HETEROSEXUAL man sentenced to 210 years

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative
you're a white male.

But don't worry, I'd never believe you liked pussy no matter how young or old she was

now if it were young boys you'd totally be on the hook, Bishop admin
Are you talking to Simone now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative
you're a white male.

But don't worry, I'd never believe you liked pussy no matter how young or old she was

now if it were young boys you'd totally be on the hook, Bishop admin
Are you talking to Simone now?
Is simone the dick spinning up your ass right now?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. Hopefully the gay pedophiles will start getting similar sentences as they are massively over represented among pedophiles. In fact, gays make up the majority of pedophiles especially the repeat offenders.
You really do a great job of being not only stewpidd, but wrong!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scientific research finds that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a disease separate from and in no way related to homosexuality. In fact, research demonstrates that most pedophiles (more than 95 percent) are heterosexually oriented. Yet your article uses the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scandal to raise questions about homosexual priests, as if the two were interchangeable, when the facts speak to the contrary.
If a male sexually abuses another male, no matter the age, its PLEASE ASS BOX ME! AND homosexuality, ya faggit.

I took an interest in this subject when I first got the net because they were showing crime shows on TV. Many homosexual men were against homosexual marriage and homosexuals adopting kids. They knew there were paedophile problems in their own ranks. Anyway, off I went to look up stuff and one of the first known offenders was a medieval monk who raped and ate about 800 boys.

Here is one... he sodomized then murdered them if you skim through it...

Gilles de Rais (date of birth unknown, not earlier than 1405 – 26 October 1440), Baron de Rais (French: [də ʁɛ]), was a knight and lord from Brittany, Anjou and Poitou, a leader in the French army, and a companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc. He is best known for his reputation and later conviction as a confessed serial killer of children.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most Asians diddle kids too... I think you guys have BIG mental issues.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm apparently a "hysterical Trumptard" so that somehow makes YOU(a white male btw) more informed?

I was raped by Arab muslims. But that's not the demographic you care about so it's not valid.

Basically left wingers dont care about rape unless its committed by a white person who is politically affiliated with their opposition.

Every other rape just goes under the rug.

Which is a very evangelical mentality.

You have no problem with Biden canceling Trumps Operation Talon and making life easier for rapists and harder for victims....so I think your partisan bullshit is doing enough damage.

Maybe take one for the team and stop voting. White males are evil and thusly shouldnt speak or vote.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm apparently a "hysterical Trumptard" so that somehow makes YOU(a white male btw) more informed?

I was raped by Arab muslims. But that's not the demographic you care about so it's not valid.

Basically left wingers dont care about rape unless its committed by a white person who is politically affiliated with their opposition.

THe only thing that pisses admin off during a rape of a female is a hard penis is going to waste as far as he's concerned

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Muslim men seem to be the biggest perps of sexual deviance of all kinds, negros don't pop up much as peados... I'll give them that but they're still rapey as fuck...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All pedos are scum, but as I've pointed out in the past, a disproportionate amount come from the gay community, something which leftists of course refuse to accept.

I really think child rapists will go for any child they can get easy access too. I think that's why we see more "gay" child rapists.

I think we just muddy the waters trying to think of them as human beings with a sexual preference. They are subhuman pieces of demonic shit who will assault any child they gain access to. Jmo.

I've read studies in the past which highlight the disproportionate amount of gay p.edos, I'll try and dig them out, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, these kind of un-PC facts get buried and memory holed very quickly.

I've seen it, I know what you are talking about. What I'm saying is that I dont think it has to do with being gay or straight. These fucks are on another level

They are attracted not to just the same or opposite sex....but to CHILD. So they will assault/rape the children they get the easiest access too.

Does that make sense? I'm sure some have a preference of what gender child they enjoy molesting more but they will rape anything young, vulnerable and unable to fight back.

I don't think it's as simple as gay/straight.

The open pedos calling themselves MAPs(minor attracted people) tend to support the left and work to put a P on LGBT. I'd love to see more leftist outrage about that.....but they kind of actively work to reinforce the gay/( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) stereotype with including children in gay events like Pride and drag.

And the connection the political activist LGBT with NAMBLA.

The arguments the left uses are adopted by pedos.

True leftists fight for workers rights.

WOKE types infested the left.

However don't be fooled thinking that cons aren't just as perverted. It's about the nature of some men and not about politics.

You keep dividing people people into left or right. It's NOT a left or right issue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jimmy Swaggart caught more heat for banging hookers than Biden caught for finger raping a woman and groping several others. And more than Hunter gets for buying human beings to abuse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hell, libs wont even pay attention to all the physical evidence contained on hunters own laptop! joe biden could be on video bragging about his nose being in a 7yo's vagina and they wouldnt mind that either!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Muslim men seem to be the biggest perps of sexual deviance of all kinds, negros don't pop up much as peados... I'll give them that but they're still rapey as fuck...

Afghan, Pakistan and India diddle boys...

Anyway, I'm done with this subject. It's far too gruesome for me.

Too bad Lotus couldn't have picked a more pleasant subject.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All pedos are scum, but as I've pointed out in the past, a disproportionate amount come from the gay community, something which leftists of course refuse to accept.

I really think child rapists will go for any child they can get easy access too. I think that's why we see more "gay" child rapists.

I think we just muddy the waters trying to think of them as human beings with a sexual preference. They are subhuman pieces of demonic shit who will assault any child they gain access to. Jmo.

I've read studies in the past which highlight the disproportionate amount of gay p.edos, I'll try and dig them out, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, these kind of un-PC facts get buried and memory holed very quickly.

I've seen it, I know what you are talking about. What I'm saying is that I dont think it has to do with being gay or straight. These fucks are on another level

They are attracted not to just the same or opposite sex....but to CHILD. So they will assault/rape the children they get the easiest access too.

Does that make sense? I'm sure some have a preference of what gender child they enjoy molesting more but they will rape anything young, vulnerable and unable to fight back.

I don't think it's as simple as gay/straight.

The open pedos calling themselves MAPs(minor attracted people) tend to support the left and work to put a P on LGBT. I'd love to see more leftist outrage about that.....but they kind of actively work to reinforce the gay/( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) stereotype with including children in gay events like Pride and drag.

And the connection the political activist LGBT with NAMBLA.

The arguments the left uses are adopted by pedos.

True leftists fight for workers rights.

WOKE types infested the left.

However don't be fooled thinking that cons aren't just as perverted. It's about the nature of some men and not about politics.

You keep dividing people people into left or right. It's NOT a left or right issue.

I know right wingers can be rapists. I'm pointing out the double standards.

I've attempted real discussions with these people for over a year and all you see is their hyperpartisan bullshit in response.

The issue with the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! "movement" and the LGBT is a very real one. But they dont address it. That's the problem.

If any male on the right gets so much as an accusation....even with absolutely zero evidence....these people jump on it.

But when there is evidence of rape with anyone "left" they completely ignore it or respond with "but CONs!".

They dont care about rape at all. They want some partisan edge.

Today the left shits on workers rights.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jimmy Swaggart caught more heat for banging hookers than Biden caught for finger raping a woman and groping several others. And more than Hunter gets for buying human beings to abuse.

It's the press that you need to divert your anger to. They are behind manipulating the masses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's the press that you need to divert your anger to. They are behind manipulating the masses.

I point out how the corporate media is a propaganda arm of the monoparty all the time.

Watch how these people think that's funny and run with it because it favors their bais.

Dont take my word for it. Just watch them. They think it's funny. They are inhumane sociopaths.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and when I had a news group at MSN, I posted a news article about the Iranians hanging 6 paedophiles...

So my respect for that country went to 100%...

I will not support America if they attack Iran. Someone let Biden know!~

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who owns the press? (((WHO))) but let's not talk about it spastics

The ogilarchs the left claims to oppose... yet they swallow every word and bit of propaganda put out there by them.

At this point they'd rather fight and kill their own neighbors for the corporatists then actually fight the corporatists.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

According to the Hite reports, it was 80% of sex offenders were male, 20% were female.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

The ogilarchs the left claims to oppose... yet they swallow every word and bit of propaganda put out there by them.

At this point they'd rather fight and kill their own neighbors for the corporatists then actually fight the corporatists.
50636711_775008609522451_215844174165966848_n.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

According to the Hite reports, it was 80% of sex offenders were male, 20% were female.
It's very difficult for a guy to say he's been violated by a female without massive ridicule, we're supposed to like that shit... I remember this bird when I was younger about 14 I'd say, she kept feeling me up and grabbing my junk every fucking day and I felt extremely uncofortable and embarrassed by it, got me down even, she wanted me to get hard in my pants to show the girth or something she kept saying now looking back that was fucking sexual abuse but just imagine I complained to anyone about that? I'd have been called ghey and laughed at, fuck I had to make sure my bottoms were tied tightly whenever she was about... Pisses me off thinking about how it made me feel tbh...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

50636711_775008609522451_215844174165966848_n.jpg

Right when Obama shit canned it in 2012. ....no one said fuck all.

And you guys are just empowering propaganda. If you care at all, you'll have the spine to resist division, promote the truth and stop fighting against your own neighbors. The media is a PROBLEM. A huge problem.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's very difficult for a guy to say he's been violated by a female without massive ridicule, we're supposed to like that shit... I remember this bird when I was younger about 14 I'd say, she kept feeling me up and grabbing my junk every fucking day and I felt extremely uncofortable and embarrassed by it, got me down even, she wanted me to get hard in my pants to show the girth or something she kept saying now looking back that was fucking sexual abuse but just imagine I complained to anyone about that? I'd have been called ghey and laughed at, fuck I had to make sure my bottoms were tied tightly whenever she was about... Pisses me off thinking about how it made me feel tbh...

Yep this is a huge problem. Men fuck over other men here.....horribly. And they enable sex abusers like this as well.

I've pointed this out to men here, but they just keep going with "where were these teachers when I was growing up!"

Like.....no. NO. This is CHILD RAPE ffs.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It's the Jews Dovey, I didn't ignore your reply to me on the other thread it's just I don't wanna fight you or Lok because pals n that but I'm not just some blind Nazi sympathiser, the more you actually research into those matters the more you absolutely realise the horseshit we get taught about such things... Peace fren.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why do facists guilty of crimes against humanity always end up exiled in south american countries

Take seamajor for instance, he rapes a dozen or so kids in the US and winds up in COsta rica.

Just like the Nazi's who ended up in south america after world war 2

what is it about south america that makes it so appealing to these types of people?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep this is a huge problem. Men fuck over other men here.....horribly. And they enable sex abusers like this as well.

I've pointed this out to men here, but they just keep going with "where were these teachers when I was growing up!"

Guaranteed this happens more than is reported as the young guys tell everyone they loved it when really they don't know wtf to do... There's a big difference between men and boys, I probs would lap up a hot milf ripping my clothes off without permission lol but a cocky teen shits himself really...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

According to the Hite Report... sex play between children doesn't have guilt feeling into adulthood BUT children victims of sex by adults is a life long trauma. I think we can all safely say there were kids that made sexual advances towards us... I remember this idiot who lived 2 doors from me who called me over to his window where he exposed his horrible dark pink stiff dick... I was absolutely mortified and I didn't tell anyone until my 20's... then I told my mum... a decade had passed...lol A bit late for snitching.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do facists guilty of crimes against humanity always end up exiled in south american countries

Take seamajor for instance, he rapes a dozen or so kids in the US and winds up in COsta rica.

Just like the Nazi's who ended up in south america after world war 2

what is it about south america that makes it so appealing to these types of people?
WTF are you on about? You're heading for a slap fahget!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Guaranteed this happens more than is reported as the young guys tell everyone they loved it when really they don't know wtf to do... There's a big difference between men and boys, I probs would lap up a hot milf ripping my clothes off without permission lol but a cocky teen shits himself really...
Admin wants to be raped by a horse that walks on two legs

hence, his unwavering affection for AOC