It's a YeeHaw Father's Day weekend!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Who wants to join the YeeHaw Father's Gang!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I ain't nobody's pappy but I still hope you motherfuckers among us have a good Dads' Day.

Right on man!

Tomorrow I plan to clean up the Jeep, take the doors and top off for the weekend, and go hiking a short trail. Then meeting up with my Son at his new home he jus bought. Sunday there is a get together seeing off a favorite bartender, followed by grilling deer steaks that evening.

Shall be a good weekend!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Son ya gonna drive me to drinkin' if ya dont quit drivin' that hot rod Lincoln"

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just realized that I took a shit in Blaze's feel-good thread LOL.. Sorry, Blaze :D lulz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always forget about these things until everything is booked. Yesterday I tried to make reservations at Brunch places for father's day but, of course, everything was booked up weeks ago.

I guess no all you can eat Father's day brunch at Tom Ham's Lighthouse for us this year.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I always forget about these things until everything is booked. Yesterday I tried to make reservations at Brunch places for father's day but, of course, everything was booked up weeks ago.

I guess no all you can eat Father's day brunch at Tom Ham's Lighthouse for us this year.

Better have a backup plan!!!! Grab some steaks or something!!! Im grillin' deer steaks tomorrow!!!

I cleaned up my Jeep real good today. Then put my new soft top on. Fucker is TIGHT!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!!

Tomorrow I plan to roll topless and doorless!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's why I like you.. You found the humor in that LMAO...

Of course! I was raised on Sam Kinnison, Eddie Murphy (Raw), Rodney Dangerfield, Andrew Dice Clay, and then some! lol

The Sissies ruined comedy.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Rise and shine Daddy'O's!!!! Time to put them New Balances on and seize the day!!! Coffee incoming!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I called My Dad after work and we had a nice chat. I spent more time than I wanted to at work today. I was hoping we could go somewhere for late lunch/early dinner.