I am Lily

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Welcome Lily
What are your thoughts on the big UFO report about to be released by the federal government next month?

Are we alone?

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome Lily
What are your thoughts on the big UFO report about to be released by the federal government next month?

Are we alone?

I believe we are basically alone until it is proven otherwise to me. I think the government is going to bullshit us when they make the report. They tell us what they want us to believe.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Can you halp me locate the source of the burning when I urinate..

My happiness depends on you

but no pressure Im sure I can still achieve climax when I masturbate ... no RUSH!!

YES PLEASE

I would guess you're using Tobasco Sauce to masturbate. Stop that. You're welcome.
Not really.. I could give that a shot as I enjoy a good cry while I tug one out..

Maybe I just need to feel important maybe I just need a focus point..

but either way crying is essential.. Like slapping mouthy women when they misbehave.. its just necessary.. that and my raging hard-on when girls cry..

do you enjoy being treated like garbage??

Its kinda obvious you do..

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you halp me locate the source of the burning when I urinate..

My happiness depends on you

but no pressure Im sure I can still achieve climax when I masturbate ... no RUSH!!

YES PLEASE

I would guess you're using Tobasco Sauce to masturbate. Stop that. You're welcome.
Not really.. I could give that a shot as I enjoy a good cry while I tug one out..

Maybe I just need to feel important maybe I just need a focus point..

but either way crying is essential.. Like slapping mouthy women when they misbehave.. its just necessary.. that and my raging hard-on when girls cry..

do you enjoy being treated like garbage??

Its kinda obvious you do..

Is this where I'm supposed to be outraged or offended by this old and tired troll?