OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf posting from cell phone on a date:
big_artfichier_508405_8151489_20190326214069.jpg
WTF man? Why do you Post GRUESOME fake news? Your cock sniff partner Chumpaign doded that too. You swines. Take it down or I leave.

Without me you beast have no one to point the finger on.

Why do post such gruesome people. I am handsome . I bet your cock looks like this CRUSHED man
You always say you're gonna leave and then you don't.... That doesn't work anymore.

You have been exposed, the forum will be flooded with pictures of you. And we will all laugh :LOL2:
I can leave if I want. I never make fun about that. I am a man of my words.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
"Attention", I'm not the one opening a thread and begging for it.

I could destroy the rest of your assertions, but I realise you are extremely vulnerable at this moment.

It'll get better.
You can't destroy a house of card. So weak you are.

Which assertions?

I am a high value male. Alpha. What is your problem?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Dilfers, I’ve highlighted now many thymeses on here how much of a silly sad annoying nonce u & ur family are. My attitude will never change, as you are the ultimate walter kitty Mitty character with ptsd. You’re a silly little big man type whose mental state will deteriorate rapidly with age. It’s better you check-out now before I actually begin to put some effort into my posts. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, you have done in your inferior, inadequate life so far will have prepared you for what’s in store for you in the near future from me. Take heed, Rogaine dome!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"Attention", I'm not the one opening a thread and begging for it.

I could destroy the rest of your assertions, but I realise you are extremely vulnerable at this moment.

It'll get better.
And then what happens?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have been here but a short while, but even I can see this shite will still flow and flourish like a coronavirus at a Trump rally, even if you do commit forum suicide.

I will now attempt to stop you jumping off the ledge of the 100's of made up stories you piled up, during your extensive career in the real fake news, and your faux outrage at it.

Have you thought about what this will mean to your family? Hope after trolls, springs eternal. You probably most likely have a lot to live for? Do you have anyone that relies on you? A dog...a hamster or a parrot maybe, that can say Trump won in 14 different languages. There is a world out there that cares whether you live or go bye-bye. Have you ever considered the lilies?

Consider this. A break is as gid as a rest.

We all want to see you back as soon as you get over yourself.

Get Well Soon.

Big fucking YAWN

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
WTF man? Why do you Post GRUESOME fake news? Your cock sniff partner Chumpaign doded that too. You swines. Take it down or I leave.

Why do post such gruesome people. I am handsome . I bet your cock looks like this CRUSHED man
You always say you're gonna leave and then you don't.... That doesn't work anymore.

You have been exposed, the forum will be flooded with pictures of you. And we will all laugh :LOL2:
I can leave if I want. I never make fun about that. I am a man of my words.
Nobody wants you to leave. You can just stay and be as fun as you can be, just be careful with the poo :)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have been here but a short while, but even I can see this shite will still flow and flourish like a coronavirus at a Trump rally, even if you do commit forum suicide.

I will now attempt to stop you jumping off the ledge of the 100's of made up stories you piled up, during your extensive career in the real fake news, and your faux outrage at it.

Have you thought about what this will mean to your family? Hope after trolls, springs eternal. You probably most likely have a lot to live for? Do you have anyone that relies on you? A dog...a hamster or a parrot maybe, that can say Trump won in 14 different languages. There is a world out there that cares whether you live or go bye-bye. Have you ever considered the lilies?

Consider this. A break is as gid as a rest.

We all want to see you back as soon as you get over yourself.

Get Well Soon.

Big fucking YAWN

Say something, anything worth reading.

This is your once in a strifetime opportunity, to highlight why you are not thought about at all in any form of forum discourse or sticky intercourse.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
for starters it consists of LESS than 4 THOUSAND WORDS ... as not to lull the reader into contemplating suicide :rightON:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea is the worst poster in the history of flame, even the lowliest contributor here, contributes more.

oh no, you albino faggot...I could never be worse than you. You are the most BORING sack of shit to ever trawl a flame forum.

One thing no one can ever call me is boring.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think you should leave. Take a few remedial English lessons and run your work through a spell checker...

everyone knows you'll just slot into a new cover/handle and post the same ol', same ol', drivel.

Reactions: X

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
When did you go brunette, Omni? You wearing hard-cup G bras yet, are you in some sort of mid-life resurgence or somethin'?

Oh shit, I just noticed your new oculi war paint - it makes your eyes look pretty large and healthy!

SSS
- Showing young men new pics of you looking good in low cut clothes, and keeping your mouth closed?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up doofus...you annoying little fuck! I’m trying to enjoy the to-and-fro banter here...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nothing Flea? Really?

Show us all how to construct the perfect post. You're the expert.
Did I sense a little heat under your collar there...perhaps a little bit of exasperation maybe? :sneaky:
He's sleeping, bro.
Bland only posts late when he's pissed up drunk.
Ohh...awwwright. Let him get his shhhleep! What did Dilf call him again...........Fart_Scope???

UdnsdsDTVVLoRzOmPIJmRo3a5KWW4QZ1a0bTtPZ1EmXwAo5flxE_1b8fSBD9-Evwk4_imOQiyUvnZRfjuhA9ySbDi6U8s_v4wtMbPDPZKljaCqtACZBD=w443-h332
Yea, that's a new one.
Dilf likes all things poop.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nothing Flea? Really?

Show us all how to construct the perfect post. You're the expert.
Did I sense a little heat under your collar there...perhaps a little bit of exasperation maybe? :sneaky:
He's sleeping, bro.
Bland only posts late when he's pissed up drunk.
Ohh...awwwright. Let him get his shhhleep! What did Dilf call him again...........Fart_Scope???

UdnsdsDTVVLoRzOmPIJmRo3a5KWW4QZ1a0bTtPZ1EmXwAo5flxE_1b8fSBD9-Evwk4_imOQiyUvnZRfjuhA9ySbDi6U8s_v4wtMbPDPZKljaCqtACZBD=w443-h332
Yea, that's a new one.
Dilf likes all things poop.
Hahahahahaha...had me cracking up! :LOL1: