I feel like I already know you...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
LOL all the countries that have fallen for that "anti-fascism" bullshit are having what they've voted for.

Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the US, the list goes on and on...

Come on, Rancid.
You should know there's a difference between *being* antifa and belonging to some group (at least half of which are probably FBI or other deep state operatives) *calling themselves* antifa, right?

My momma didn't raise no fool and I ain't trying to get extraordinarily renditioned.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Welcome user 1547_

Greetings and salutations, lovely lady.
I'm afraid I might occasionally appear ghay while I'm here.
My most humble apologies in advance.

What's the point of joining a forum called "Bastard Factory" if I can't take the opportunity to rediscover a few bad habits?
120.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Welcome user 1547_

Greetings and salutations, lovely lady.
I'm afraid I might occasionally appear ghay while I'm here.
My most humble apologies in advance.

What's the point of joining a forum called "Bastard Factory" if I can't take the opportunity to rediscover a few bad habits?
120.jpg
That's just Vitty. Not the Fugazi Vitty (@Vitriol) some fat fuck is pretending to be, but the real deal.
Just think Uncle Jesse from the Dukes Of Hazard,
That's him in a nutshell.
Sometimes he gets crotchety.
Pay it no mind-

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That's just Vitty. Not the Fugazi Vitty (@Vitriol) some fat fuck is pretending to be, but the real deal.
Just think Uncle Jesse from the Dukes Of Hazard,
That's him in a nutshell.
Sometimes he gets crotchety.
Pay it no mind-

Well hey there, Benny!
Still charming the Depends off all the octogenarian cuties down at the bingo hall?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since another forum likes to talk about you so much you're occasionally the only topic being discussed I decided to cut out the intermediaries.

I don't like people so fuck off; I'm just here to see what all the fuss is about.

Welcome, even if it's just to figure out that this place is another place where jerks gather to post mostly stupid shit. Just like the forum you came to visit us from. Well, maybe slightly different stupid shit.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL all the countries that have fallen for that "anti-fascism" bullshit are having what they've voted for.

Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the US, the list goes on and on...

That just tells me how bad the politics of the right are in South America that they turn to the hard left for solutions. Ever think about the desperation the people might feel under the thumbs of the right?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Welcome, even if it's just to figure out that this place is another place where jerks gather to post mostly stupid shit. Just like the forum you came to visit us from. Well, maybe slightly different stupid shit.

Like all things, every forum has it's own flavor... or ambience if the denizens hereabouts cause you to avoid comparing them to something you might put in your mouth. I'm not trying to trigger a gag reflex.

Keep the stupid shit but if you've got any silly shit lying around that'd be favorite. I'm pretty well maxed on the amount of stupid shit I can tolerate in any given week.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like all things, every forum has it's own flavor... or ambience if the denizens hereabouts cause you to avoid comparing them to something you might put in your mouth. I'm not trying to trigger a gag reflex.

Keep the stupid shit but if you've got any silly shit lying around that'd be favorite. I'm pretty well maxed on the amount of stupid shit I can tolerate in any given week.

Yep. It's why I mostly stay on one forum myself. Often stupid shit is imported, but most often the stupid shit where I am is easy to recognize and avoid .

Regardless, welcome!