your own battles. Now that Biggie Tard is no longer here, you're finding it tough standing on your own feet and are still looking for any kind of help when dealing with me. FACT.

Again, the only racist here is you as you openly defend Aryan a self professed Nazi. Nothing is ever going to change that fact. Try finding a different soap box to stand on because the one you're using has been broken for years and you're just too fucking stupid to see it.

Yes. You bring absolutely nothing to the forums. Your banter and your alleged facts are all crap just like you. What you bring is a perpetual gray cloud that rains shit down on the posters here that would rather have a Dovey free zone so their threads aren't adulterated by your mega-sized stupidity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Shakes hands)

Oh. Who is stalking who?

You mean those threads?

You racist fucking tool.

So sweet.

Yes. Every thread he posts you're in there proving how much of a stalker he is, while you fan the flames with your typical ignorant bullshit that anyone can see through. Furthermore, you do this so the Martini/Dove fiasco never dies because without this you're a fucking ZERO. The relationship is your holy grail for attention because left to your own devices you're a boring nobody that needs this kind of attention.

As far as obsessed and stalking goes, again, I'm ot the one over at TBC filling pages and pages about myself and the Poofer. I don't need you to verify that because anyone who posts there can see for themselves. You also post there about me because you know I don't post there or you'd be getting mule kicked up and down that forum as well. You post there about me to garner sympathy because you've shown in the past that you cannot and will not fight your own battles. Now that Biggie Tard is no longer here, you're finding it tough standing on your own feet and are still looking for any kind of help when dealing with me. FACT.

Again, the only racist here is you as you openly defend Aryan a self professed Nazi. Nothing is ever goibg to change that fact. Try finding a different soap box to stand on because the one you're using has been broken for years and you're just too fucking stupid to see it.

Yes. You bring absolutely nothing to the forums. Your banter and your alleged facts are all crap just like you. What you bring is a perpetual gray cloud that rains shit down on the posters here that would rather have a Dovey free zone so their threads aren't adulterated by you mega stupidity.
I’ve been saying the entire time that the only reason Dovid keeps not letting go of yours truly is on account of all the attention it gets her.

Let’s be honest- she was nothing but an easily forgotten shit poster before, now she’s a “lol that’s the dumb broad Poofer completely humiliated “ shit poster.

Now, warning to the ppl- if Dovid isn’t banned you have to understand that finger exercise is going to be useful or placing the spaz on ignore and leaving it there.

And since I’ve been done with that shit years ago, yet somebody is still trying to braid my nut hairs with a plank for a proper swing to ride on, I’m very much comfortable with her obsession with yours truly already and have come to grips with the point she’s never gonna get over me.

I’m just too adorable

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

The dumb fuck Googles an explanation, but is too stupid to understand it.

Back him up on this one, Leaker. As so often is the case, you can look like idiots together.

Hahahahaha!!!!