Heterosexual sexual predator faked his death and moved to Scotland

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

A lot of the time it's a fetish. Or legit gender dysphoria.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

...but don't you think there is something more fundamental than that?

When I was a kid, we didn't have all these boys identifying as girls
Or even wnaint go mate with boys.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

Gets more extreme with every passing generation.

Haven't you noticed this yourself?

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

And a large amount of gay men and lesbian women are speaking out about this attack on womens rights and safety.

If you took the time to understand the issue instead of just supporting because the "left" does and YOU think it's just some right wing nonissue you would see what a real fucking problem it is.

Women and girls are being assaulted and raped and having their sex base rights removed and you just see your partisan stuff. You dont really care about womens issues.
Do yoo love teh ghey Dovely? :GiggleBitch:

"Teh ghey"?
LGBTQPIBe+

My daughter is a lesbian. Many of my friends are gay.

A lot of gay people have split off and have an LGB directly because of this gender ideology being written into laws and taking over the LGB movement.

Do you think that trans"women" can be lesbians and call lesbians transphobes and terfs for not wanting to date or fuck trans "women"? Because a lot of trans activists do.
Haven’t we discussed this all already, already, already, already?

Why did you chose this thread?

Do you see the topic?

Start a thread of something you want discussed. Pro tip ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

None of my sources are "right wing" at all. These are feminist sources and every case can be confirmed. I checked them myself.

Why are so many men wanting to become 'wome' now, @Dove?

Is it because they can't hack what it takes to be a man?

Broken Family/no Father figure around anymore so they identify with the mother?

Why do you think this is?

A lot of the time it's a fetish. Or legit gender dysphoria.

Plus there is a alot of marketing behind this as well and pharmaceutical companies are making grotesque amounts of money.

...but don't you think there is something more fundamental than that?

When I was a kid, we didn't have all these boys identifying as girls
Or even wnaint go mate with boys.

Seems it's gone from Straight (1960s.70s) - gay!1980s-200s) - trans.(2010 - present)

Gets more extreme with every passing generation.

Haven't you noticed this yourself?

There have been gay people throughout the history of the world, and cross dressers as well. Come on, Joe. You know better than that.

And a large amount of gay men and lesbian women are speaking out about this attack on womens rights and safety.

If you took the time to understand the issue instead of just supporting because the "left" does and YOU think it's just some right wing nonissue you would see what a real fucking problem it is.

Women and girls are being assaulted and raped and having their sex base rights removed and you just see your partisan stuff. You dont really care about womens issues.
Do yoo love teh ghey Dovely? :GiggleBitch:

"Teh ghey"?
LGBTQPIBe+

My daughter is a lesbian. Many of my friends are gay.

A lot of gay people have split off and have an LGB directly because of this gender ideology being written into laws and taking over the LGB movement.

Do you think that trans"women" can be lesbians and call lesbians transphobes and terfs for not wanting to date or fuck trans "women"? Because a lot of trans activists do.
Haven’t we discussed this all already, already, already, already?

Why did you chose this thread?

Do you see the topic?

Start a thread of something you want discussed. Pro tip ;)
Oi…nutjob…pro tip: I was here for LotusBottom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You apply the term misogyny too loosely. Do you even understand what it means you fickle cunt?

You said women should stay out of politics. Do you know what that attitude means, Pig?

You don't think that forcing women to share prison cells with rapist men is misogyny?

Lotus your position is sexist and misogynist. You are literally arguing against women having sex based rights and shitting on women who dont want to share prison cells and RAPE shelters and immigration detention centers with biological males.

SMDH!

Why does EVERY woman have to accept this? Not to mention now what even DOES it mean to be a woman?
Haven’t we gone through all of this already, already, already, already!?

We will probably keep going through it until womens rights are restored.

Js.
No we won’t! I won’t stand for it on this forum…I’ll make fucking goddamn sure of it! You need a time-out!

Cool!

Then I'll make sure none of YOUR topics can be discussed!

Fair!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You apply the term misogyny too loosely. Do you even understand what it means you fickle cunt?

You said women should stay out of politics. Do you know what that attitude means, Pig?

You don't think that forcing women to share prison cells with rapist men is misogyny?

Lotus your position is sexist and misogynist. You are literally arguing against women having sex based rights and shitting on women who dont want to share prison cells and RAPE shelters and immigration detention centers with biological males.

SMDH!

Why does EVERY woman have to accept this? Not to mention now what even DOES it mean to be a woman?

Js.
No we won’t! I won’t stand for it on this forum…I’ll make fucking goddamn sure of it! You need a time-out!

Cool!

Fair!
I don’t give a fuck…I, like many others, am sick and tired of your repetition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

Put me on ignore then, I dont give a single mother fuck what you are "sick of"

You are not my responsibility, grow up and dont read shit you dont want to fucking read.

I dont give a SHIT. Put me on ignore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Does anyone need a tutorial on how to use ignore or another methods of avoid content you dont like online?

Let me know.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

You are not my responsibility, grow up and dont read shit you dont want to fucking read.

Go spend your time honesty with your family instead of being here all the time. You’re an irresponsible parent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

Go spend your time honesty with your family instead of being here all the time. You’re an irresponsible parent.

Dont care. When you guys start that shit it looks pathetic to me. It's a fucking joke.

Put me on ignore and dont bother trying to save face by counting on me to be insecure about something. I have never gave a shit what strangers online think, I'm not gonna start tonight.

Go cry at someone who cares, I fucking dont. Gotdamn you sure are stuck on reading shit you dont like.

Self control much?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

Dont care. When you guys start that shit it looks pathetic to me. It's a fucking joke.

Put me on ignore and dont bother trying to save face by counting on me to be insecure about something. I have never gave a shit what strangers online think, I'm not gonna start tonight.

Go cry at someone who cares, I fucking dont. Gotdamn you sure are stuck on reading shit you dont like.

Self control much?
I look at who is replying, not necessarily the thread itself.
The problem with you Dove, is that you don’t ever listen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

Self control much?

Dont care. Your responsibility what you chose to read.

Me not listening isnt MY problem. You reading shit you dont like is YOUR problem.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Short story Dove…we don’t need a sermon…repetitively. You naive little person you!

See? You are too stupid anyway.

Here I'll try this

Break..... put.....dove....on....ignore.

Easy!
Fuck off to a girl’s forum you twat! Bastard Factory is a man’s shed.

Ain't gonna happen.

Either ignore my posts or suffer like a bitch. Up to you. Only options you have here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SMDH!

Js.

Cool!

Fair!

Self control much?

Dont care. Your responsibility what you chose to read.

Me not listening isnt MY problem. You reading shit you dont like is YOUR problem.
No yuo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Short story Dove…we don’t need a sermon…repetitively. You naive little person you!

See? You are too stupid anyway.

Here I'll try this

Break..... put.....dove....on....ignore.

Easy!
Fuck off to a girl’s forum you twat! Bastard Factory is a man’s shed.

Ain't gonna happen.

Either ignore my posts or suffer like a bitch. Up to you.
Lololololol….I love you xxxx

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
but Covid brought him to his knees! LMAO

What sorts of laws will stop men like this, @Dove?

Dear dog shit, we already have laws against these behaviors and they seem to have worked as he is in jail. How did you ever think this some how justifies removing women's rights and enabling sexual preditors? I want to know what goes on in that dog shit filled head of yours.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, @Dove, have any female prisoners ever been assaulted by other female prisoners or by female guards? I'll withhold judgment on any of this until you post the stats on female on female assaults in prison.

Here she shows that she has shit for brains again. "If any other crime in the entire world exists we should just not have any laws at all and we should make it as easy as possible to let men rape women. We definitely should never do anything to prevent t obvious abuses."

I am just shocked she truly is that stupid. Her brain simply does not work.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey, @Dove, have any female prisoners ever been assaulted by other female prisoners or by female guards? I'll withhold judgment on any of this until you post the stats on female on female assaults in prison.

Here she shows that she has shit for brains again. "If any other crime in the entire world exists we should just not have any laws at all and we should make it as easy as possible to let men rape women. We definitely should never do anything to prevent t obvious abuses."

I am just shocked she truly is that stupid. Her brain simply does not work.
What are you on about? Look son, just relax and smell your farts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I think I will just keep exposing bad thinking and Lotusbutt constantly does that.