I am leaving this place

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe in Karma..... we replaced our burnd house with one 3 times bigger.....

My beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch Louie wasn't replaceable or the jewelry from my Nana...... But I have hexed him.... he'll pay in due course.... trust me on that one.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd be fuckin
IVbQR80.jpg

if some wretched cunt killed my pups!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How about the Abbo who you caught red handed burgling your house?

I yelled so loud at him to get out... meanwhile he had my jewelry box in his backpack.... yep two cars stolen, a mountain bike stolen, a house burned down with pets murdered.... and now a jewelry box with irreplaceable jewelry...

And yet you defend the untermenschen?

Abbos and ghetto niggers are basically no different...

If any of them harmed my pets or loved ones, they'd be on fast track to a dirt nap.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I believe in Karma..... we replaced our burnd house with one 3 times bigger.....

My beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch Louie wasn't replaceable or the jewelry from my Nana...... But I have hexed him.... he'll pay in due course.... trust me on that one.
Rhodesian Ridgebacks are good solid dogs...loyal to the core and a good hunting partner. Who would have thought by mixing a Mastiff X and a Dalmatian, one could produce a dog that was capable of bringing down a lion!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They don't bring down lions, they hold them at bay... The hunter brings down the lion with their guns. Ridges are sight hounds... and they are 1 second slower than a greyhound. I loved my Ridges... A LOT!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about the Abbo who you caught red handed burgling your house?

I yelled so loud at him to get out... meanwhile he had my jewelry box in his backpack.... yep two cars stolen, a mountain bike stolen, a house burned down with pets murdered.... and now a jewelry box with irreplaceable jewelry...

And yet you defend the untermenschen?

Abbos and ghetto niggers are basically no different...

If any of them harmed my pets or loved ones, they'd be on fast track to a dirt nap.

Victims of crime get community help... If you attack the crims, the do gooders come out and help them because they feel sorry for them... you know, "awwww, poor little criminal, he had a bad childhood, yadda yadda" "here, have some money, have some clothes, and what about a roof over your head? Here, take the keys to my holiday house."

Believe me, we lived through it...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They don't bring down lions, they hold them at bay... The hunter brings down the lion with their guns. Ridges are sight hounds... and they are 1 second slower than a greyhound. I loved my Ridges... A LOT!~
Ummm...yes they can, but you need at least three of them in a coordinated attack. They were bred for that precise reason.
If you would like to know anything about South Africa or Rhodesia for that matter, please feel free to ask, I’m ever so willing to re-educate you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Rhodesian Ridgebacks are good solid dogs...loyal to the core and a good hunting partner. Who would have thought by mixing a Mastiff X and a Dalmatian, one could produce a dog that was capable of bringing down a lion!

I had a Neapolitan bull mastiff. That fucker was a protector. Size of a small horse

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ummm...yes they can, but you need at least three of them in a coordinated attack. They were bred for that precise reason.
If you would like to know anything about South Africa or Rhodesia for that matter, please feel free to ask, I’m ever so willing to re-educate you.

I'm a former Rhodesian Ridgeback breeder... 8 breeds make up RR... not 2...

My great Aunty was world known for bringing the breed into our country... Her husband, my blood related uncle ran the quarantine station in Bicton... now a park at Bicton Baths... You cannot tell me anything new about Ridgies.

They cannot bring down lions... if you're told that, you've been told a lie!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I had a Neapolitan bull mastiff. That fucker was a protector. Size of a small horse
Hell yeah and I have the scars to prove it. I went to pat my mate’s Pittbull/Mastiff X whilst he was chewing on a massive cow bone. The dog had my whole bicep into his mouth in a flash and chomped down thinking I wanted to steal his food. One of his canines severed muscle from a ligament and blood was pissing out everywhere. My mate then mumbled belatedly, “yeah...he’s just a 2year old puppy and still very protective of his food.”
Confused 5

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My great Aunty was world known for bringing the breed into our country... Her husband, my blood related uncle ran the quarantine station in Bicton... now a park at Bicton Baths... You cannot tell me anything new about Ridgies.

I’ve had them in Rhodesia on the farm, and I’ve seen them in action. Being a breeder doesn’t make you a full-bottle on the history of the breed. I also know a lot about the original Mastiff X or Boer Hound. So yeah...as a breeder you might be diluted the gene pool and bringing about the Dalmatian. And as a breeder it wouldn’t be in your best interest to bring about the savagery of the true “Pure Breed”.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Not even Shakespeare could type write as wonderfully as nWo's top DAWG Dilf. He shall be forever missed but always deep in our hearts and assholes. God bless him!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’ve had them in Rhodesia on the farm, and I’ve seen them in action. Being a breeder doesn’t make you a full-bottle on the history of the breed. I also know a lot about the original Mastiff X or Boer Hound. So yeah...as a breeder you might be diluted the gene pool and bringing about the Dalmatian. And as a breeder it wouldn’t be in your best interest to bring about the savagery of the true “Pure Breed”.

Um... yes I am an expert on the breed... I owned 6 at one time... and had 6 registered litters...

I know most of the old time breeders and dog judges globally, I had Major Hawley's book, South African Janet Murry, I met in person and had her books, and Prof. Pauline Sadler's (from Kenya) book...

So don't start yanking my chain cuz you had two dogs on a farm in Zimbabwe... because everyone has fucking dogs on farms... duh!~

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And Pauline Sadler lived in Perth but sadly died and not only was she my good friend but she also bred Rhodesian Ridgbacks as well as authored a book I used to include in the price of my dogs so the new owners had some help + history.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Hell yeah and I have the scars to prove it. I went to pat my mate’s Pittbull/Mastiff X whilst he was chewing on a massive cow bone. The dog had my whole bicep into his mouth in a flash and chomped down thinking I wanted to steal his food. One of his canines severed muscle from a ligament and blood was pissing out everywhere. My mate then mumbled belatedly, “yeah...he’s just a 2year old puppy and still very protective of his food.”
Confused 5

My son did the same shit and Danger (my mastiff) bit his ass. My son had two holes in his arm. I thought he got shot at first :SadFace:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
There's a pack of Coyotes in my backyard been yipping it up last few nights that would lay waste to three dogs and a lion
gods honest truth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Um... yes I am an expert on the breed... I owned 6 at one time... and had 6 registered litters...

I know most of the old time breeders and dog judges globally, I had Major Hawley's book, South African Janet Murry, I met in person and had her books, and Prof. Pauline Sadler's (from Kenya) book...

So don't start yanking my chain cuz you had two dogs on a farm in Zimbabwe... because everyone has fucking dogs on farms... duh!~
Zimbabwe??? Never heard of the place! :Grin3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That ape Mugabe wrecked the joint.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Confused 5

My son did the same shit and Danger (my mastiff) bit his ass. My son had two holes in his arm. I thought he got shot at first :SadFace:
Totally...my puncture must’ve nicked an artery, because initially I had blood shooting out of the wound over a 1m high! One of girls passed out from the sight of the blood. I was too pissed to go to hospital as we had just got back from an Offspring concert, so I pushed back sinew into the puncture wound, splashed whiskey on to it, and stitched it up myself with cotton and thread. Sylvester Stallone gave me the incentive from Rambo.
:Cheers:

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking cunt he was! I flew back in 2000 to help out relatives because he was expropriating their farm. They got out safely, but with nothing financially. They managed to acquire refugee status in Perth. A rarity for white people.

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
I have a big beautiful Kangal called George. He’s 6 now. They are allowed here in MD, and throughout most of the US. Will be getting another one after him. Great guard dogs, but take a lot of looking after. My brother and his wife take him a couple of times per week and take him huge walks. He needs it. He’s in kitchen just now, settling down for the night.:ThumbsUp2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a big beautiful Kangal called George. He’s 6 now. They are allowed here in MD, and throughout most of the US. Will be getting another one after him. Great guard dogs, but take a lot of looking after. My brother and his wife take him a couple of times per week and take him huge walks. He needs it. He’s in kitchen just now, settling down for the night.:ThumbsUp2:
Fuck...those are massive dogs! Picking up their turds must be an agricultural process surely?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking cunt he was! I flew back in 2000 to help out relatives because he was expropriating their farm. They got out safely, but with nothing financially. They managed to acquire refugee status in Perth. A rarity for white people.

I was tight with the Wordsworth family that immigrated from Rhodesia...3 generations.... They told me everthing..when I get on my PC, I'll tell you a good story.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, here is the story I promised...

Elderly Gran and Pop Wordsworth from Rhodesia aka Zimbabwe were watching the news on Perth TV when South African violence was broadcast... Now there was a journalist blackout over the violence problem in SA but the news showed all these black bodies laying around claiming they were blacks that had been shot and killed.

The Wordsworths were shocked because the pictures they were showing were from a particular park in Zimbabwe where the homeless blacks used to sleep. In other words, fake news. Instead of blacks shot and killed in SA they were drunk homeless men sleeping in a Zimbabwean Park.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So, here is the story I promised...

Elderly Gran and Pop Wordsworth from Rhodesia aka Zimbabwe were watching the news on Perth TV when South African violence was broadcast... Now there was a journalist blackout over the violence problem in SA but the news showed all these black bodies laying around claiming they were blacks that had been shot and killed.

The Wordsworths were shocked because the pictures they were showing were from a particular park in Zimbabwe where the homeless blacks used to sleep. In other words, fake news. Instead of blacks shot and killed in SA they were drunk homeless men sleeping in a Zimbabwean Park.
The MSM has been brainwashing for generations before the thorn in their side showed up, the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
... That's why they want it heavily monitored!