Why do heterosexual people demand special rights?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fireworks, pepper spray and arrests in Modesto as protesters clash at straight pride rally

AA%20Straight%20Pride%20protest%2005.JPG

Read more at:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fireworks, pepper spray and arrests in Modesto as protesters clash at straight pride rally

Read more at:

Okay? So leftwing activists are consistently violent and always show up to other peoples protests or events so they can shut it down and shit on it.

We all know this.

Are you saying the violence is bad? Or do you approve of it now that you know it wasnt the "straight pride" people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin supports left wing political violence. That is why he first ignores it then tries to justify it.

Do you support the actions of those that stormed the US Capitol on January 6th, 2021?

He doesnt support the bullshit narrative you have about it.

Leftwing activists have burned down communities, historic churches in DC, gotten people killed....et.

You have no basis to complain about Jan 6th. You just dont. You guys hate Jan 6th because you dont think anyone should be allowed to protest your democrat ran government.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin supports left wing political violence. That is why he first ignores it then tries to justify it.

Do you support the actions of those that stormed the US Capitol on January 6th, 2021?
In comparison to the dozens of times BLM & Antifa have rioted in the US over the recent years, Jan 6th was nothing.

Untrue, even BLM didn't try to overthrow the government.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one tried to overthrow the government. Please stop spewing nonsense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In comparison to the dozens of times BLM & Antifa have rioted in the US over the recent years, Jan 6th was nothing.

Untrue, even BLM didn't try to overthrow the government.

True. They just overthrew poor communities and shot a child. And ran over some kids and elderly women.

Those bad asses.

Anyway Jan 6th was not an attempt to overthrow the government. If you want to believe this....well Qanon people still believe children are stashed in D.U.M.B.S and andrenochrome is being harvested from them
......so it's not the wackiest conspiracy theory. It is an ACTUAL threat to our rights and liberties though.....when people start trying to criminalize protest against the government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

By trying to stop the certification of electors in Congress that's exactly what they were trying to do.

That's not over throwing the government.

And what do you call the Kavanaugh "storming of the Capitol"? And the threats and harrassment of SCOTUS members?

Hypocrite much?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

By trying to stop the certification of electors in Congress that's exactly what they were trying to do.

And what do you call the Kavanaugh "storming of the Capitol"? And the threats and harrassment of SCOTUS members?

Hypocrite much?

Yes, it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hypocrite much?

Yes, it is.

No it wasnt, Oak. That's a hysterical claim.

You guys will run with this because you hate your opposition and you may be "okay" with other political parties existing... but you dont want them to have any meaningful representation in government.

So when the left enrages in destructive and violent "protests" or when they storm or occupy any capital building let alone DC....you are fine with that and you will defend them because you agree with what you think their cause is.

However another party coming in and protesting in opposition to the government you wanted.....now its treason. Sedition. A fucking "insurrection"....and it didnt even involve a fraction of the violence and destruction that leftwing protests are known for.

It's pure hypocrisy and it's an actual real danger to "democracy"(by definition....people have come to realize that when you guys say "democracy" it's a euphemism for "our power") to go and label any protest against the government the establishment doesnt like as an attempt to "over throw" the government.

That shouldnt even be a thing in the US because really our government is intended to be OUR EMPLOYEES.

You wont admit this (or you will...who knows) but what you guys want is a one party government with centralized federal power. You are okay with other parties as long as they dont pose too much a challenge or threat to yours, and you are okay with "state rights" but in a very limited way where it's more like the federal government LETS them make certain decisions.

Its authoritarianism. Biden comes out calling "maga Republicans" extremists ffs. There is nothing extremist about people who want an America first, for the people, rights and liberties, a government that truly represents its base that is fair and supportive to workers. A movement that is about what serves the interest of the people. Not globalist shit bags who seek to serve their own interests.

You are claiming that the most armed demographic in the country tried to "over throw" the government by walking through the building. No guns. No attacks. The only violence there was a leftwing activist cop with a record of mishandling firearms shooting an unarmed veteran for standing there.

Are people not allowed to be heard in this country unless the Democrats approve of their message and plight?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite much?

Yes, it is.

You guys will run with this because you hate your opposition and you may be "okay" with other political parties existing... but you dont want them to have any meaningful representation in government.

So when the left enrages in destructive and violent "protests" or when they storm or occupy any capital building let alone DC....you are fine with that and you will defend them because you agree with what you think their cause is.

However another party coming in and protesting in opposition to the government you wanted.....now its treason. Sedition. A fucking "insurrection"....and it didnt even involve a fraction of the violence and destruction that leftwing protests are known for.

It's pure hypocrisy and it's an actual real danger to "democracy"(by definition....people have come to realize that when you guys say "democracy" it's a euphemism for "our power") to go and label any protest against the government the establishment doesnt like as an attempt to "over throw" the government.

That shouldnt even be a thing in the US because really our government is intended to be OUR EMPLOYEES.

You wont admit this (or you will...who knows) but what you guys want is a one party government with centralized federal power. You are okay with other parties as long as they dont pose too much a challenge or threat to yours, and you are okay with "state rights" but in a very limited way where it's more like the federal government LETS them make certain decisions.

Its authoritarianism. Biden comes out calling "maga Republicans" extremists ffs. There is nothing extremist about people who want an America first, for the people, rights and liberties, a government that truly represents its base that is fair and supportive to workers. A movement that is about what serves the interest of the people. Not globalist shit bags who seek to serve their own interests.

You are claiming that the most armed demographic in the country tried to "over throw" the government by walking through the building. No guns. No attacks. The only violence there was a leftwing activist cop with a record of mishandling firearms shooting an unarmed veteran for standing there.

Are people not allowed to be heard in this country unless the Democrats approve of their message and plight?

Trying to stop the legal count of an election is an attempt at a coup.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite much?

Yes, it is.

Switching legal electors with imposters with electoral votes counter to the specific voted will of the people is a crime.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hypocrite much?

Yes, it is.

Switching legal electors with imposters with electoral votes counter to the specific voted will of the people is a crime.

They're not adults nor are they rational. They aren't accountable for their behaviors.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Read more at:

We're the ones who do most of the reproducing and we don't have poop on our dicks.... ergo, we have special rights.

Shouldn't you be crying your eyes out, after Brandon called your favorite politicians fascists?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Read more at:

We're the ones who do most of the reproducing and we don't have poop on our dicks.... ergo, we have special rights.

Shouldn't you be crying your eyes out, after Brandon called your favorite politicians fascists?

I don't idolise politicians but I don't mind people like the Paul's, DeSantis, and to an extent Trump....

Why would I cry? You leftists have the integrity and intellect of a soggy Coco Puff

DDT

Factory Bastard
No need for a straight pride rally. Everybody knows that just simply being straight and White is the absolute pinnacle of the human achievement. Simply just existing is peak-tier... I know it, and they know it, and it makes them MAD just knowing that I embody peak existence! No need to flaunt my shit in any parade...

I flaunt my shit by just existing. Just by leaving my home. Walking into the store. Being in public. My striking blue eyes and mop of blonde hair... My ultra White skin... My STRAIGHTNESS! This is my badge, and it is worn no matter where I am!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No need for a straight pride rally. Everybody knows that just simply being straight and White is the absolute pinnacle of the human achievement. Simply just existing is peak-tier... I know it, and they know it, and it makes them MAD just knowing that I embody peak existence! No need to flaunt my shit in any parade...

I flaunt my shit by just existing. Just by leaving my home. Walking into the store. Being in public. My striking blue eyes and mop of blonde hair... My ultra White skin... My STRAIGHTNESS! This is my badge, and it is worn no matter where I am!

Do you enjoy glowing in the dark? I can see my guy in the dark due to his very pale skin tone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Which Antifa Riot?

Take your pick.... the list is long and indisputable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Really brown people while taking a dump have to be reminded it's not their tail and to wipe adequately and flush afterwards....