I demand for more respect

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As you know since Official UncelDiLF ™ has arrived here full time, ratings are going up.

I resurrected this patient called BF. I reinvented forums in times of Tiktok and IG.

I demand here for serious respect. The pond Scums of Benzo, Traitor Rancid, doll sniffer X , Shit eater Mrs Whipple and Fart inhaler Fred should be happy being here. Imagine these unemployed social losers without that forum. Rapes and criminal activities would happen not knowing to do anything productive with their free time.

I want also a badge from Mister BF and all sheriff.

Respect me.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
And I am very angry now, since you did not mention me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
As you know since Official UncelDiLF ™ has arrived here full time, ratings are going up.

I resurrected this patient called BF. I reinvented forums in times of Tiktok and IG.

I demand here for serious respect. The pond Scums of Benzo, Traitor Rancid, doll sniffer X , Shit eater Mrs Whipple and Fart inhaler Fred should be happy being here. Imagine these unemployed social losers without that forum. Rapes and criminal activities would happen not knowing to do anything productive with their free time.

Respect me.
You need to promote and finance a fight competition again. Remember when you nearly had the Vince McMahon status?

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!
:TooCool:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Respect me.
You need to promote and finance a fight competition again. Remember when you nearly had the Vince McMahon status?

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

I have no more Mister McMahon status??????

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

Bring back the swagger!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

Dilf sniffs money like I sniff pussy.
WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-14mb.gif

Q

Banned

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

No. No status for you. I will not allow it

Q

Banned

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

Not at all?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

Not at all?
That's true.
Hey, I'm doing the guy a solid and it fit with the gif.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Respect me.

dsisxO.gif

Yoo cun bee bak!

EouOx you choose money or the pussy

Q

Banned
I still read books. These tablets make my eyes bug out after awhile.
I still read newspapers too. New York Post.
There are special ebook readers, these have a special screen. E-ink is what they call it...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never thought I would be sold on ebooks until my wife bought me one a couple years ago. I fucking love it. Tone down the brightness at ease, look up an uncertain word. I was actually able to download more of the obscure books like Papillon and Mein Kamf. Plus my OCD doesn’t kick in when it comes to hygiene and secondhand books reading the rarities. ‘Cause you know...a lot of shitters read to pass the time! I shit you not!

Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Q

Banned
There are special ebook readers, these have a special screen. E-ink is what they call it...
I'm good being old school.
Maybe just give it a try? It actually works pretty well
Brah, already have. I'm good.
Whatever you like... Maybe also stop using this forum and start writing letters? :LOL4: