Heterosexual sexual predator faked his death and moved to Scotland

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

A lot of the time it's a fetish. Or legit gender dysphoria.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

...but don't you think there is something more fundamental than that?

When I was a kid, we didn't have all these boys identifying as girls
Or even wnaint go mate with boys.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

Gets more extreme with every passing generation.

Haven't you noticed this yourself?

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

What we may be seeing is the 'comeback of the eunuchs' or Eunuch subculture which had existed in ancient times up until 19th century Europe.

Major difference between then & now tho was those culture never recognized them as male nor female.

And I think in India they have their own caste.

I don't think modern transgenders should be allowed to call themselives as boys/men or girls/women. But maybe they should be designated a gender of their own much like Eunuchs were in previous civilizations so that they are never confused with men or women.

Perhaps it's impossible to reach this middle ground as neither side seems willing to accept it.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when AIDS was taking out faggots like admin at the rate of 1 every other day?

that was awesome

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

What we may be seeing is the 'comeback of the eunuchs' or Eunuch subculture which had existed in ancient times up until 19th century Europe.

Major difference between then & now tho was those culture never recognized them as male nor female.

I don't think modern transgenders should be allowed to call themselives as boys/men or girls/women. But maybe they should be designated a gender of their own much like Eunuchs were in previous civilizations so that they are never confused with men or women.

Perhaps it's impossible to reach this middle ground as neither side seems willing to accept it.

My opinion is it's up to the transgendered folks to decide what they want to be called. It shouldn't make any difference to anyone else, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My opinion is it's up to the transgendered folks to decide what they want to be called. It shouldn't make any difference to anyone else, really.

Sure if we are talking about what they want to be called.

But what we are discussing is men being legally allowed to self identify as women and come into spaces where women and girls are vulnerable. Spaces women FOUGHT to have.

Men being able to self identify as women and be able to be included in all things womanhood....our spaces, our competitions, our sports, our titles....most certainly makes a difference for women and girls. It's our business to defend our sex based rights. And our dignity as women. The gender ideology is sexist and dehumanizing.

Maybe you could clarify your point from earlier?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember the good ole days when AIDS was taking out faggots like admin at the rate of 1 every other day?

that was awesome

But now China figured out a way to create viruses to kill everyone, gay or straight, black, male, female or other, Bigly.

That way no everyone is included & no one is discriminated against.

Maoist doctrine at work y'know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that was awesome

But now China figured out a way to create viruses to kill everyone, gay or straight, black, male, female or other, Bigly.

That way no everyone is included & no one is discriminated against.
Murder that's inclusive

nice

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Murder that's inclusive

nice

Part of Mao's Great Leap Forward

images

...The World will Suffer Equally

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Forgive LobotomyBud's perverse stupidity

she identifies as a bag of rocks and is naturally gifted to play the part

you know, daddy issues whut lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Piece of shit is what I call em and nobody else's opinion matters to me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️