OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LMFAOOO You do realize the rest of the world is shaking their collective head that those conditions aren't already in place ..

Wrong Stinky... Some non Americans like myself still see the freedom that the second amendment offers.

You can have gun laws coming out of your ying yang but bad dudes will still get them no matter what.

... lmao hide behind that amendment while people die ... a hell of alot of 'good' guys are buying them freely and ventilating the unsuspecting public ...ahhhhhhh the freedom yessssss ...smh change the fucking amendment ..AMEND IT LMFAO in Canada lmfao
You need an assault rifle in Canada ?? what the fuck for seriously ?????? is the Corn coming for you ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You really think their is a problem limiting magazine capacity ?? why ?? why does a citizen need so much non-stop fire power...because he's retardeded Mr.Stinky yous stooopids or wut ?? I hate that guy (:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You'll want every fucking advantage when the invasion begins !
9067e164-8236-4949-85bb-0f4436c5220c-large16x9_85836368808c615fc1d0ojpg.jpg

Reactions: Ice

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LMFAOOO You do realize the rest of the world is shaking their collective head that those conditions aren't already in place ..

Wrong Stinky... Some non Americans like myself still see the freedom that the second amendment offers.

You can have gun laws coming out of your ying yang but bad dudes will still get them no matter what.

... lmao hide behind that amendment while people die ... a hell of alot of 'good' guys are buying them freely and ventilating the unsuspecting public ...ahhhhhhh the freedom yessssss ...smh change the fucking amendment ..AMEND IT LMFAO in Canada lmfao
You need an assault rifle in Canada ?? what the fuck for seriously ?????? is the Corn coming for you ?
fag

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

First of all what makes you think that it's any of your business as to what I need/want?

Second how many shootings have you had in Toronto that have been committed by lawful gun owners. None that's how many but you've had quite a few committed but thugs and gang bangers.
You can ban all the guns and you will still have shootings in Toronto because Thugs and gang bangers don't obey the laws. Jesus H Christ I can't believe I have to spell this out for you.

You voted for Trudeau didn't you?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First of all what makes you think that it's any of your business as to what I need/want?

Second how many shootings have you had in Toronto that have been committed by lawful gun owners. None that's how many but you've had quite a few committed but thugs and gang bangers.
You can ban all the guns and you will still have shootings in Toronto because Thugs and gang bangers don't obey the laws. Jesus H Christ I can't believe I have to spell this out for you.

You voted for Trudeau didn't you?
Schooled-1024x768.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wow..I didn't know we had idiots in Canada ...LMFAO no shit about anything you said which was basic common sense..now if you were in Toronto wtf you gonna do with your gun Redneck ?? lol go out blazin' like a fucking cowboy ? get the fuck outta here, banning will do SHIT obviously policing is what's needed, not cutting them back but hiring MORE ... our cops are mandated to sit on their asses and wait for 911 calls here in T.O ..for starters that needs to change...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Mr.Cowboy gonna go out and save the day

2ryu5s.jpg

WATCH OUT ....... THE CORN !!!!

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey it's not our citizens getting free Air conditioning holes ... ffs at least gaf you spun brain dead twip lolol

YeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwww !!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You know what ...I bet you can't even give decent head ..what good are you ffs ??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Check this out, nifty lil conceal carry gun, looks like a cell phone.

idealgunall.jpg

Reactions: Ice