I call out SirSouthern

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Knife Licker and Cheetoh Finger. These two homosexuals are hillarious. Broke, fat and sexdoll users. :LOL1::LOL2::LMAO::ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Get in the gas chamber you kike.
Bahaha!!! You two anti semite sissies!! :D

Brokeback mountain is nothing you two "perma banned" perma virgins:LOL1::LMAO:

How does it feel being a broke loser??

Very good
giphy.gif
That was coherent ...you learnded Google translate ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Knife Licker and Cheetoh Finger. These two homosexuals are hillarious. Broke, fat and sexdoll users. :LOL1::LOL2::LMAO::ThumbsUp1:

Did you hear that ??
giphy.gif

That's the unmistakable sound of the 'Red bellied Whiner' ...known for it's shrieks and moans whenever it's buTt gets streched

:LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We get it, realgrimm. You're gay. That's why you post pictures of naked men.

Issues with gay men KW???,maybe your hiding something..Do you feel strangely aroused??..all this hard work attacking law enforcement when really all you wanna do is get in their pants...SHAME...

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
You can't keep projecting your homosexuality onto other guys, realgrimm. One of these days you're going to have to accept the fact that you're gay.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We get it, realgrimm. You're gay. That's why you post pictures of naked men.

Issues with gay men KW???,maybe your hiding something..Do you feel strangely aroused??..all this hard work attacking law enforcement when really all you wanna do is get in their pants...SHAME...

THese two heartthrobs are perma banned for being dumb like a shoe.

Realgrimm, are you active in other boards or BF exclusive?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You can't keep projecting your homosexuality onto other guys, realgrimm. One of these days you're going to have to accept the fact that you're gay.

Is this why your trying so hard to communicate with me,are these your desires..COCK Pics in your PMs ..you know for rainy days..

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I'm a guy and post pictures of women. You're a guy (are you?) and post pictures of other guys. Just accept the fact you're gay.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Realgrimm, are you active in other boards or BF exclusive?

this is my stomping grounds,I am active a few other places from when we all were moving round after the last time BF shut it's doors but peeps either went the way of political forums or disappeared altogether ,tried to locate them in that mega forums board that links forums but its just a clusterfuck of aliases..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm a guy and post pictures of women. You're a guy (are you?) and post pictures of other guys. Just accept the fact you're gay.

I post pictures of lots of things doesn't mean I'm into em all, stop being homophobic your the biggest faggit on this board...haha..woe is me Knifey..haha..K mister sensitive...

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but you're the one seeking out the pictures and posting them.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but you're the one seeking out the pictures and posting them.

you mean instead of just grabbing as many memes as you can find and multi-posting them repeatedly..loser...its called quality posting..you didn't learn anything on your holiday from upstairs..haha ..next time I won't vouch for you ,and you can rot in assbox

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you mean instead of just grabbing as many memes as you can find and multi-posting them repeatedly..loser...its called quality posting..you didn't learn anything on your holiday from upstairs..haha ..next time I won't vouch for you ,and you can rot in assbox

and just as u posted that his cage door got unlocked lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I posted memes in a memes thread. Whoa! How terrible!

^ has learned nothing lol

and we wait :SmokeBreak2:.. Repeat offences ,longer assbox time.. personally I enjoyed the boards not being shit on and QUALITY posting shone thru,but alas I felt compassion after shitting on his meltdown threads and pushed for his release so he could access his threads upstairs..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted memes in a memes thread. Whoa! How terrible!

^ has learned nothing lol

and we wait :SmokeBreak2:.. Repeat offences ,longer assbox time.. personally I enjoyed the boards not being shit on and QUALITY posting shone thru,but alas I felt compassion after shitting on his meltdown threads and pushed for his release so he could access his threads upstairs..
well even tho hes a pita, tbh that was really nice of u :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I would ban KNife Wielder and CheetoFinger for 6 months, because they are criminals and heavy active in CP boards of onion!!! Fuck them! No one needs CP here.

No one will miss them!