I call out SirSouthern

X

xXx
Site Supporter
realgrimm is a piece of shit, too. But that's what this forum is all about. It encourages people to be assholes to each other.

Realgrimm I do know now 8 years. He never made someones live hard, beside of fraudulent assholes and criminals like you! YOu must be some pathetic scum! Realgrimm is legit and fair.

So fuck you and drink a glass of seniors semen! Scum!
'someones live hard'

Google translate bitch! You chop up the english language like one of those bush meats you eat in the village ffs

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
What a POWER CRUSH!! That was easy. Sissy Southern was PARA CRUSHED very easy.

See? NO one can gets the winnneded from UncleDiLF®.

Thanks for your contribution.

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

30ix4t2.jpg
Sirsuper won't go down so easy lol
I'm guessing he'll come back swinging

Yes
Swinging someone else’s words......

125.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
realgrimm is a piece of shit, too. But that's what this forum is all about. It encourages people to be assholes to each other.

Realgrimm I do know now 8 years. He never made someones live hard, beside of fraudulent assholes and criminals like you! YOu must be some pathetic scum! Realgrimm is legit and fair.

'someones live hard'

Google translate bitch! You chop up the english language like one of those bush meats you eat in the village ffs

LOL, you sound bitter again, fatso. Was your BOSS bullying you again?:LMAO::LOL2::ROFL: Your jobs sucks, so does your life. You are always negative. Change your lifestyle, make friendships in real life (not online you scum), throw your tiny sexdoll away and hit the gym. Thank me later, you whoreson!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you two homos would talk directly into the speaker

cute-gay-guy-t176r.jpg

You may reach a whole new audience :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

'someones live hard'

LOL, you sound bitter again, fatso. Was your BOSS bullying you again?:LMAO::LOL2::ROFL: Your jobs sucks, so does your life. You are always negative. Change your lifestyle, make friendships in real life (not online you scum), throw your tiny sexdoll away and hit the gym. Thank me later, you whoreson!
That's it !!
That's the big 20 year internetter LMFAO

That old fella' you hassled can now rest assured knowing that I now own your little imm'grant faggity ass you loser BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can't hear you ...are you sure you turned on the mic

cute-gay-guy-t176r.jpg

Try again (:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You dropped the dead cat out of your torn old sack, DunCE. You're just a troll who doesn't know what paragraphs are, or what flaming is, or take anything seriously at all. Not bad.

In my first thread here some guy said he was gonna come down to Austin to kill me so he could reunite with his parents in Heaven. He had to think about the mortal and eternal punishment he'd receive. Trolled that poor old guy into madness and he may never even show up here again. If he does, he'll know he shouldn't have.

That last part of the video you posted was funny. It was - good job. You just go right ahead and keep repeating the word "scum" in every post or comment you submit everywhere you go. You've discovered that writing something so small and insignificant can actually cause normal people to lose their loose tempers! You and "scum" are now legitimate homonyms, which means that you accomplished more at life than anybody ever expected of you...

SSS
- cheers

I see bitterness in your posts.

You knew you could never make this up! I did. The old fart ATe my scat! So do you.

You are just a scum as you stated! Nothing of importance. Like the rest here. Masterplaster or KRIEF. They are homos and have tiny sexdolls. Do you also have one, SissySouthern? The small ones? You sick freak!

You are just a betamale simp mangina.

I am a heavyweight champion. No one ever hearded of you.

Let me piss against your fat skull again!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You dropped the dead cat out of your torn old sack, DunCE. You're just a troll who doesn't know what paragraphs are, or what flaming is, or take anything seriously at all. Not bad.

In my first thread here some guy said he was gonna come down to Austin to kill me so he could reunite with his parents in Heaven. He had to think about the mortal and eternal punishment he'd receive. Trolled that poor old guy into madness and he may never even show up here again. If he does, he'll know he shouldn't have.

That last part of the video you posted was funny. It was - good job. You just go right ahead and keep repeating the word "scum" in every post or comment you submit everywhere you go. You've discovered that writing something so small and insignificant can actually cause normal people to lose their loose tempers! You and "scum" are now legitimate homonyms, which means that you accomplished more at life than anybody ever expected of you...

SSS
- cheers

I see bitterness in your posts.

You knew you could never make this up! I did. The old fart ATe my scat! So do you.

You are just a scum as you stated! Nothing of importance. Like the rest here. Masterplaster or KRIEF. They are homos and have tiny sexdolls. Do you also have one, SissySouthern? The small ones? You sick freak!

You are just a betamale simp mangina.

I am a heavyweight champion. No one ever hearded of you.

Let me piss against your fat skull again!
STFU idiot (:

You sound like a pussy that has lost one flap

X

xXx
Site Supporter
how did you managed to get permabanned???? :LMAO::LOL1::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LOL2:
Permabanned...how do you see that village idiot ??

Am I not here corresponding with you you idiot

Should I be up in the forums asking a question over and over or maybe post one word, boring ass shit or here watching your swollen ass get ripped open

:LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::LOL1::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
how did you managed to get permabanned???? :LMAO::LOL1::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LOL2:

Should I be up in the forums asking a question over and over or maybe post one word, boring ass shit or here watching your swollen ass get ripped open

Bahahhaah!!! So much bitterness!!! You lose in life, I win!!!!

:LOL2::ROFL::LMAO:

Just made 40K in selling my Bitcoins 1 hour ago. Reinvesting them. Sucks being you!!! :Welcome5::Welcome5::LOL2:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Just made 40K in selling my Bitcoins 1 hour ago. Reinvesting them. Sucks being you!!! :Welcome5::Welcome5::LOL2:
I must learn your secret. I want 40k!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Secrets easy .... lie on the internet .

Along with his most excellent command of the english language

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HODL, brother.

Many sold. I kept my bags. But, I hold for 18 months. So these 40K are peanuts. I have more. BUt will hodl for longer.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Spoken like a true, broke loser. Why do you hate money? :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HODL, brother.

Many sold. I kept my bags. But, I hold for 18 months. So these 40K are peanuts. I have more. BUt will hodl for longer.
'I hold for 18 months' .. :LMAO:

You speak'um very gooder

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Spoken like a true, broke loser. Why do you hate money? :LMAO2:
I just don't lie about it on the netz .... fraudulant fahggot

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's the call people pond scum lol and brag in broken English on the netz that you have loot thread bahahahahahahahahaaaaa

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HODL, brother.

'I hold for 18 months' .. :LMAO:

You speak'um very gooder

Next shift at BigD, Kevin? ;)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the call people pond scum lol and brag in broken English on the netz that you have loot thread bahahahahahahahahaaaaa

you hurties my feelingse BurgerFlipperFinger. Why you mean?? My skull gets thick. Please stop! :D

You pond scum! Angry about your next "shift"? You slave!