HETEROSEXUAL man sentenced to 210 years

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
for repeatedly raping infants and toddlers (girls) and making videos.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No, @Omnipotent, all pe.dos are not gay.

Just just because he chose females DOESN'T make him heterosexual... How many animals did the freak copulate with? These sub-humans scummos don't care where they stick their hairy cocks as long as it has body heat.

Are you now going to obsess over comments I wrote on the net about homosexuals?

I am not on their side in anyway, shape or form... I actually know a sailor who married one of my girlfriends from school who raped repeatedly his own biological son. That son now is a chronic alcoholic and has the most severe mental problems I have ever seen and has to go in and out of mental hospitals.

That sub-human scum should receive capital punishment and not 210 years in jail getting 3 meals a day and a clean bed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They should just kill him. A child rapist is a child rapist. I think anyone who rapes kids would rape a kid regardless if they were male or female. They are warped in the head. I dont think it's about straight or gay. It about access and opportunity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HooLee FUK! I just read this! Anyone who argues against the death penalty should be burned to death. I cant even believe someone would do this!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Good. Hopefully the gay pedophiles will start getting similar sentences as they are massively over represented among pedophiles. In fact, gays make up the majority of pedophiles especially the repeat offenders.
You really do a great job of being not only stewpidd, but wrong!

Scientific research finds that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a disease separate from and in no way related to homosexuality. In fact, research demonstrates that most pedophiles (more than 95 percent) are heterosexually oriented. Yet your article uses the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scandal to raise questions about homosexual priests, as if the two were interchangeable, when the facts speak to the contrary.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All pedos are scum, but as I've pointed out in the past, a disproportionate amount come from the gay community, something which leftists of course refuse to accept.

I really think child rapists will go for any child they can get easy access too. I think that's why we see more "gay" child rapists.

I think we just muddy the waters trying to think of them as human beings with a sexual preference. They are subhuman pieces of demonic shit who will assault any child they gain access to. Jmo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
HooLee FUK! I just read this! Anyone who argues against the death penalty should be burned to death. I cant even believe someone would do this!

I don't even wanna know what he did, but the worst nonce case I ever heard was some guy sodomising a baby boy and subsequently rupturing his bowels so that the poor thing would be incontinent when he's older.

Sickening beyond belief.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Good. Hopefully the gay pedophiles will start getting similar sentences as they are massively over represented among pedophiles. In fact, gays make up the majority of pedophiles especially the repeat offenders.

Scientific research finds that PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is a disease separate from and in no way related to homosexuality. In fact, research demonstrates that most pedophiles (more than 95 percent) are heterosexually oriented. Yet your article uses the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! scandal to raise questions about homosexual priests, as if the two were interchangeable, when the facts speak to the contrary.

Oh The Washington Post! This Politically Correct article must definitely be 100% factual.....

Fucking moron.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All pedos are scum, but as I've pointed out in the past, a disproportionate amount come from the gay community, something which leftists of course refuse to accept.

I really think child rapists will go for any child they can get easy access too. I think that's why we see more "gay" child rapists.

I think we just muddy the waters trying to think of them as human beings with a sexual preference. They are subhuman pieces of demonic shit who will assault any child they gain access to. Jmo.
"hetero" PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s outnumber "gay" PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s 11-1

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh The Washington Post! This Politically Correct article must definitely be 100% factual.....

Fucking moron.
How many sources do you need, Fairy Anne?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I've read studies in the past which highlight the disproportionate amount of gay p.edos, I'll try and dig them out, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, these kind of un-PC facts get buried and memory holed very quickly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If a male sexually abuses another male, no matter the age, its PLEASE ASS BOX ME! AND homosexuality, ya faggit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would estimate that for ever Republican/conservative ped0 out there you've got like a 100 liberal ones

liberals are mentally fucked up or they wouldn't be liberals in the first place

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not kill him? Now?

The rumour is, paedos get murdered in prison.
Although that would be true, it's hard to get them as they're often on sex offenders wings or the entire prison is for sex offenders... They can be got at initially but it's not worth someone serving a few months or even a few years to get a murder charge, they often just get leathered or slashed before they get shipped out or put on the SO wing... Up here anyway... If they get mixed with someone who's never getting out at any point they're dead...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why not kill him? Now?

The rumour is, paedos get murdered in prison.
Although that would be true, it's hard to get them as they're often on sex offenders wings or the entire prison is for sex offenders... They can be got at initially but it's not worth someone serving a few months or even a few years to get a murder charge, they often just get leathered or slashed before they get shipped out or put on the SO wing... Up here anyway... If they get mixed with someone who's never getting out at any point they're dead...
so basically if seamajor goes to prison he's screwed

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not even tempted to take that crusty old trout off ignore but I can see the title with the emphasis on the perp being straight, does it fucking matter? Peados and animal abusers should be executed on the spot no matter who the fuck they are, murder a nonce and you're a Worldwide hero in my book!
I agree with you, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s are PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've read studies in the past which highlight the disproportionate amount of gay p.edos, I'll try and dig them out, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, these kind of un-PC facts get buried and memory holed very quickly.

I've seen it, I know what you are talking about. What I'm saying is that I dont think it has to do with being gay or straight. These fucks are on another level

They are attracted not to just the same or opposite sex....but to CHILD. So they will assault/rape the children they get the easiest access too.

Does that make sense? I'm sure some have a preference of what gender child they enjoy molesting more but they will rape anything young, vulnerable and unable to fight back.

I don't think it's as simple as gay/straight.

The open pedos calling themselves MAPs(minor attracted people) tend to support the left and work to put a P on LGBT. I'd love to see more leftist outrage about that.....but they kind of actively work to reinforce the gay/PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stereotype with including children in gay events like Pride and drag.

And the connection the political activist LGBT with NAMBLA.

The arguments the left uses are adopted by pedos.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative
you're a white male.

But don't worry, I'd never believe you liked pussy no matter how young or old she was

now if it were young boys you'd totally be on the hook, Bishop admin

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with you, ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s are ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )'s and the fact that 95% of pedos are white males going after young girls, seems to be a fact missed by hysterical trumptards, it doesn't fit there insane "evangelical" narrative
Well you would expect that in predominantly white countries would you not? I'm sure it's other races in non white countries...