I like guns..

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
They look like the same damn gun, but I'm sure you found differences.

Who made the quilt?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I love a 1911, but at 5'6", I don't have the room on my frame for a piece with that frame. Love to shoot one, uncomfortable to carry one. For me, the XD-E is a nice cross-draw piece, and the integrated laser is just really nice.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Three Chinese and nine Russians.

Why bother with the Chinese? And why so many Russians? A couple or four I could understand but nine? Just wondering.

I buy them when I find cheap ones.One guy needed drinking money and sold one to me for only a hundred bucks. lol
What do you do with them, are they worth money, like an investment, surely not for protection because you'd need only one, unless you've pissed of the local Yakuza, or just a crazy gun dude we hear so much aboot in Canada ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The price of guns never goes down only up. Old military guns are a better investment than gold or silver.
I know, some guns are worth a bucket of loot, I watch Pawn Stars and some nice ones come on there .. Don't mind me, I'm Canadian and don't really understand the American love for the Gun... unless it's from a investment POV

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Remington model 1900 16 gauge sxs.. I sent the serial number to Remington and they said this gun was made in 1905. Wow pretty cool putting food on your table with a 113 year old shotgun.
Damn, that gun is almost as old as you are! LOL

Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
A Remington model 1900 16 gauge sxs.. I sent the serial number to Remington and they said this gun was made in 1905. Wow pretty cool putting food on your table with a 113 year old shotgun.
Damn, that gun is almost as old as you are! LOL

What do you mean almost? Hell I'm the original owner. :LOL2:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Do you do any reloading? I reload my bullets and cost me around 30% of new- - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Well now I know where to go if the shit hit's the fan and can use .223,308,30-06,rem 7mm mag, 7.62x39,284,44mag,40mm,9mm,45ACP,357mag,12ga 00,and some grenades if you have them!

Reactions: Ice

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
float_tube_smiley.gif