HETEROSEXUAL man sentenced to 210 years

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Five men arrested for raping 14-year old girl and video taping it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES, @Omnipotent
Oh look, she scoured the inferwebs for white dudes!!! LOL!

What she completely ignores is rates. You know, the standard thing we use to compare propensity between two groups. I don't expect her to even be intelligent enough to know that though. After all she was too stupid to know the difference between a median and an average so she isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Five men arrested for raping 14-year old girl and video taping it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HETEROSEXUAL PEDOPHILES, @Omnipotent
Oh look, she scoured the inferwebs for white dudes!!! LOL!

What she completely ignores is rates. You know, the standard thing we use to compare propensity between two groups. I don't expect her to even be intelligent enough to know that though. After all she was too stupid to know the difference between a median and an average so she isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Rates???? LMAO. That's rich, coming from a racist who lumps every person of a race in together.

BTW, the point here is that Omni claimed ALL pedos are homosexuals. Tell me about how THAT is correct according to the RATES.

(PS, I know the difference between a median and an average, twat)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a myth that all gays are pedofiles.

I was able to find an article posted by the Southern Poverty Law Center ~ Dissecting the Claims Used by the Hard-Line Religious Right to Demonize the LGBT Community

Battling the ‘homosexual agenda,’ the hard- line religious right has made a series of incendiary claims. But they’re just not true….

Ever since born-again singer and orange juice pitchwoman Anita Bryant helped kick off the contemporary anti-gay movement more than 30 years ago, hard-line elements of the religious right have been searching for ways to demonize homosexuals — or, at a minimum, to find arguments that will prevent their normalization in society.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
According to Aidsman it's only PLEASE ASS BOX ME! if it's a heterosexual white male victimizing young girls. :Sad:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRATs wouldnt execute him while CONservatives would execute him in the town square while everyone was forced to watch!