I had a good weekend here and wasn't around to enjoy it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Another weekend-long all you can eat buffet I assume?

Assume away. You didn't even known your name was about the most Jewish of names that has existed. Your assumptions are complete failures.

And yet the vast majority of Adam's on the planet aren't Jewish....

Strange, it's almost as if the claim of it being a "Jewish" name is utter bullshit?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Assume away. You didn't even known your name was about the most Jewish of names that has existed. Your assumptions are complete failures.

Strange, it's almost as if the claim of it being a "Jewish" name is utter bullshit?

That's neither here nor there. The name is Jewish.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Definitely has a Semitic origin, specifically Hebrew. In Arabic, Adam (آدم) means "made from earth's mud." Also means "someone dark-colored like earth's soil".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sauce?

*In before trannie Flynn rage storms into the thread and starts parrotting LGBT woke Soyattle crap*

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Speaking of Heebs, Pete Davidson is one ugly fucking Jew.
Reminds me of Uncle FilTH with that toothy grin. I do like Lewis Black though, my favorite Jewish comic even tho he's over the hill.

Ugliest fucking Jew I ever saw is that weasel Stephen Miller, one of Scouse's heroes I'm sure, that weasel looking fuck who used to collect big bucks to lie for Trump.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Reminds me of Uncle FilTH with that toothy grin. I do like Lewis Black though, my favorite Jewish comic even tho he's over the hill.

Ugliest fucking Jew I ever saw is that weasel Stephen Miller, one of Scouse's heroes I'm sure, that weasel looking fuck who used to collect big bucks to lie for Trump.
you should be the LAST person calling anyone ugly

just saying

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stephen Miller, he looks like Deport Liberals sounds.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Watching racist's respond to racism while being inadvertently not dat white, is like watching the dye run in your washing machine and wondering why the red sock shouldn't have been in with yer fucking whites, on da spin doctor cycle.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am oft reminded of Arthur Miller and his crucibles of societal shame, and then I am left wondering as an after-thought, what happened too just hanging everyone we don't agree wiff, and then I was left to ponder surely that is a structure of might, and not right.

Surely dat be a matter of numbers, and not the immorality of false hope?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wouldn't believe it if I didnt see it with my own eyes LOL yoo give certain people here purpose, a reason to be ... the amount of times you were mentioned had me rolling here at home thinking oh sure you guise dont LURVE HER LOLOLOL

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now, there seems to me to be a seismic shift in whit is considered race related and race baited. The alt shite demand that woke is the new racism, and the left of whit exactly they refuse to acknowledge is an categoric demand that caring about another human being, or their struggle is not racism, just the reality of a life less valued.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So we end up discussing fucking terminology to determine whit we are, and succeed only in finding the parody of argument that determines what flag we fly.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I luv everyone, black, brown, Flea's on flight's of fancy and Joo dugs wandering the streets feeding on the scraps of mortality and morality.