I feel like I already know you...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL all the countries that have fallen for that "anti-fascism" bullshit are having what they've voted for.

Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the US, the list goes on and on...

That just tells me how bad the politics of the right are in South America that they turn to the hard left for solutions. Ever think about the desperation the people might feel under the thumbs of the right?

They complained that the inflation was 50% with Macri in 2019 in Argentina and this year, they're headed for almost 100% with Fernandez.

Chile is already headed the same way.

The "evil" right in Brazil got a country completely destroyed, discredited after numerous corruption scandals that happened in 16 years of left government. Brazil had to pay 1 billion dollars to the US DOJ because of rampant corruption in the state oil Petrobras. We NEVER had to go thru something like that in our whole history.

And yet, even will all the sabotage, pandemic and war, we're keeping the inflation on check and the economy keeps improving. The "evil" right here DOUBLED the welfare payments to the poor to offset the rising cost of food.

The Brazilian agrobusiness, hated and despised by the left, has kept this country afloat and alive during the worst crisis the world has seen since WWII. We're feeding 5x our population and with the war in Ukraine, if it wasn't by the heavy investment that Bolsonaro's government did to the infrastructure, the world would be in a much worse situation now. With the improvement of highways and railroads, a lot of food that used to be lost during transport because of shitty or plainly impassable roads is now arriving at the destination.

Food became a heavily sought-after commodity after the pandemic and that increased the prices here. But since the money wasn't being stolen or given away to the minions of the left like it used to be, the government has a huge surplus, that's being used to relieve the situation of the poorest people.

When you see what the REAL economists, who aren't sellout fuckers, are saying right now, you can't deny the fact that Brazil is the only country in South America headed to the right direction these days.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL all the countries that have fallen for that "anti-fascism" bullshit are having what they've voted for.

Argentina, Chile, Colombia, the US, the list goes on and on...

That just tells me how bad the politics of the right are in South America that they turn to the hard left for solutions. Ever think about the desperation the people might feel under the thumbs of the right?

They complained that the inflation was 50% with Macri in 2019 in Argentina and this year, they're headed for almost 100% with Fernandez.

Chile is already headed the same way.

The "evil" right in Brazil got a country completely destroyed, discredited after numerous corruption scandals that happened in 16 years of left government. Brazil had to pay 1 billion dollars to the US DOJ because of rampant corruption in the state oil Petrobras. We NEVER had to go thru something like that in our whole history.

And yet, even will all the sabotage, pandemic and war, we're keeping the inflation on check and the economy keeps improving. The "evil" right here DOUBLED the welfare payments to the poor to offset the rising cost of food.

The Brazilian agrobusiness, hated and despised by the left, has kept this country afloat and alive during the worst crisis the world has seen since WWII. We're feeding 5x our population and with the war in Ukraine, if it wasn't by the heavy investment that Bolsonaro's government did to the infrastructure, the world would be in a much worse situation now. With the improvement of highways and railroads, a lot of food that used to be lost during transport because of shitty or plainly impassable roads is now arriving at the destination.

Food became a heavily sought-after commodity after the pandemic and that increased the prices here. But since the money wasn't being stolen or given away to the minions of the left like it used to be, the government has a huge surplus, that's being used to relieve the situation of the poorest people.

When you see what the REAL economists, who aren't sellout fuckers, are saying right now, you can't deny the fact that Brazil is the only country in South America headed to the right direction these days.

So, why are your countrymen, like those in most of Latin America, fed up with the right?

Perhaps, your country, like ours, suffers from income inequality. I don't know enough about Brazil, but one thing I do know, is that deforestation of the Amazon will bring catastrophic consequences not just to Brazil, but to the entire planet.

Does the wealth for a few, and comfort for maybe a few more, remedy the problems for most Brazilians? I don't know if double is enough for the impoverished in your country. If it's a small amount, or a very small amount, maybe "double" is still too little.

I am willing to bet this is not a resource problem, but a class problem in your country, exacerbated by the same virulent racism that is experienced in this country.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That's just Vitty. Not the Fugazi Vitty (@Vitriol) some fat fuck is pretending to be, but the real deal.
Just think Uncle Jesse from the Dukes Of Hazard,
That's him in a nutshell.
Sometimes he gets crotchety.
Pay it no mind-

Well hey there, Benny!
Still charming the Depends off all the octogenarian cuties down at the bingo hall?
You are as original as always Vitty-

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Welcome user 1547_

Greetings and salutations, lovely lady.
I'm afraid I might occasionally appear rude while I'm here.
My most humble apologies in advance.

What's the point of joining a forum called "Bastard Factory" if I can't take the opportunity to rediscover a few bad habits?
Hello Buddy Garrety.

Are you friend or a foe? And do yiu respect uncles?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilf will grope be careful

200w.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello Buddy Garrety.

That feels weird but I'll allow it.

Are you friend or a foe? And do yiu respect uncles?

Friend or foe is entirely up to the person with whom I'm interacting.

I have a favorite uncle and others I like well enough but who aren't quite as cool as my fave.
Does that count?
It does count Buddy Garratey.

I hope we can be friends. You making an impact here.

Any chance to meAT and have a beer from man 2 man or jung hang around?

A/S/L please

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I'm not really a people guy, ya know?
Nothing personal but you are presumably a people so...

...I think I'll have to pass.

A/S/L please

This isn't an IRC server and even back when I was sometimes on IRC servers I made fun of that "a/s/l" crap.

This is the internet.
Beyond being above the age of consent (I am) why does any of that matter?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

A/S/L please

This isn't an IRC server and even back when I was sometimes on IRC servers I made fun of that "a/s/l" crap.

This is the internet.

You are asking a lot of questions. Do you want to control the conversation? And why you`re so defensive.

I was asking kindly if you want to meAT or just hang around. Christ! And A/S/L is very common here.

But I see. You don‘t want to meAT new people. So okay.

HAve a good day anyway.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You are asking a lot of questions. Do you want to control the conversation? And why you`re so defensive.

I was asking kindly if you want to meAT or just hang around. Christ! And A/S/L is very common here.

HAve a good day anyway.

I guess you missed this from the very first poast in this thread:

I don't like people so fuck off; I'm just here to see what all the fuss is about.

Was that not clear enough?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

HAve a good day anyway.

I don't like people so fuck off; I'm just here to see what all the fuss is about.

You sound like a loser who loves insulting winners.

You are a whoreson!

I won‘t meAT you ever. Bye bye

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HAve a good day anyway.

You sound like a loser who loves insulting winners.

You are a whoreson!

I won‘t meAT you ever. Bye bye

LOL he get's grumpy without his daily beEF injection .

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

This is the internet.
Proof is here.

You are evil.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
"I love Hand Solo," he ejaculated.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Star Whores turns me on, too.)