HETEROSEXUAL man sentenced to 210 years

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative

I'm apparently a "hysterical Trumptard" so that somehow makes YOU(a white male btw) more informed?

I was raped by Arab muslims. But that's not the demographic you care about so it's not valid.

Basically left wingers dont care about rape unless its committed by a white person who is politically affiliated with their opposition.

Every other rape just goes under the rug.

Which is a very evangelical mentality.
Muslim men seem to be the biggest perps of sexual deviance of all kinds, negros don't pop up much as peados... I'll give them that but they're still rapey as fuck...

According to the Hite reports, it was 80% of sex offenders were male, 20% were female.
It's very difficult for a guy to say he's been violated by a female without massive ridicule, we're supposed to like that shit... I remember this bird when I was younger about 14 I'd say, she kept feeling me up and grabbing my junk every fucking day and I felt extremely uncofortable and embarrassed by it, got me down even, she wanted me to get hard in my pants to show the girth or something she kept saying now looking back that was fucking sexual abuse but just imagine I complained to anyone about that? I'd have been called ghey and laughed at, fuck I had to make sure my bottoms were tied tightly whenever she was about... Pisses me off thinking about how it made me feel tbh...

Yep this is a huge problem. Men fuck over other men here.....horribly. And they enable sex abusers like this as well.

I've pointed this out to men here, but they just keep going with "where were these teachers when I was growing up!"

Like.....no. NO. This is CHILD RAPE ffs.
Guaranteed this happens more than is reported as the young guys tell everyone they loved it when really they don't know wtf to do... There's a big difference between men and boys, I probs would lap up a hot milf ripping my clothes off without permission lol but a cocky teen shits himself really...
Admin wants to be raped by a horse that walks on two legs

hence, his unwavering affection for AOC
What about the Nazis you mentioned in the same bracket? Cruisin for a bruisin you :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative

I'm apparently a "hysterical Trumptard" so that somehow makes YOU(a white male btw) more informed?

I was raped by Arab muslims. But that's not the demographic you care about so it's not valid.

Basically left wingers dont care about rape unless its committed by a white person who is politically affiliated with their opposition.

Muslim men seem to be the biggest perps of sexual deviance of all kinds, negros don't pop up much as peados... I'll give them that but they're still rapey as fuck...

According to the Hite reports, it was 80% of sex offenders were male, 20% were female.
It's very difficult for a guy to say he's been violated by a female without massive ridicule, we're supposed to like that shit... I remember this bird when I was younger about 14 I'd say, she kept feeling me up and grabbing my junk every fucking day and I felt extremely uncofortable and embarrassed by it, got me down even, she wanted me to get hard in my pants to show the girth or something she kept saying now looking back that was fucking sexual abuse but just imagine I complained to anyone about that? I'd have been called ghey and laughed at, fuck I had to make sure my bottoms were tied tightly whenever she was about... Pisses me off thinking about how it made me feel tbh...

According to the Hite Report... sex play between children doesn't have guilt feeling into adulthood BUT children victims of sex by adults is a life long trauma. I think we can all safely say there were kids that made sexual advances towards us... I remember this idiot who lived 2 doors from me who called me over to his window where he exposed his horrible dark pink stiff dick... I was absolutely mortified and I didn't tell anyone until my 20's... then I told my mum... a decade had passed...lol A bit late for snitching.

I'll never forget this punk kid named Kenny who lived on my street when I was a kid. He was a year younger than me. He used to follow us around whenever we were all outside.

One day I was on a play structure at the park, up where the slide was. I was on my knees yelling down the slide and he was standing behind me. He goes..."Hey, Sandra!" so I'd turn around, and there he was....standing there with his gross little uncircumcised peen out and a goofy fucking look on his face.

So I screamed and went head first down the slide and ran home. My grandma told me "next time, punch him in it". Thankfully next time never came. But he did find creative ways to expose himself to other little girls in the neighborhood. I wouldn't be shocked if he grew up to be a democrat senator.

LOL.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yep this is a huge problem. Men fuck over other men here.....horribly. And they enable sex abusers like this as well.

I've pointed this out to men here, but they just keep going with "where were these teachers when I was growing up!"

Guaranteed this happens more than is reported as the young guys tell everyone they loved it when really they don't know wtf to do... There's a big difference between men and boys, I probs would lap up a hot milf ripping my clothes off without permission lol but a cocky teen shits himself really...

What about the Nazis you mentioned in the same bracket? Cruisin for a bruisin you :LOL3:
what, you telling me that none of the SS ended up in Brazil or Argentina?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

According to the Hite Report... sex play between children doesn't have guilt feeling into adulthood BUT children victims of sex by adults is a life long trauma. I think we can all safely say there were kids that made sexual advances towards us... I remember this idiot who lived 2 doors from me who called me over to his window where he exposed his horrible dark pink stiff dick... I was absolutely mortified and I didn't tell anyone until my 20's... then I told my mum... a decade had passed...lol A bit late for snitching.
Yeah I know but she was like 18 or something, older anyway and it's stuck with me lol she probably thought it was funny but it really wasn't for me at the time, hardly a sex offender but there's so much scope for interpretation with that sort of thing...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think puberty goes on far too long for boys..

This is how I think you should view Grabzilla... Every emotion you learn during puberty sets you up for the rest of your life. Imagine if you had given in and then ended up a guy who bonked every horny female that came along? You were selective... SHE taught you to be selective... See, turn an embarrassment into a positive!~.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'll never forget this punk kid named Kenny who lived on my street when I was a kid. He was a year younger than me. He used to follow us around whenever we were all outside.

One day I was on a play structure at the park, up where the slide was. I was on my knees yelling down the slide and he was standing behind me. He goes..."Hey, Sandra!" so I'd turn around, and there he was....standing there with his gross little uncircumcised peen out and a goofy fucking look on his face.

So I screamed and went head first down the slide and ran home. My grandma told me "next time, punch him in it". Thankfully next time never came. But he did find creative ways to expose himself to other little girls in the neighborhood. I wouldn't be shocked if he grew up to be a democrat senator.

LOL.
admin used to tape his hands to his feet and roll into the park butt ass naked hoping someone like seamajor would be there to rape him roughly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh lort....Shamp. This is just the other side of when idiots claim antifa were heros for fighting nazis.

It was just two authoritarian ideologies clashing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah it must be the big jungles and the need to hide from tyrany that's the draw for my troops, peados have a different draw I'm sure...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah it must be the big jungles and the need to hide from tyrany that's the draw for my troops, peados have a different draw I'm sure...
So what's the draw for seamajor in COsta rica? THey have no laws against raping children there or something?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And don't forget the head of NASA..

Wernher von Braun

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun (23 March 1912 – 16 June 1977) was a German-born American aerospace engineer[3] and space architect. He was the leading figure in the development of rocket technology in Nazi Germany and a pioneer of rocket and space technology in the United States.[4]

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
seamajor is in costa rica because maybe he likes brown children birthed in poverty better

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh lort....Shamp. This is just the other side of when idiots claim antifa were heros for fighting nazis.

It was just two authoritarian ideologies clashing.
It's something I'll NEVER back down on but I'm not gonna lose e-pals over it, let me be...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah I know but she was like 18 or something, older anyway and it's stuck with me lol she probably thought it was funny but it really wasn't for me at the time, hardly a sex offender but there's so much scope for interpretation with that sort of thing...

Hmmm, that is a bit too old to be attacking a 14 year old. What a bitch. Couldn't she find someone her own age?.... bloody 'ell.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why not kill him? Now?

The rumour is, paedos get murdered in prison.
Although that would be true, it's hard to get them as they're often on sex offenders wings or the entire prison is for sex offenders... They can be got at initially but it's not worth someone serving a few months or even a few years to get a murder charge, they often just get leathered or slashed before they get shipped out or put on the SO wing... Up here anyway... If they get mixed with someone who's never getting out at any point they're dead...

The really bad ones even get targeted by other nonces.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
All pedos are scum, but as I've pointed out in the past, a disproportionate amount come from the gay community, something which leftists of course refuse to accept.

I really think child rapists will go for any child they can get easy access too. I think that's why we see more "gay" child rapists.

I think we just muddy the waters trying to think of them as human beings with a sexual preference. They are subhuman pieces of demonic shit who will assault any child they gain access to. Jmo.

I've read studies in the past which highlight the disproportionate amount of gay p.edos, I'll try and dig them out, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, these kind of un-PC facts get buried and memory holed very quickly.

I've seen it, I know what you are talking about. What I'm saying is that I dont think it has to do with being gay or straight. These fucks are on another level

They are attracted not to just the same or opposite sex....but to CHILD. So they will assault/rape the children they get the easiest access too.

Does that make sense? I'm sure some have a preference of what gender child they enjoy molesting more but they will rape anything young, vulnerable and unable to fight back.

I don't think it's as simple as gay/straight.

The open pedos calling themselves MAPs(minor attracted people) tend to support the left and work to put a P on LGBT. I'd love to see more leftist outrage about that.....but they kind of actively work to reinforce the gay/( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) stereotype with including children in gay events like Pride and drag.

And the connection the political activist LGBT with NAMBLA.

The arguments the left uses are adopted by pedos.

True leftists fight for workers rights.

WOKE types infested the left.

It's due to Cultural Marxism, regular Marxism portrays the wealthy as oppressors, whereas Cultural Marxism paints whites as the bad guys.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good. Hopefully the gay pedophiles will start getting similar sentences as they are massively over represented among pedophiles. In fact, gays make up the majority of pedophiles especially the repeat offenders.
You really do a great job of being not only stewpidd, but wrong!

Scientific research finds that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a disease separate from and in no way related to homosexuality. In fact, research demonstrates that most pedophiles (more than 95 percent) are heterosexually oriented. Yet your article uses the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scandal to raise questions about homosexual priests, as if the two were interchangeable, when the facts speak to the contrary.

You truly are dumb enough to post an opinion piece and claim it is evidence. Retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good. Hopefully the gay pedophiles will start getting similar sentences as they are massively over represented among pedophiles. In fact, gays make up the majority of pedophiles especially the repeat offenders.

Scientific research finds that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a disease separate from and in no way related to homosexuality. In fact, research demonstrates that most pedophiles (more than 95 percent) are heterosexually oriented. Yet your article uses the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scandal to raise questions about homosexual priests, as if the two were interchangeable, when the facts speak to the contrary.

You truly are dumb enough to post an opinion piece and claim it is evidence. Retard.

They dont know how discern information.

It's literally based on whether or not they politically agree with it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The only thing he know well is how to suck cock.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Luthsbud excuses gay pedophiles. That is just evil.

You're an idiot. Link to me excusing a gay ped,o. Are you people commpletely incapable of simple reading comprehension? My point in this thread, and my only point, is that not all ped,os are gay, you fuckwit. They'are all despicable, but they're both homosexual and heterosexual. Dickwad.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're an idiot. Link to me excusing a gay ped,o. Are you people commpletely incapable of simple reading comprehension? My point in this thread, and my only point, is that not all ped,os are gay, you fuckwit. They'are all despicable, but they're both homosexual and heterosexual. Dickwad.
Seamajor is a Ped and you’re all cool with him

the turds St Kyle Rorrenhouse exterminated were peds and you want to see him burned at the stake for it

Ped lover

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another heterosexual pe.do

A Tampa man was sentenced to life in prison Monday for molesting and sexually battering a 10-year-old girl before dousing her in bleach in an attempt to destroy evidence.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the turds St Kyle Rorrenhouse exterminated were peds and you want to see him burned at the stake for it

Ped lover

WTF are you talking about, creep?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Ped lover

WTF are you talking about, creep?
simple English escapes you you morbidly obtuse corpse?