I am leaving this place

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So, here is the story I promised...

Elderly Gran and Pop Wordsworth from Rhodesia aka Zimbabwe were watching the news on Perth TV when South African violence was broadcast... Now there was a journalist blackout over the violence problem in SA but the news showed all these black bodies laying around claiming they were blacks that had been shot and killed.

The Wordsworths were shocked because the pictures they were showing were from a particular park in Zimbabwe where the homeless blacks used to sleep. In other words, fake news. Instead of blacks shot and killed in SA they were drunk homeless men sleeping in a Zimbabwean Park.
Cheers...yeah it doesn’t surprise me at all. The media has always been manipulated in both SA & Zim, particularly these days in relation to the farm murders. If you were to look up White Genocide in SA, you’ll notice that all the past articles dating back as far as 2018 stating the it is a myth. Thankfully the truth is slowly coming out and the truth is undeniable 2 years later.

What gets to me is when you see blacks murdered on TV and then the insinuation or impression made by majority black-owned media groups is that these acts were done by the whites, where in actual fact it was black on black tribal conflict. And nearly every time you confront them about the insinuations, they will state that the tribes were fighting as a consequence of white oppression back in the days of apartheid.
Tribes which have fought for 1000’s of years mind you!!!
Confused 5

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yep... And when I was at Art College in the 90s our pommy Art Theory lecturer blamed whites for teaching the one black group (tribe) was more superior than another tribe.... when I get on my PC I will look up the correct names of the tribes and countries, you'll know what I talking about.... I was gobsmacked she blamed whites.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
yep... And when I was at Art College in the 90s our pommy Art Theory lecturer blamed whites for teaching the one black group (tribe) was more superior than another tribe.... when I get on my PC I will look up the correct names of the tribes and countries, you'll know what I talking about.... I was gobsmacked she blamed whites.
Totally...Mandela’s tribe are the Xhosa who were involved in politics/terrorism from very early on. However the Zulu where the established “Kings” of Africa going back to the Shaka Zulu days in the early 19th century. There is a lot of animosity towards the Xhosa because they have been the dominant ruling party (ANC) since the dismantling of apartheid. It’s a back and forth drama of the ages...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Totally...Mandela’s tribe are the Xhosa who were involved in politics/terrorism from very early on. However the Zulu where the established “Kings” of Africa going back to the Shaka Zulu days in the early 19th century. There is a lot of animosity towards the Xhosa because they have been the dominant ruling party (ANC) since the dismantling of apartheid. It’s a back and forth drama of the ages...

yes but I was referring to the 1994 Rwandan genocide.... the lecturer blamed the whites teaching one minority tribe was better than the other majority tribe.... I could not believe my ears.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

yes but I was referring to the 1994 Rwandan genocide.... the lecturer blamed the whites teaching one minority tribe was better than the other majority tribe.... I could not believe my ears.
In my experience, blacks in Africa will believe virtually anything that is told to them. That is particularly true when it comes to politics and propaganda from the townships to the the ripe and odorous ministerial offices. There isn’t an African country or state that isn’t corrupt. It’s just one big zoo...and even that’s putting it lightly!
:Indeed:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Belgians pushed one tribe over another, but that's the way it is in Africa anyway, it was played up. Then the Canadians went in under UN flag, and did shit to stop the genocide. The US did shit as well, but we weren't there.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"peacekeeper" soldiers do nothing but observe apparently.... one poster on the Aussie groups, Dutchy, was a peacekeeper soldier for the UN,.... he died from a brain tumor though but before he went he opened up to me..... everyone was shocked to hear some of the stuff he was telling us about Lebanon.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Truce is OVER in the most Imperial of ways @UncleDiLF and @Gallium. Fuck you Dilf wannabe and absentee n.W.o CHAMP chump. You had your chance to apologize G to me and God Mel. Fuck you all.