I had a good weekend here and wasn't around to enjoy it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember reading somewhere... a post authored by a liberal shitbag even, that anything beyond 2 posts in a row was the ultimate sign of self pwnage

huh... interesting

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I remember reading that as well, wasn't it Cunty that earned it under the Twatty Von Uberoink persuasion at TRF Joo?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not a complete waste bonnie lass, he likes Flea, even after he robbed her of her own dignity, what little was left.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao

look at pig oak sucking up to blandkike

because blandkike has as many, if not more, mental instabilities than she does

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh look, a fat loathsome and disgusting looking pig dislikes me

what ever am I to do?

lmao

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A real engineer would have been able to answer my questions from the jump. He’s a total fraud and no amount of meat shielding from you will stop me from dragging the total fuck out of him.

I've meatshielded nobody.

I stated what I know about his occupation.

Which really wasn’t much. I could tell you I went to law school, that doesn’t make it true.

He and I got into the same debate as you are now.

I have more specifics but it wouldn't be cool to dump it on the boards. Employment and careers are fragile things these days.

Carry on and enjoy your tango.... it's all good.

I don’t give a fuck who makes what. He’s constantly projecting shit on others than crying foul when it’s done to him. I also know he’s lying like a motherfucker and it’s utterly hilarious.

You don't even know what day of the week it is, you just hope that someone else will elevate you to a status in your posting history that you never once, not once summited and earned. See your post history for detail.

You shut the fuck up, you test tube ninny. You’re another one putting up a front.