Life Advice from a Russian Mafia Boss/Godfather

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's an unusual channel I came across on YouTube:

...Life advice from a Russian Mafia Boss/Godfather

Please feel free ta comment....or Enjoy!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...so do you have experience dealing with such people @The Prowler?

Actors?

I know a few. One guy I referee hockey with. Another guy I played baseball with years ago.

Actually, one I played T-ball with in the late 1970's, back when you played T-ball right up until the age of 13...it overlapped with playing baseball for about 5 years. He became quite famous:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That T-ball team actually had a player who ended-up being a professional hockey player, including some games in the NHL, and was the Captain for Team Canada in some tournaments:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My lived by all of these rules and they are rules I live by today.

He also taught me to be polite and treat people with kindness and, if that doesn’t work, DESTROY them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My lived by all of these rules and they are rules I live by today.

He also taught me to be polite and treat people with kindness and, if that doesn’t work, DESTROY them.

"DESTROY them"

depressed-sad-woman-covering-ears-with-fingers.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That T-ball team actually had a player who ended-up being a professional hockey player, including some games in the NHL, and was the Captain for Team Canada in some tournaments:
I am deeply sorry that you lacked the talent of your friends which allowed them to go onto bigger and better things than yourself @The Prowler.

It's too bad that you couldn't make it out of the sandlot of a dead end town.

Oh well, perhaps in the Next Life.

Until then, keep buying more bats of the professional baseball stars or hockey sticks used by the Greats, Prowler.

All you can do is pretend, I'm afraid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am deeply sorry that you lacked the talent of your friends which allowed them to go onto bigger and better things than yourself @The Prowler.

I think I would have had to really dedicate myself to a sport like baseball or hockey to have had a shot at becoming a professional.

On the other hand, working as a Software Engineer/Systems Analyst/Database Designer/Department Manager was pretty satisfying.

It's too bad that you couldn't make it out of the sandlot of a dead end town.

I can live anywhere that I want to live.

What is funny is that Brad Schlegel lives in the same city as me.

Figure that out, Senile @Joe. He has traveled around the world playing professional hockey...and he is right back living in my city. Can you figure it out, Senile @Joe?

Oh well, perhaps in the Next Life.

Is that what you are depending on?

Until then, keep buying more bats of the professional baseball stars or hockey sticks used by the Greats, Prowler.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You think it is an insult that I play baseball and hockey?!?? Hahaha!!!

All you can do is pretend, I'm afraid.

No, I actually do play, Senile @Joe.

Along with thousands and thousands of other Canadians, I play sports for the enjoyment of playing the game. It also provides social pleasures and exercise.

You sad little recluse, Senile @Joe.