Why do heterosexual people demand special rights?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin supports left wing political violence. That is why he first ignores it then tries to justify it.

Do you support the actions of those that stormed the US Capitol on January 6th, 2021?
In comparison to the dozens of times BLM & Antifa have rioted in the US over the recent years, Jan 6th was nothing.
Which Antifa Riot?

Take your pick.... the list is long and indisputable.
The top 5

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Aidsman is such a lying faggot.

He's gone from claiming Antifa don't exist, to trying to argue that Antifa hasn't been involved in any riots...

Does this monkey pox spreading homo think we're all as stupid as he is?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's gone from claiming Antifa don't exist, to trying to argue that Antifa hasn't been involved in any riots...

Antifa were involved in riots in the same way Kyle Rittenhouse was involved in riots.

No, wait. That's not right. Rittenhouse actually murdered people

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yup, there is. Rittenhouse is a murderer.
How so?

If a pack of murderous violent NIGGERS came to rape you for hours, or maybe even days on end... These niggers want to destroy all three of your holes, and won't stop until you are a defiled, former shell of a version of yourself...

That's just the beginning though... Then they'll kill you via slow torture...

Would you enjoy that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
How so?

If a pack of murderous violent NIGGERS came to rape you for hours, or maybe even days on end... These niggers want to destroy all three of your holes, and won't stop until you are a defiled, former shell of a version of yourself...

Would you enjoy that?
Isn't it a little early in the day to be to emotionally distraught?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How so?

Would you enjoy that?
Isn't it a little early in the day to be to emotionally distraught?
I'm thinking DDT is delusional 24/7. It may be all that meth.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel is very proud to be friendless.

And that applies to his online life, too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Antifa were involved in riots in the same way Kyle Rittenhouse was involved in riots.

No, wait. That's not right. Rittenhouse actually murdered people

The court literally found he did not. Leftist vermin like you attacked him and he legally defended himself. You vile piece of shit.

DDT

Factory Bastard
How am I being delusional? Self defense is a right in most countries that I know of. I know you lefties believe that violent NIGGERS should just be permitted to rape, pillage, and kill. But civilized societies know that you cannot have that, lest we become third world nations.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How am I being delusional? Self defense is a right in most countries that I know of. I know you lefties believe that violent NIGGERS should just be permitted to rape, pillage, and kill. But civilized societies know that you cannot have that, lest we become third world nations.
You're completely delusional. Crime doesn't know race, you fucking racist. Murders, rapes, and pillaging have been and are committed by members of every fucking race that ever existed, and lefties do not believe ANYONE should be "permitted" to commit these crimes, you dumb cuck.. Stop being such a total creep. My comment to you had nothing to do with guns, you completely empty headed arse.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're completely delusional. Crime doesn't know race, you fucking racist. Murders, rapes, and pillaging have been and are committed by members of every fucking race that ever existed, and lefties do not believe ANYONE should be "permitted" to commit these crimes, you dumb cuck.. Stop being such a total creep. My comment to you had nothing to do with guns, you completely empty headed arse.
Lotus, meet Mel. Mel, Lotus.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Of course crime knows race. FBI crime stats are broken down by race. You can easily Google this. It's no conspiracy theory. I just know your types simply cannot accept that negroes account for an exorbitantly high percentage of violent crime rates.

But I digress. You lefties clearly DO want violence, since the Rittenhouse verdict angered you. I KNOW why it angered you... Because your people were chasing him, wanting to cause him grievous bodily harm or death. Your people including a Jewish PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. In fact, they all had criminal pasts, but you view them as your people, and Kyle the enemy because he wasn't one of your people.

It's just that simple. And I'm not sure what you mean by "My comment to you had nothing to do with guns, you completely empty headed arse." We weren't even talking guns/gun control in the first place, so I'm not sure how to address that comment...

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is not Biggie.

You seem to be having trouble decerning reality.