I am leaving this place

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did you go brunette, Omni? You wearing hard-cup G bras yet, are you in some sort of mid-life resurgence or somethin'?

Oh shit, I just noticed your new oculi war paint - it makes your eyes look pretty large and healthy!

SSS
- Showing young men new pics of you looking good in low cut clothes, and keeping your mouth closed?

blondes go mousy in adulthood.... I hit the contrast and wiped away wrinkles but it also darkened my hair.... it's an avatar, it's not reality per se. I used to be hot... now I'm fugly...... but who cares when you're rich right?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Flea is the worst poster in the history of flame, even the lowliest contributor here, contributes more.

oh no, you albino faggot...I could never be worse than you. You are the most BORING sack of shit to ever trawl a flame forum.

One thing no one can ever call me is boring.

Can you link me to one post (here or there), in your wide expanse of not ever boring, where you don't confuse make-up tips and cock sucking technique with an actual talent that includes a command of anything worth reading?

Just one link should do it.

You are not just boring, after all in this medium boredom requires a degree of engagement. You are the ghost of boredoms past. You are the end of say's. You are the graveyard where the deceased of thought are buried, you are what has murdered flame and you are the stinking bloated Flea encrusted cadaver of despair, dumped naked in a ditch and long forgotten by decent communities of mirth.

Apart from dat, you're great.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm still waiting on Flea linking to the thread where she shows everyone how to construct a post on a flame forum?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm still waiting on Flea linking to the thread where she shows everyone how to construct a post on a flame forum?
Still waiting for you to do something interesting like blowing your fucking brains out on live stream

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Still waiting for you to do something interesting like blowing your fucking brains out on live stream

I wouldn't need a gun to end you...or me. I would get up close and personal and probably rape you before you got your Colt 45 outa its holster.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Casket is just as ugly on the inside, as her outer demeanour explains.

says the useless mod panel abuser.

wait until I show SSS what you mod panel abused me over in a match....

you'll be laughed at or laughed off the internet forever bambot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think we all laughed at you over on the Canadian site when you were being shat on Casket! Mole...you’re a fucking legendary drop-kick at best....moderation won’t save your skanky arse here. Get used to the abuse!
:Crisco:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think we all laughed at you over on the Canadian site when you were being shat on Casket! Mole...you’re a fucking legendary drop-kick at best....moderation won’t save your skanky arse here. Get used to the abuse!

Funny, I never saw 1, your handle there or 2, asking for any help for being shat on.

I do remember thinking they were jealous our mines are churning over many billions per year and having no covid whatsoever in our community.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Funny, I never saw 1, your handle there or 2, asking for any help for being shat on.

I do remember thinking they were jealous our mines are churning over many billions per year and having no covid whatsoever in our community.
I’m originally from Fremantle by the way...gotta love Clancy’s Fish pub! No...I pretty much remember you being a twat back then when I was spamming BF as Pointbreak, and you were shat on if Cascur was your handle. Nothing legendary about that. Enjoy yourself here and don’t act like a mole and maybe I’ll treat you okay. Either that or fuck off.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m originally from Fremantle by the way...gotta love Clancy’s Fish pub! No...I pretty much remember you being a twat back then when I was spamming BF as Pointbreak, and you were shat on if Cascur was your handle. Nothing legendary about that. Enjoy yourself here and don’t act like a mole and maybe I’ll treat you okay. Either that or fuck off.

No one of any note "shat" on me at BC..... you sound full of shit.

pro tip....you get one warning only..... never ever ever threaten me again.

HAND!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You were defending a niglet gangbanger upstairs.

gangbanger? He wasn't a gangbanger.

He was still a minor... he could be any race and I would still say the same thing.

I actually been with a man who was 6' 3" who wanted us to stop the car at night so he could get out to rough up a 10 yr old aborigine kid. We freaked out. The kid wasn't doing anything wrong.....

If I see anyone threatening a kid ...... I will kill them... that's a fact.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about the Abbo who you caught red handed burgling your house?

I yelled so loud at him to get out... meanwhile he had my jewelry box in his backpack.... yep two cars stolen, a mountain bike stolen, a house burned down with pets murdered.... and now a jewelry box with irreplaceable jewelry...