I just wanna fucking EAT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m TIRED of dieting and not eating what I want. Fuck them skinny bitches :LOL3:

fight me, I’m down

I eat whatever I want, Countess & my weight never goes up. I'm like Jughead Jones....

images

...and I never pa da price eh.

So I'm gonna party hard, drink lots while I'm hea' & leave behind a good lookin corpse @The Countess

Do you smoke?

No smoke cigarellos nor joints.

Gave up smoking years ago.

Never got addicted.

That's excellent. A lot of smoker's are able to suppress their appetite by smoking cigarettes'.

I never seem to gain weight no matter how much junk food I eat. I can eat all the yummy fatty food I want.

No pain no gain sorta body.

But I do shit a lot.

So that's probably why I never gain weight cuz I never keep it on the body for long.

You're lucky, over 2/3rds of Americans are overweight or obese...people like you are not the norm.

I believe Most Canadians are overweight too.

It's quickly becoming the norm around the world. This means that 2/3rds of the people posting on forums are overweight or obese.

BULLSHIT!!! Stop trying to make yourself feel better lard ass!! Fat fucks like you are disgusting and ALWAYS will be!!! Even if you somehow pull off a miracle and lose weight you'll look like an empty ball sack! There's no win for you now!

Of course it has nothing to do with poasting all day every day (except during weddings) while shoveling down crap while strangers watch the kids. Face it folks obesity is a MORAL failure, a physical manifestation of a sick SOUL . Nature has laws!

Lily is a supreme failure

shackled with a cuckold
Fat
Bankruptcy
Low IQ

and the list goes on and on

Hey now.

Shes totally qualified to be the sanctimonious judge of us all!

In her head, at least.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m TIRED of dieting and not eating what I want. Fuck them skinny bitches :LOL3:

fight me, I’m down

I eat whatever I want, Countess & my weight never goes up. I'm like Jughead Jones....

images

So I'm gonna party hard, drink lots while I'm hea' & leave behind a good lookin corpse @The Countess

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

That's excellent. A lot of smoker's are able to suppress their appetite by smoking cigarettes'.

I never seem to gain weight no matter how much junk food I eat. I can eat all the yummy fatty food I want.

But I do shit a lot.

So that's probably why I never gain weight cuz I never keep it on the body for long.

You're lucky, over 2/3rds of Americans are overweight or obese...people like you are not the norm.

It's quickly becoming the norm around the world. This means that 2/3rds of the people posting on forums are overweight or obese.

BULLSHIT!!! Stop trying to make yourself feel better lard ass!! Fat fucks like you are disgusting and ALWAYS will be!!! Even if you somehow pull off a miracle and lose weight you'll look like an empty ball sack! There's no win for you now!

Of course it has nothing to do with poasting all day every day (except during weddings) while shoveling down crap while strangers watch the kids. Face it folks obesity is a MORAL failure, a physical manifestation of a sick SOUL . Nature has laws!

You have kid(s). I have adult offspring that live their own lives.

You should learn to add. 15 years plus middle school age...mmmm, how old would that make my adult offspring?

Oh, yeah...in their twenties...just like you were when we first were on the same forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

Lily is a supreme failure

shackled with a cuckold
Fat
Bankruptcy
Low IQ

and the list goes on and on

Hey now.

Shes totally qualified to be the sanctimonious judge of us all!

In her head, at least.

Oh that's right, it's your job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You both have 1 advantage working in your favor. That nice temperate California weather which could make it a cinch.

We are blessed with a fabulous climate.

With the weather you got where you live practically nobody in California should be fat or overweight.

Overweight and obesity is 70-80% diet and only 20-30% exercise.

One way California could greatly reduce obesity is by banning High Fructose corn syrup & discouraging the sale of deep fried foods.

Agree on high fructose, but you leave my fried foods alone!!! Thats blasphemy!!!

Southerners like their KFC eh?

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Fried chicken is the best though, and you dont even have to be Southern to enjoy it lol.

Church s Chicken?

I still like KFC once in a while.
Not too much tho given the grease content.
Can't eat that kinda food all the time.

Church's is ok.

I dont normally "buy" fried chicken. I make my own fried chicken tenders. My son loves them.

I only fry one item a week. Usually fish.

Usually have fish once a week, tacos once a week, chicken once or twice a week, pizza once a week, and I vary it up the rest of the days. Usually Sunday is the big good meal, with leftovers sometimes for Monday.

We fry our own chicken here when we want it. It's so much better homemade.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You both have 1 advantage working in your favor. That nice temperate California weather which could make it a cinch.

With the weather you got where you live practically nobody in California should be fat or overweight.

One way California could greatly reduce obesity is by banning High Fructose corn syrup & discouraging the sale of deep fried foods.

Agree on high fructose, but you leave my fried foods alone!!! Thats blasphemy!!!

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Fried chicken is the best though, and you dont even have to be Southern to enjoy it lol.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

I dont normally "buy" fried chicken. I make my own fried chicken tenders. My son loves them.

Usually have fish once a week, tacos once a week, chicken once or twice a week, pizza once a week, and I vary it up the rest of the days. Usually Sunday is the big good meal, with leftovers sometimes for Monday.

Hell yeah!

Have you seen this SHIT!? Looks like fucking erasers lolol.....

iu

• Interesting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

Wtf IS that?

It looks like tofu or tempeh?

We make fried cauliflower sometimes and it's awesome. We dont eat out much. We like to cook.

• Interesting

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

At least it used to look like real chicken.

Or they tried

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

Wtf IS that?

We make fried cauliflower sometimes and it's awesome. We dont eat out much.

Its that "beyond meat" bullshit. No fucking way Im eating that shit.

I dont eat out much either, especially since Im single. Sucks going to a restaurant and sitting by yourself. Last time I did was prolly 3-4 months ago at my favorite taco shop.

I was "debating" picking up some Chinese tonight lol, I been craving it for months and still aint got it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

At least it used to look like real chicken.

Or they tried

And thats the advertisement photo!!! You know if you get it its gonna look 10 times worse lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Haven't had that for a while.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

I watched a food review on Youtube of this shit and it was like rubber, the guy couldn't even break the pieces up...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

I watched a food review on Youtube of this shit and it was like rubber, the guy couldn't even break the pieces up...

I believe it! Looks like fuckin' school erasers! lol, with breading

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

Wtf IS that?

I dont eat out much either, especially since Im single. Sucks going to a restaurant and sitting by yourself. Last time I did was prolly 3-4 months ago at my favorite taco shop.

I was "debating" picking up some Chinese tonight lol, I been craving it for months and still aint got it lol.

Yep its tofu.....hahahaha gross

The only way to do tofu or tempeh is at home where you know what you are doing lol. My 5 year old loves it. We call it unicorn food lol

I make a chick pea curry and I put tempeh in it. It's good if you make it yourself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: Yes it's ME who's TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
BZB1F3z.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Yes, yes you are...angry little muppet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Reasons why I love the ignore feature :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

59BYkci.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fried Country Chicken.

KFC has gone downhill.

Church s Chicken?

Church's is ok.

Hell yeah!

iu

Wtf IS that?

Yep its tofu.....hahahaha gross

The only way to do tofu or tempeh is at home where you know what you are doing lol. My 5 year old loves it. We call it unicorn food lol

I make a chick pea curry and I put tempeh in it. It's good if you make it yourself.

Actually, I've had tofu 'meat' that looked like beef or chicken in health food restaurants.

And it was quite good.

Unfortunately, that restaurant closed down.

Kinda expensive tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

More anger...tsk tsk, so sad.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

And you're gonna reply "Oh so you fuck dogs now?" Am I right?

5xDC7EE.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Meat and dairy products are fattening so cut them out too.Substitute them with low fat seafood and baked not fried in an oven.

No hamburgers fries.

Stay away from fast food joints.

Just eat natural foods.

This @Joe idiot is a pathological liar.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

5xDC7EE.gif

Not unless it will trigger you. Will it? Seems just saying you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog has sent you off the deep end.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

5xDC7EE.gif

Not unless it will trigger you. Will it? Seems just saying you shouldn't be allowed to have a dog has sent you off the deep end.

Yeah it SUUUUUURE did!! :LOL3: REMEMBER this.... NOTHING you say will EVER bother me because you're a disgusting, fat, bankrupt failure and you've a cheek talking down to anyone...
UFVWTXG.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

5xDC7EE.gif

Yeah it SUUUUUURE did!! :LOL3: REMEMBER this.... NOTHING you say will EVER bother me because you're a disgusting, fat, bankrupt failure and you've a cheek talking down to anyone...
UFVWTXG.gif

Yeah, you're a picture of cool, calm and collected...I mean look at your post. Clearly not enraged at all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

You have kid(s). I have adult offspring that live their own lives.

You should learn to add. 15 years plus middle school age...mmmm, how old would that make my adult offspring?

Oh, yeah...in their twenties...just like you were when we first were on the same forum.

Lamp. Pig walrus = triggered

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

5xDC7EE.gif

UFVWTXG.gif

Yeah, you're a picture of cool, calm and collected...I mean look at your post. Clearly not enraged at all.

Can you see me? Well shut your fucking trap, it takes the same effort to type love and hate CUNT! :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Meat and dairy products are fattening so cut them out too.Substitute them with low fat seafood and baked not fried in an oven.

No hamburgers fries.

Stay away from fast food joints.

Just eat natural foods.

Church s Chicken?

@Joe The lying just goes on and on. @Joe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fight me, I’m down

images

Do you smoke?

Never got addicted.

But I do shit a lot.

tenor.png

BZB1F3z.png

Fuck up ya sad fat PIG!
vngqUOL.png

ABq3swx.gif

5xDC7EE.gif

UFVWTXG.gif

Can you see me? Well shut your fucking trap, it takes the same effort to type love and hate CUNT! :LOL3:

I can hear your rage through your posts. We both know you're triggered.