Heterosexual sexual predator faked his death and moved to Scotland

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You understand he legally can self identify as woman?

Do you think he belongs in womens prison?

What's your logic here? Males rape anyway so let them self identify as women? We cant end rape so let's just make the world more dangerous for women and girls cause we cant stop men from raping.

Let rapists like this man self identify as women.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

What's your logic here? Males rape anyway so let them self identify as women? We cant end rape so let's just make the world more dangerous for women and girls cause we cant stop men from raping.

Oh Emm Gee and he can legally drive a car too!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow I bet this story got ol' Lotty moist in the undercrackers, a white heterosexual rapist and a horrors of teh covidz tale all in one article...

She misses the issue entirely.

My arguement was NOT that hetro men do not rape. In fact most trans are hetro, btw. Hence the issue of them calling themselves lesbians.

The issue is males are responsible for more than 90 percent of sexual violence against women and girls

So letting them self identify as women and get into vulnerable spaces with women is harmful.

Lotus misses the issue. This rapist can say magic words and some woman will be getting raped or beat by him in a prison cell. THATS the issue. And it's been happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you mentally disabled?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow I bet this story got ol' Lotty moist in the undercrackers, a white heterosexual rapist and a horrors of teh covidz tale all in one article...
Let's face it, if it was a tranny rapist she wouldn't have posted this... It's all about digs at people not interesting news stories...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's face it, if it was a tranny rapist she wouldn't have posted this... It's all about digs at people not interesting news stories...

They literally ignore every single case I've shown.

It's just pure hate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

My arguement was NOT that hetro men do not rape. In fact most trans are hetro, btw. Hence the issue of them calling themselves lesbians.

Eh? That's a new one for me. The only trannies I've ever seen in public with a partner have been with a guy.

I'd say the vast majority are homosexual men who want to look pretty and attract a man.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fuck does driving have to do with forcing women to share prison cells with rapists?

This is your brain on hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Eh? That's a new one for me. The only trannies I've ever seen in public with a partner have been with a guy.

I'd say the vast majority are homosexual men who want to look pretty and attract a man.

Look it up. It's an issue.

Most are just straight fucking men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fuck does driving have to do with forcing women to share prison cells with rapists?

This is your brain on hate.
Earth to Duh'v, Earth to Duh'v, can you hear me Major Duh'v?

You clearly have no fucking clue what is going on, and you dont care to listen to or look at any of it while you mock and spew hate at any women who talk about it.

Earth to fucking Admin.....what do you THINK happens when "self gender identification" is written into LAW?

If I post ANOTHER case of women getting raped or beaten in prison by MALE cellmates are you gonna LAUGH again?

You are a misogynist. You've been so brainwashed to hate other political parties that you've trapped yourself in a small, dogmatic and hateful fucking world.

Just say you hate women. That's your whole point anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
From the link

United States — Twenty-three male inmates were transferred to Central California Women’s Facility under legislation SB132, which was passed on January 1. According to Women’s Liberation Front (WoLF), which filed a lawsuit on behalf of women currently or previously incarcerated, the women make sleep schedules “so that a woman is on watch to try to prevent rape by the male cellmate.” At least one woman was impregnated, WoLF reported in July. Krystal Gonzalez, who is part of the class action lawsuit, was “sexually assaulted by a man transferred to her unit.” Tomiekia Johnson, another complainant whose story was documented in “Incarcerated Women Speak: Tomiekia’s Story,” says her first cellmate upon transfer to general population was a “vicious, dangerous biological male inmate.” Johnson, an ex-police officer, says she was told by a sergeant that the decision to house her with a male was “done on purpose, as a bet, as a joke to see how long a former police officer could last in that type of environment.” United States — Princess Zoee Marie Andromeda Love, who was named Hobbie Bingham when he raped a 12-year-old girl in 2003, was transferred to a women’s prison while serving out a sentence for unrelated charges. A female officer found him naked in bed with his female cellmate, whom he had been sharing a cell with for a week. An incident summary said Mr Andromeda Love had convinced the female cellmate, who had the “disposition of a young child” and had survived prior sexual violence, that the duo were “soulmates.” A male guard said he observed a “predator/victim interaction post-assault,” rather than “two inmates in love, after having consensual intercourse.” The erasure of the data coincided with the launch of lawsuits by trans advocacy groups upset that the Washington Department of Corrections had leaked information about inmates’ ‘gender identities’ to media who were investigating abuse of female inmates by male inmates. A male guard said female inmates referred to and treated Andromeda Love as a man, including using male pronouns. Several inmates said Andromeda Love cut his hair short and began calling himself a man on the day of his release.

Canada — Serial child sex offender Madilyn Rebecca Harks, previously named Matthew, confessed to about 200 offenses against 60 victims. Harks was incarcerated for the sexual assaults of two girls, ages four and five. While on probation, Harks sexually assaulted a seven-year-old girl. According to the Vancouver Sun, Harks, who has undergone genital reconfiguration surgery, sexually assaulted two female inmates who were “child-like in appearance” while in custody. Heather Mason, an advocate for women in prison wrote that, prior to his placement in a women’s facility, the women inside were told to ignore their feelings of danger, to ignore this person’s crimes. And my friend did; she was nice to Madilyn Harks. In return, Harks tried to groom her, followed her around, told her she had a ‘young spirit’, ‘I’m horny’, and stood outside the washroom listening to her and asked her if she was on her period. No staff ever intervened in any of these incidents. In fact, when she began to deteriorate because of Harks’ predation, she was offered segregation, which we know only causes more harm. In response to her grievance, CSC cited Bill C-16 as its justification and refused her remedy: a review of its gender identity policy for its impact on women prisoners. Before he targeted my friend in the SLE, a sexual assault report was made against him by another woman prisoner, but police did not pursue any charges. (2019 PBC Decision).

There are tons of cases of violence towards women in VULNERABLE spaces like prisons.

It is so .....so fucked up how you asshole are SO hateful, SO narrow minded, you are completely willing to FORCE women into this and DENY the violence women are enduring. Because it fits YOUR idea of "open minded".

If you fine with rape and abuse go get it for yourself. Dont force other women to give up their rights and dignity to serve YOUR religious beliefs about gender. You guys literally destroy other peoples actual RIGHTS.

I guess if YOU dont have to sleep in shifts to help avoid rape you can delude yourself into thinking you are the righteous one. Stripping women of our rights so you feel more open minded then "right wingers!!".

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's not right! We need to crack down on allowing cis males to get drivers' licenses!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's not right! We need to crack down on allowing cis males to get drivers' licenses!!!
We need to crack down on stupid assholes substituting "cis" for "normal". Get raped and die, bitch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bravo, Lotus.

I think you know EXACTLY what the issue is, but you care MORE about partisanship than your own fellow women. And girls.

Nice job skipping over everything so you pretend to be fucking stupid and agree with a MAN who just compared forcing women to share prison cells with rapists to "dur dur driving".

Pretty soon more and more women will start realizing we have no more rights and the left doesnt give a fuck, never gave a fuck, and is happy to let violent rapist sex offenders prey on women for "open mindedness"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, @Dove, have any female prisoners ever been assaulted by other female prisoners or by female guards? I'll withhold judgment on any of this until you post the stats on female on female assaults in prison.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey, @Dove, have any female prisoners ever been assaulted by other female prisoners or by female guards? I'll withhold judgment on any of this until you post the stats on female on female assaults in prison.

Yep Lotus women get raped anyway. So let's make sure EVERYONE can fuck them.

Btw lets see the stats on who commits the vast amount of sexual violence against women. Because it like 99 percent MEN.

Good to know since prison guards might rape a woman anyway.....you dont think we deserve any protection at all and women should just be forced to share cells with male rapists who say magic words.

You have no compassion, Lotus. None.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Because a small number of female prison guards assault female inmates, let's just let rapist men share cells with them and hey.....let the stupid cunts sleep in shifts. They dont need rights or dignity or safety.

Rapist MEN do"

^^^ Lotus logic.

Its fucking shocking and disgusting to see women fight against the safety of women. Literally fighting for MEN to have access to vulnerable women.

You just know if Lotus ended up in prison and was celled with a violent rapist man she would be terrified. But as long as it's not her she can pretend to not have a black fucking heart that only cares about her politics.

Maybe we can send her a card with the stats on female guards assaulting prisons to cheer her up while she gets punched and raped by a man who "self identified" as a woman so he could beat and rape women.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Btw lets see the stats on who commits the vast amount of sexual violence against women. Because it like 99 percent MEN.

Good to know since prison guards might rape a woman anyway.....you dont think we deserve any protection at all and women should just be forced to share cells with male rapists who say magic words.

Because you think what I am saying is "Let's make sure everyone can rape them?" I mean, you honestly think that's my point, rather than something very, very different?

And you want me to get raped? Wow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because you think what I am saying is "Let's make sure everyone can rape them?" I mean, you honestly think that's my point, rather than something very, very different?

Than explain why you are going there.

I asked you why should women be forced to share vulnerable spaces with men

And Lotus....."cis" doesnt matter. Biological males commit the VAST majority of sex crimes. Separate gender and sex doesnt change that reality. "Cis" just means "biological males who did not say magic words". Trans identities biological males ALSO are statistically consistent with the data that shows MALES commit the majority of sex crimes.

Your OP here shows bio males rape. They offend against women. No one argues that.

The argument is, why should this guy go to female prison is he says "I identify as a woman"?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also I clearly didnt say I want you to get raped.

I said you dont care about this happening to some other woman, you would have a whole different arguement if it were YOU being forced to share a cell with a rapist male.

I'm SURE you would appreciate my loud mouth much more than someone patting you saying "well....female guards might assault too so, chin up buttercup"

I'm TRYING to make you understand this is about our rights as women.

Everyone wants to be a feminist until it's time to do feminist shit and take a stance on behalf of women and girls that is UNPOPULAR.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said you dont care about this happening to some other woman, you would have a whole different arguement if it were YOU being forced to share a cell with a rapist male.

I'm SURE you would appreciate my loud mouth much more than someone patting you saying "well....female guards might assault too so, chin up buttercup"

Everyone wants to be a feminist until it's time to do feminist shit and take a stance on behalf of women and girls that is UNPOPULAR.

Yeah. And you said I have a "black fucking heart," and that I "have no copmassion, none," even though you clearly choose to ignore what I am ACTUALLY saying, and pretend over and over that I am saying something entirely different. I am not going to explain it to you. I am going to wait and see if you ever learn to think clearly enough to figure out all on your own what I'm saying, because I can write it out very clearly for you here, and you will still claim I am saying something that I simply am not saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah. And you said I have a "black fucking heart," and that I "have no copmassion, none," even though you clearly choose to ignore what I am ACTUALLY saying, and pretend over and over that I am saying something entirely different. I am not going to explain it to you. I am going to wait and see if you ever learn to think clearly enough to figure out all on your own what I'm saying, because I can write it out very clearly for you here, and you will still claim I am saying something that I simply am not saying.

Yeah Lotus, I did. Because you are dismissing the issue.

And now you are refusing to clarify your comments and blaming me being stupid.

WHY should a woman be forced to share a prison cell with a male rapist? Can you answer that? Because I forgot my "leftwing" decoder apparatus and I'm really.....really dumb clearly because I really do NOT understand how pointing out that MALES RAPE, or how pointing out that female prison guards very rarely assault prisoners is an argument in favor of allowing men to self identify as women so they can share vulnerable spaces with us.

More so because we already see tons of abuse.

PLEASE clarify. Because I dont know what this has to with anything I'm saying except that yeah....males are a threat to women. I know. That's the point.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting story.

Reminds me of another about a LW activist Academic wanted by the FBI who went underground but was tracked (hunted down) & arrested in Africa impersonating someone else.

He was identified by articles he wrote for Academic journals under a different name.

If he hadn't bothered writing any they might not have ever found him.

Moral of the story: If ya go underground, stay underground

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

A lot of the time it's a fetish. Or legit gender dysphoria.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

If you take the time to really dig in and follow money it gets really sad and sick.