xXx
Site Supporter
A mere letter typed from your foul clawed hand is purE filth

- SF
You Scum!!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Accepted. Your mother, father, and ugly wife I drunkenly defiled can be the three judges. Wait, your parents are ashamed of you and wrote you off decades ago. Good luck with soon coming inheritance that will be nothing but unpaid bills, Munson.

Rules, judges, my banning - nothin's gonna help you out against me. So you go right ahead and think hard about boundaries and such. I'll be waiting...

SSS
- faggot slayer

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Golly gee... I hope no one calls me out! I can't take being called names!!! That's the wurstist!!!
Is it?

It Arrrrrrrrrr ....

giphy.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Accepted. Your mother, father, and ugly wife I drunkenly defiled can be the three judges. Wait, your parents are ashamed of you and wrote you off decades ago. Good luck with soon coming inheritance that will be nothing but unpaid bills, Munson.

Rules, judges, my banning - nothin's gonna help you out against me. So you go right ahead and think hard about boundaries and such. I'll be waiting...

SSS
- faggot slayer

Accepted?

See how cheap you are? You betamale simp mangina. I bet you pay at restaurants for females right? You pond scum you are.
We discovered your true vile nature, you scum!!!

A Dutch man makes a living by eating feces in public places. He poses a threat to public health, but also a shocking result of a research about this man that needs to be hand over to the Police. However, this man needs professional help fast

So you are into scat? And made in the news???

You sick freak. I can't respect you!

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
See how cheap you are? I bet you pay at restaurants for females

Way to open this can up with an immediate ^contradiction. Oh boy whatta joy this'll be!

So you are into scat?

GG Allin made scat officially cool. You don't think it's cool?

GG Allin certainly shocked the general public when he was, in fact, informing Americans how dangerous our nation's disgusting underbelly rilly is, silly.

shocking.jpg

Faces! What a clean segue to faces, thanks to you. Which one is prettiest?
1538433168761.jpg

1538433344450.jpg

1538433149340.jpg

Or do you prefer dead babies?
1549858195232.jpg

Or the best of the worst?
Sternn.jpg

th.jpg

emperor.jpg

american-werewolf.jpg

EIII-eyes.jpg

SSS
- the Event Horizon's captain

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I prefer animal cruelty, post up tough guy ...

Or could it be you're ascared ??

fear13.gif
ShortGrimArmyworm-small.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Way to open this can up with an immediate ^contradiction. Oh boy whatta joy this'll be!

So you are into scat?

GG Allin certainly shocked the general public when he was, in fact, informing Americans how dangerous our nation's disgusting underbelly rilly is, silly.

shocking.jpg

1538433168761.jpg

1538433344450.jpg

1538433149340.jpg

1549858195232.jpg

Sternn.jpg

th.jpg

emperor.jpg

american-werewolf.jpg

EIII-eyes.jpg

SSS

Listen son.

You are just a hype. Do you pond scum know who I am ?

I am the internet legend UcleDiLF® - world heavyweight champion. I PARA CRUSHED many filths.

Let me first BENCHPRESS your sissy skull to death and torment it:
d1da49c361c7e04a7c21245eaf10cd84e1c16164_hq.gif

I am the good doctor, young chump. You are just another young liberal cum guzzler. Look how I treATed you when your momma SCATTED you out of her pussy.

n0kxu8k3w0p01.gif

Then we picked you up and played with you
WUi2Zkw.gif

You were so tiny and cute.

But why do you post GRUESOME pics????

Are you some sick freak??? WTF???

You act very tough. All I can say you are a sissy. Post animal gore or GTFO! Okay, because I am the champion:

the-ync-underground-13.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So you are into scat?

shocking.jpg

1538433168761.jpg

1538433344450.jpg

1538433149340.jpg

1549858195232.jpg

Sternn.jpg

th.jpg

emperor.jpg

american-werewolf.jpg

EIII-eyes.jpg

SSS

Listen son.

I am the internet legend UcleDiLF® - world heavyweight champion. I PARA CRUSHED many filths.

I am the good doctor, young chump. You are just another young liberal cum guzzler. Look how I treATed you when your momma SCATTED you out of her pussy.

n0kxu8k3w0p01.gif

WUi2Zkw.gif

You act very tough. All I can say you are a sissy. Post animal gore or GTFO! Okay, because I am the champion:

giphy.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

So you are into scat?

shocking.jpg

1538433168761.jpg

1538433344450.jpg

1538433149340.jpg

1549858195232.jpg

Sternn.jpg

th.jpg

emperor.jpg

american-werewolf.jpg

EIII-eyes.jpg

SSS

Listen son.

n0kxu8k3w0p01.gif

WUi2Zkw.gif

giphy.gif

Hey you liberal pole smoker. GTFO you whoreson!

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You posted old gore pics that I and half of the internet have been sittin' on. Now, you finally have a tragic reason to use them by aping my style after being slapped somewhere into next week, you weak fucking echo. Why don't you head up to Montreal to mimic their street mimes? Certainly do not attempt to try your usual impersonation of your favorite comedian, the only material you have belongs in a Goodwill.

Toddle off now, lightweight, before I treat you like I did Vile_Pile when she snuck through my window to wake me up with a blowjob:

1507227941356.jpg

I prefer the dead so that I don't have to drive them home afterwards, or roll over and hog my precious blankie that I cherish more than rich musical instrument collectors did the Red Violin.

1518756171362s.jpg

You'll soon be impersonating her better than you try with me, parrot. I'll post the score you deserved right here, where everyone'll shrug and voice their complaints about how they thought it should've been lower - but I'm an honest salesman...

SSS

- honest!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh great!!

Now there's a stupid fucking imm'grant village coconut seller AND a Super retard Super Semen Slurpper rubbing pipi's together to see if they can make a spark to cast a light in their pathetic lives ...

- SF

Baaaa hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ..

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Sir shit stain dreams about me.......

Yet posts pics of his mother? Whom I’m sure he still fucks years after her suicide

Bend the knee loser your shtick is beyond lame

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so who can be edgier 4 attention - throb or this dude?

as it is i dont bother reading more than 5 words from either lol

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You posted old gore pics that I and half of the internet have been sittin' on. Now, you finally have a tragic reason to use them by aping my style after being slapped somewhere into next week, you weak fucking echo. Why don't you head up to Montreal to mimic their street mimes? Certainly do not attempt to try your usual impersonation of your favorite comedian, the only material you have belongs in a Goodwill.

Toddle off now, lightweight, before I treat you like I did Vile_Pile when she snuck through my window to wake me up with a blowjob:

1507227941356.jpg

I prefer the dead so that I don't have to drive them home afterwards, or roll over and hog my precious blankie that I cherish more than rich musical instrument collectors did the Red Violin.

1518756171362s.jpg

You'll soon be impersonating her better than you try with me, parrot. I'll post the score you deserved right here, where everyone'll shrug and voice their complaints about how they thought it should've been lower - but I'm an honest salesman...

SSS

- honest!

YOu are not going into my points. Why do you scum and scancer sniffer avoid them? Are you a whoreson?

You post old GORE gifs, which is forbidden here you toddler fister.

Do you know my rank? My history? I am known world wide.

I will PARA CRUSH you only with this one. Try to top that you betamale simp mangina. You sex doll fucker!

Watch that video and then try to explain yourself you pond scum

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

1507227941356.jpg

1518756171362s.jpg

SSS

- honest!

YOu are not going into my points. Why do you scum and scancer sniffer avoid them? Are you a whoreson?

I will PARA CRUSH you only with this one. Try to top that you betamale simp mangina. You sex doll fucker!

Damn you pissed that old fella off!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

1507227941356.jpg

1518756171362s.jpg

SSS

- honest!

Damn you pissed that old fella off!

LOL, that was my trolling masterpiece. haaaa