I had a good weekend here and wasn't around to enjoy it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
fat Oak plans on having a bucket near her computer all weekend

LMAO!!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He runs from Blandscape each and every time he posts here.

FACT

Ha, what you mean how Kikescape runs from me since his Juden ancestry was discovered? :LOL3:
Oh stop it! You don’t really live the hype surely?

It's true.... Poarka is accusing Big of running away from someone who is so thin-skinned that as soon as his bagel status was discovered, he ran away squealing as though his number had come up for a delousing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Uh huh, yet prior to that, the guy used to constantly get in my e-face and accuse me of not being Aryan etc, but as soon as the kike revelation emerged, BOOM, radio silence. :LOL3:

Meme relevant;

OIP.oKT8qMWfT0gRG-WQzedCIQHaHx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Uh huh, yet prior to that, the guy used to constantly get in my e-face and accuse me of not being Aryan etc, but as soon as the kike revelation emerged, BOOM, radio silence. :LOL3:

Meme relevant;

OIP.oKT8qMWfT0gRG-WQzedCIQHaHx
Aren’t I more Aryan than you though Scouse. My grandfather was the bastard son of a Lord that was having an affair with the maid. The Lord was of the a Dane lineage you think, his surname suggested that, one which I took because I myself was a bastard.True story. I have handsome features and striking green eyes, which only 2% of the entire world have by the by. Your eyes are probably brown like Hitler’s! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nope, my eyes are blue and I'm of English and German lineage, the best of both worlds. :Happy5:
Well we’re both probably very Aryan, apart from a great grandmother rooting an Anglo-Indian at some stage, but the family doesn’t speak of that indiscretion. I am a very tolerant man when it comes to various ethnicities of the world. And we’re too small a percentage to ever stay “pure”. We’ll all be coffeeish soon….mark Lemmy’s words.

images

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He runs from Blandscape each and every time he posts here.

FACT

Ha, what you mean how Kikescape runs from me since his Juden ancestry was discovered? :LOL3:
Oh stop it! You don’t really live the hype surely?

It's true.... Poarka is accusing Big of running away from someone who is so thin-skinned that as soon as his bagel status was discovered, he ran away squealing as though his number had come up for a delousing.
It's like saying I'm running away from some random homeless bum for any other reason than because he smells terrible and speaks incoherent gibberish that I am not interested in acknowledging

Like I deal with any other degenerate bum I just piss in this guy's soup when the mood strikes me

the cow wants so badly for one of her soy cucks to get the better of people that laugh at her... it's cute -- really

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
the cow wants so badly for one of her soy cucks to get the better of people that laugh at her... it's cute -- really

I'd say it's more tragic really, but desperation and frustration do strange things to people.

You should have seen her the last time Taco Bell got her order wrong...

Local zoo keepers had to be called out with tranquiliser darts.