I like guns..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do love my Mossy Shocker.

I can't believe they got that 14" barrel by the ATF just by putting that long grip on it. Theoretically speaking, COULD one remove it to install a proper pistol grip on it like a regular 500 or a 590 or did they make it tamper proof?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This $0.10 hack actually works to create or restore a damaged crown.

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
I do love my Mossy Shocker.

I can't believe they got that 14" barrel by the ATF just by putting that long grip on it. Theoretically speaking, COULD one remove it to install a proper pistol grip on it like a regular 500 or a 590 or did they make it tamper proof?
CAN they make it tamper proof? I do know if you change the grip its not legal(without the stamp). Then I cant carry it around in my backpack..I wondered about maybe sanding an angle into it, but I have to buy one first and look at it. Almost bought one a week ago but got sidetracked.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Well fuck me in my manhole.
drinkbeer.gif

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
So, I just loaded 7 30rd mags, (drunk) went out to my field, lead all three horses to the stable, and fucking dumped all of them into a hay bail about 50 yds from me, as fast as I could, leaving the mags in the dirt. The barrel was so hot I'm pretty sure the still hot burn on my forefinger wont go away for quite awhile. Not a single misfeed. Not a single misfire. And though I havent even sited the rifle in yet, iron or optics, the motherfucker hit what I was aiming at. I cannot express my glee right now. Lmmfao. POWER. My country neighbors thought a war had begun. They live several hundred yrds away on each side, but the closest were on their porches watching by the time I finished and started picking up magazines. My closest neighbors, who I know, walked over grinning. God DAMN I love Texas. And I love the fucking AR-15.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I carried a sidearm every third day for 3 years in the navy. Never discharged it. Pulled 5 rounds from a Mossberg shotgun in a WTF moment during a security alert in a bad thunderstorm. Scored perfect in mandatory target shooting with a Colt 1911 in a rolling 30' sea. That was 35 years ago, and I've never touched a firearm since.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Feral Hog Eradication with the Armasight Zeus Pro Thermal Scope + AR-15

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What did one ball say to the other -
Why should we hang when Peter did all the shooting- - - - - - -

Equal Hater

Factory Bastard
I recently picked up a S&W AR15 .223 but haven't had a chance to go to the range to try it out. Otherwise I have a couple of Glocks which I usually carry because them fuckers are just unbreakable and you can count on firing in the case you need to.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The last tiime I touched a firearm... a S&W 1911... was when I carried one every 3rd day in the navy. I put 9 rounds off center in a 12" target in a 40' rolling sea at 8 meters, so I guess that's good. That was 35 years ago. Never felt the need since.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I have a few , I like my 1897 Russian Mosin I'm able to get ammo from a sportsman in the area ...it's old Chinese stuff but it always fires it's from the 1960's ...whenever I reup I have the village idiot fire 5 or 6 first , he thinks I'm doing him a solid...:Crazy:

Mosin-Nagant_M1891_Dragoon_-_Ryssland_-_AM.067668.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Had a fun day at the range today. Consistently hitting the 300 yard gong with the Bushmaster. The 400 yard gong maybe 75% of the time and the 500 yard gong only about 2 out of 5 hits.
I'd post pics but now photo bucket wants me to pay a monthly fee, fuck that shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Had a fun day at the range today. Consistently hitting the 300 yard gong with the Bushmaster. The 400 yard gong maybe 75% of the time and the 500 yard gong only about 2 out of 5 hits.
I'd post pics but now photo bucket wants me to pay a monthly fee, fuck that shit.

Fuck photofuckit, I use imgbb.com