I’m sorry, Flea…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Beyonce is not music, Poofer.

The album is total crap. You have to be fucking deaf and dumb to call that utter shit "brilliant".

Jesus Christ :LOL3:

You would eat shit if you believed it was popular to do so. And make fun of people who won't eat the shit.

Someone farting to a Casio keyboard would be a brilliant album by today's standards. And it would be just coherent and well done as "BEYs" newest piece of shit.
Dovid I told you before, you don’t know music.

And I'm gonna tell you right now .....Beyonce and is marketed shit. It's not music.

Get help for this midlife crisis
Seek help, Dovid.

You need a one on one with someone well learned who smokes a pipe and wears bifocals. And even then the poor guy would probably kill himself after one session.

Yeah. I'd hate to see Vitriol hang himself after having to listen to Dove's "poor me" rants for an hour.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The album is total crap. You have to be fucking deaf and dumb to call that utter shit "brilliant".

You would eat shit if you believed it was popular to do so. And make fun of people who won't eat the shit.

Someone farting to a Casio keyboard would be a brilliant album by today's standards. And it would be just coherent and well done as "BEYs" newest piece of shit.

And I'm gonna tell you right now .....Beyonce and is marketed shit. It's not music.

Seek help, Dovid.

You need a one on one with someone well learned who smokes a pipe and wears bifocals. And even then the poor guy would probably kill himself after one session.

A fucking 50 year old man who is on a forum calling Beyonce "Bey" and saying her new pile of shit product is "borderline brilliant" .....like a damn 12 year old girl....can't really tell anyone else to get help.

Speaking of suicide, if you were smart enough to be embarrassed of yourself .. .you'd be getting it done.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

A fucking 50 year old man who is on a forum calling Beyonce "Bey" and saying her new pile of shit product is "borderline brilliant" .....like a damn 12 year old girl....can't really tell anyone else to get help.

Speaking of suicide, if you were smart enough to be embarrassed of yourself .. .you'd be getting it done.
Dovid, I’m doing the board a solid and putting on ignore.

You have to understand I’m not interested in anything about you, your opinions, your tastes in music, etc.

Your so 2019

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

Yeah. I'd hate to see Vitriol hang himself after having to listen to Dove's "poor me" rants for an hour.

Plynns idea of a "poor me rant" is someone telling him "Hey Plynn, you are owned and obsessed and read completely unhinged. You should seek therapy"

And "Hey Plynn, your rage spamming is fucking stupid".

Plynn is a level of narcissist where if he got arrested for breaking and entering, he would accuse the judge of "playing the victim card" when he gets sentenced.

Plynn AND Oak are the kind of self absorbed morons who constantly screech and cry and play victim. And the very minute they have to be accountable for their own unhinged conduct, they start blaming other people and blathering that "poor me" shit. If they do something fucked up and get heat and push back for it, people are just doing the "poor me" thing and "playing victim".

However, the second they feel slighted (whether they actually were or not) or they do not approve of something ....they fucking wail, cry and go full blown victim. For YEARS.

It's a really a typical narcissist technique. Everything they accuse others of is actually a confession.

I'm pretty confident posting this is redundant because everyone with a brain already sees it. Plynn gets on here and you can watch the psycho rapid cycling all over the place.

Plynn still strongly feels that I need to "change my ways" and actually went into how if I just "changed my ways"....this retarded fuck hole wack job would "embrace" me. Literally assumes I would WANT to be "embraced" by this drooling spastic meth head who has been squealing like a stuck pig for almost 4 years now about shit that absolutely no one gives a fuck about. No one.

All you gotta do is poke this psycho and he will immediately demonstrate every single red flag of malignant narcissism. EVERY single one. And he is so eager.....oh so eager ....to try making people "look bad" he doesn't even noticed he is being knocked around the forum like a kick toy.

L. M. A. O.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

Dovid, I’m doing the board a solid and putting on ignore.

You have to understand I’m not interested in anything about you, your opinions, your tastes in music, etc.

Your so 2019

You deserve mockery for being 50 years old and showing up to a forum of people older than 35 with some hair brained "review" of absolute industry garbage that isn't even music by "Beyonce" and calling her "bey". You should be ashamed of yourself. That was shameful.

If a man ever got in my car and said "Hey put on this album by BEY, it's got some bangers!" I would punch him in his dick and throw him out of my car. It's NOT music.

Don't be all butt ass hurt just because I'm telling you the truth.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(Sighs)

Dovid, Bey is 41. I work in a club. I’ve listened to her new album enough times to give my opinion on it.

Better yet, point out one song and tell me why it’s bad. Because you say so?

Bey is Beyoncés nickname. Everyone calls her Bey. Joe Rogan calls her Bey. Everyone in the media calls her Bey. It’s not that big a deal and lord knows why calling Beyoncé Bey is such a trigger.

And there’s absolutely no butt hurt over putting you back on spaz patrol. I’m looking out for this forum and really don’t find you interesting. The whole Dovid/Poofer shit isn’t chic and was played out a couple years ago.

Do go find somebody else to take the bait.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Seek help, Dovid.

Plynns idea of a "poor me rant" is someone telling him "Hey Plynn, you are owned and obsessed and read completely unhinged. You should seek therapy"

Plynn is a level of narcissist where if he got arrested for breaking and entering, he would accuse the judge of "playing the victim card" when he gets sentenced.

Plynn AND Oak are the kind of self absorbed morons who constantly screech and cry and play victim. And the very minute they have to be accountable for their own unhinged conduct, they start blaming other people and blathering that "poor me" shit. If they do something fucked up and get heat and push back for it, people are just doing the "poor me" thing and "playing victim".

However, the second they feel slighted (whether they actually were or not) or they do not approve of something ....they fucking wail, cry and go full blown victim. For YEARS.

It's a really a typical narcissist technique. Everything they accuse others of is actually a confession.

I'm pretty confident posting this is redundant because everyone with a brain already sees it. Plynn gets on here and you can watch the psycho rapid cycling all over the place.

Plynn still strongly feels that I need to "change my ways" and actually went into how if I just "changed my ways"....this retarded fuck hole wack job would "embrace" me. Literally assumes I would WANT to be "embraced" by this drooling spastic meth head who has been squealing like a stuck pig for almost 4 years now about shit that absolutely no one gives a fuck about. No one.

All you gotta do is poke this psycho and he will immediately demonstrate every single red flag of malignant narcissism. EVERY single one. And he is so eager.....oh so eager ....to try making people "look bad" he doesn't even noticed he is being knocked around the forum like a kick toy.

L. M. A. O.

Wow! Someone got triggered.

Did you run out of smack?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

Dovid needs to reinvent herself.

This forum doesn’t need an old bag talking a bunch of worthless shit nobody is gonna read.

She needs to try and be funny and witty.
We’re not doing this personal attack bullshit that killed off how many forums already, or mini manifestos about shit nobody cares about.

Just have fucking fun with it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

This forum doesn’t need an old bag talking a bunch of worthless shit nobody is gonna read.

We’re not doing this personal attack bullshit that killed off how many forums already, or mini manifestos about shit nobody cares about.

I don't even care about the droning, it's clear she has something to prove. What that is, I couldn't tell you but the "EVERYONE'S a maniac" and "I'm the victim" gets old as shit.

If she were funny or witty, I wouldn't have a problem with it but these long drawn out emotional psycho rants about how the sky is falling makes me want to fucking vomit.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

I don't even care about the droning, it's clear she has something to prove. What that is, I couldn't tell you but the "EVERYONE'S a maniac" and "I'm the victim" gets old as shit.

If she were funny or witty, I wouldn't have a problem with it but these long drawn out emotional psycho rants about how the sky is falling makes me want to fucking vomit.
That’s what I’m saying!!!

If everything is so bad here idk why she don’t just stay at BC

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not really a huge shocker that shit for brains people would enjoy vulgar marketed trash that would cause any normal thinking person with any authentic sense of self to suffer a brain injury like that of a lobotomy if they were exposed to that garbage album any longer than 20 minutes.

If the cheesey and terrible back ground noise wasn't bad enough.....the lyrical intelligence is below Idiocracy.

I mean....look at this

"
I'm 'bout to explode, take off this load
Spin it, bust it open, won't ya make it go (come on)
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka (release ya wiggle)
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Ahh (release ya anger)
La-la-la-la (release ya anger)
La-la-la-la (release ya mind)
La-la-la-la (release ya job)
La-la-la (release the time)"

I mean it's like some sort of ritual chant indoctrinating people into a cult of retard. "Borderline brilliant" is how this shit was described lol.

I could swallow a can of Alphabet soup and shit out more coherent lyrics than this.

But a 50 year old man calls this a "banger" from "Bey" :LOL3:. Poofer is that guy. That creepy ass old guy still trying to be what he thinks the younger "cool" crowd admires. And it's SAD. Poofer/Plynn is what happens when people never develope their own personalities.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

Because. Deep down she wants to be accepted and can't understand why people are tired or sickened by her. So she pulls these little stunts to try to match wits with other posters because she thinks if she shows the forums that she can keep up she'll get some sort of delusional prize. It's actually quite pathetic in a way.

We've been on these forums a long time and know not to take the shit soo damn serious. Whereas she thinks that spouting boring and repetitive content will make her relevant. She reminds me a great deal of Serafina. She came in trying to make a "name" for herself and got completely wrecked. I will give Serafina props for knowing when to leave the show though. She was at BH for about 9 months and she's still the laughing stock of the veteran "flamers."

Dove is the reincarnation of that thing, Serafina. In 10 years when Dove is mentioned, posters will remember her for her dalliances on and off the boards, posting her political mumbo jumbo in Meltdown and whining about civil discussions not being had in Meltdown. Imagine being only remembered for sleeping with everyone off a forum. That's sad. Even Serafina didn't have that label.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's not really a huge shocker that shit for brains people would enjoy vulgar marketed trash that would cause any normal thinking person with any authentic sense of self to suffer a brain injury like that of a lobotomy if they were exposed to that garbage album any longer than 20 minutes.

If the cheesey and terrible back ground noise wasn't bad enough.....the lyrical intelligence is below Idiocracy.

I mean....look at this

"
I'm 'bout to explode, take off this load
Spin it, bust it open, won't ya make it go (come on)
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Yaka, yaka, yaka, yaka
Ahh (release ya anger)
La-la-la-la (release ya anger)
La-la-la-la (release ya mind)
La-la-la-la (release ya job)
La-la-la (release the time)"

I mean it's like some sort of ritual chant indoctrinating people into a cult of retard. "Borderline brilliant" is how this shit was described lol.

I could swallow a can of Alphabet soup and shit out more coherent lyrics than this.

But a 50 year old man calls this a "banger" from "Bey" :LOL3:

Calm down. You might give yourself an "anyourism."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

Because. Deep down she wants to be accepted and can't understand why people are tired or sickened by her. So she pulls these little stunts to try to match wits with other posters because she thinks if she shows the forums that she can keep up she'll get some sort of delusional prize. It's actually quite pathetic in a way.

We've been on these forums a long time and know not to take the shit soo damn serious. Whereas she thinks that spouting boring and repetitive content will make her relevant. She reminds me a great deal of Serafina. She came in trying to make a "name" for herself and got completely wrecked. I will give Serafina props for knowing when to leave the show though. She was at BH for about 9 months and she's still the laughing stock of the veteran "flamers."

Dove is the reincarnation of that thing, Serafina. In 10 years when Dove is mentioned, posters will remember her for her dalliances on and off the boards, posting her political mumbo jumbo in Meltdown and whining about civil discussions not being had in Meltdown. Imagine being only remembered for sleeping with everyone off a forum. That's sad. Even Serafina didn't have that label.

I don't understand people that haven't grown in their life enough to face reality. Not everyone is going to like us. Personally, I'm okay with that because, frankly, I don't like most people.

I like few

Tolerate most

I dislike a few...that's life.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Seek help, Dovid.

L. M. A. O.

I just don’t understand why the fuck somebody is that determined to keep posting the exact same irrelevant shit over and over.

At least Tardafina tried to be funny. It usually fell flat but at least that fucking thing tried.

Were you there when Pickles posted my pic? It wasn’t me but some guy from some band and that bitch was geo tracking that fucker like two seconds after the link was posted. She started calling me Eric Kitchen and that I was a used car salesman from palos. It was a fucking album cover of a guy sitting on a chair with his pants cuffed.

Those were the days. Now your stuck scrolling thru fucking novellas about absolutely nothing that just dummies down the entire forum. And the fuckwit will be like “derp derp long post derp derp” like ppl are gonna read what equates to nails on a fucking chalk board…down the entire chalk board.

I hadn’t had a drink since the Cubs won the World Series, and if I didn’t put that moron on ignore I was looking to see how late the liquor store was open.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Music in general has been on the decline for years.

And there it is. The words of an old failing man giving it 'They don't make music like they used to'

If your yardstick is Beyonce and the rest of the drivel old people like her produce no wonder you think along those lines.

As usual in music (just like in the 60's, 70's and 80's there's a lot of dubious shit around) you have to follow and understand music to hear new trends and good songwriting.

Listen to the output of Defected Records for one.

Then come back and say theirs no good new music.

Stick to mixing cocktails. It's the only decent mix you'll ever make.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
It took me 10 seconds to find a House mix of one of the tracks

There will be better but it goes to prove that Beyonce did not set out to record a 'House' album.

The remixes will be better than the originals.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Music in general has been on the decline for years.

And there it is. The words of an old failing man giving it 'They don't make music like they used to'

If your yardstick is Beyonce and the rest of the drivel old people like her produce no wonder you think along those lines.

As usual in music (just like in the 60's, 70's and 80's there's a lot of dubious shit around) you have to follow and understand music to hear new trends and good songwriting.

Listen to the output of Defected Records for one.

Then come back and say theirs no good new music.

Stick to mixing cocktails. It's the only decent mix you'll ever make.
There is no good music outside of hip hop, and even then it’s wonky at best.

Kendrick’s new album is solid, but it’s not the purple tape ( if your a hip hop head, you know what I’m talking about).

If you want me to listen to anything not hip hop that’s come out within the last two years, sorry, I got better things to do. I sure as shit don’t see the need for complete train wrecks like Motley Crue still touring if their was already bands out there that could draw a crowd.

Music, just like everything else, needs a reboot. It’s never going to happen.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I’m stuck on Master of Puppets. It hypes me up
I was never a big Metallica guy I thought they were fake. Altho I did see them in concert with Ozzy back in the day and Ozzy blew them off the stage from the first song. Burton was an excellent bassist, that’s about it. Poison and their candy coated pop metal was more legit, imo.

Mercyful Fates first two albums? That’s hype music. On the other spectrum Christian metal band Stryper had a completely under rated guitarist who blew away 90% of his contemporaries yet you never heard a word about him. I’ll take the worst Oz Fox solo over anything Zakk Wylde or Deadbag Darrell has ever done.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look who speaks. How many innocent people did hubby daddy murder? Talk about creepy.