I had a good weekend here and wasn't around to enjoy it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate when that happens.

Score, score, score, and score. Left and right.

The hurt is real deep.

Thank you all!

I was surprised with my first murder mystery Saturday night. I picked the culprit out as soon as we were seated and won the game on an intuitive hunch… but we had a great time talking to the other couple seated at our table who were celebrating her birthday.

Have you ever done one of these?

And as for your trophy thread… same culprits or entirely new wet mop reguLOSERS?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
and here comes blandspastic
The guy has serious issues, the ramblings of a madman for sure...

Still not gonna answer about your “engineer” title?

See…ya shoulda sat there and stfu while I had you on ignore. But no…you chose to talk all kinds of shit when you knew I wasn’t reading. Now look at you…..outted for being a lying fucking bum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is Blandkike still ignoring me I wonder? He hasn't directly responded to me since I found out his name and Juden status. :LOL3:

R.cc29dcdb6c2fb1909551399714de4ec2

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate when that happens.

Score, score, score, and score. Left and right.

The hurt is real deep.

Thank you all!

I was surprised with my first murder mystery Saturday night. I picked the culprit out as soon as we were seated and won the game on an intuitive hunch… but we had a great time talking to the other couple seated at our table who were celebrating her birthday.

Have you ever done one of these?

And as for your trophy thread… same culprits or entirely new wet mop reguLOSERS?

I've never played one of those games actually. I've wondered if they're actually as fun as some say they are or if they're lame.

As for the regulosers...well, yeah.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

See…ya shoulda sat there and stfu while I had you on ignore. But no…you chose to talk all kinds of shit when you knew I wasn’t reading. Now look at you…..outted for being a lying fucking bum.

I know what he does for a crust. It was derived from a classroom setting, not an apprenticeship setting.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I know what he does for a crust. It was derived from a classroom setting, not an apprenticeship setting.

he ain’t no college educated engineer. You and I both know an actual engineer on these forums. This idiot posts like he spent most of his time in detention and shit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A real engineer would have been able to answer my questions from the jump. He’s a total fraud and no amount of meat shielding from you will stop me from dragging the total fuck out of him.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A real engineer would have been able to answer my questions from the jump. He’s a total fraud and no amount of meat shielding from you will stop me from dragging the total fuck out of him.

I've meatshielded nobody.

I stated what I know about his occupation.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Which really wasn’t much. I could tell you I went to law school, that doesn’t make it true.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Which really wasn’t much. I could tell you I went to law school, that doesn’t make it true.

He and I got into the same debate as you are now.

I have more specifics but it wouldn't be cool to dump it on the boards. Employment and careers are fragile things these days.

Carry on and enjoy your tango.... it's all good.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I have more specifics but it wouldn't be cool to dump it on the boards. Employment and careers are fragile things these days.

I don’t give a fuck who makes what. He’s constantly projecting shit on others than crying foul when it’s done to him. I also know he’s lying like a motherfucker and it’s utterly hilarious.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am confused, if black lives don't matter, or blue ones, doesn't that leave us all bruised and black and blue.... as a society?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I don’t give a fuck who makes what. He’s constantly projecting shit on others than crying foul when it’s done to him. I also know he’s lying like a motherfucker and it’s utterly hilarious.

You don't even know what day of the week it is, you just hope that someone else will elevate you to a status in your posting history that you never once, not once summited and earned. See your post history for detail.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Stop being so hard on yerself, even a dumb cunt like Joodug knows you are an even dumber cunt than he elucidates.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
What are you like? I like you don't realise how fucking dumb you are, and dat ye are reduced to agreeing with the flea buzzing around self charming agreement.