Heterosexual sexual predator faked his death and moved to Scotland

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

A lot of the time it's a fetish. Or legit gender dysphoria.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

...but don't you think there is something more fundamental than that?

When I was a kid, we didn't have all these boys identifying as girls
Or even wnaint go mate with boys.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

Gets more extreme with every passing generation.

Haven't you noticed this yourself?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
even this Left Wing Lesbian Feminist is alarmed by the rise in Transgenderism:

....would she be labled as a 'TERF' thee days?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m having a nice relaxing shit at the moment. Nothing forceful, just letting it all drop out. Please don’t bruise my aura with your sexist shiiiite!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m having a nice relaxing shit at the moment. Nothing forceful, just letting it all drop out. Please don’t bruise my aura with your sexist shiiiite!

Nice to know you made it to the toilet before you shat yourself, shit for brains.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All actual feminists are called radical today

So yes. They would call her a TERF.

And this guy is awesome

He directly addressed the point Lotus tried to make about rape in prison in the video.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You apply the term misogyny too loosely. Do you even understand what it means you fickle cunt?

You said women should stay out of politics. Do you know what that attitude means, Pig?
They should. You chicks are governed by your emotions and hormones. It gets in the way of honest leadership. Don’t get sour over gender facts.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And this guy is awesome

He directly addressed the point Lotus tried to make about rape in prison in the video.

You don't know what my point is.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And this guy is awesome

You’re an idiot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

And a large amount of gay men and lesbian women are speaking out about this attack on womens rights and safety.

If you took the time to understand the issue instead of just supporting because the "left" does and YOU think it's just some right wing nonissue you would see what a real fucking problem it is.

Women and girls are being assaulted and raped and having their sex base rights removed and you just see your partisan stuff. You dont really care about womens issues.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And a large amount of gay men and lesbian women are speaking out about this attack on womens rights and safety.

If you took the time to understand the issue instead of just supporting because the "left" does and YOU think it's just some right wing nonissue you would see what a real fucking problem it is.

Women and girls are being assaulted and raped and having their sex base rights removed and you just see your partisan stuff. You dont really care about womens issues.
Do yoo love teh ghey Dovely? :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this guy is awesome

Probably because you realized what you were saying and aborted it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Teh ghey"?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Teh ghey"?
LGBTQPIBe+

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You apply the term misogyny too loosely. Do you even understand what it means you fickle cunt?

You said women should stay out of politics. Do you know what that attitude means, Pig?

You don't think that forcing women to share prison cells with rapist men is misogyny?

Lotus your position is sexist and misogynist. You are literally arguing against women having sex based rights and shitting on women who dont want to share prison cells and RAPE shelters and immigration detention centers with biological males.

SMDH!

Why does EVERY woman have to accept this? Not to mention now what even DOES it mean to be a woman?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You don't think that forcing women to share prison cells with rapist men is misogyny?

Lotus your position is sexist and misogynist. You are literally arguing against women having sex based rights and shitting on women who dont want to share prison cells and RAPE shelters and immigration detention centers with biological males.

SMDH!

Why does EVERY woman have to accept this? Not to mention now what even DOES it mean to be a woman?
Haven’t we gone through all of this already, already, already, already!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Teh ghey"?
LGBTQPIBe+

My daughter is a lesbian. Many of my friends are gay.

A lot of gay people have split off and have an LGB directly because of this gender ideology being written into laws and taking over the LGB movement.

Do you think that trans"women" can be lesbians and call lesbians transphobes and terfs for not wanting to date or fuck trans "women"? Because a lot of trans activists do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH!

We will probably keep going through it until womens rights are restored.

Js. Womens rights are taking a huge step backwards.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

"Teh ghey"?
LGBTQPIBe+

My daughter is a lesbian. Many of my friends are gay.

A lot of gay people have split off and have an LGB directly because of this gender ideology being written into laws and taking over the LGB movement.

Do you think that trans"women" can be lesbians and call lesbians transphobes and terfs for not wanting to date or fuck trans "women"? Because a lot of trans activists do.
Haven’t we discussed this all already, already, already, already?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH!

We will probably keep going through it until womens rights are restored.

Js.
No we won’t! I won’t stand for it on this forum…I’ll make fucking goddamn sure of it! You need a time-out!