Site Supporter ☠️
Make a diet plan instead

Priorities
DO YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?

making-his-bicep-bulge-picture-id1027059570

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely no one hates you, Oak. Plenty of us dislike you, yes.

And everyone who DOES dislike you has been very crystal clear on why they dislike you. Each person has said exactly the issues they have with you.

You are the only one who actually hates people. Never in my life have I ever actually hated someone from a forum. I dont even hate fucking Moidtini. I don't hate Murd, either. It takes a lot to make me HATE a person.

I only HATE people who have committed acts of cruelty and brutality against innocent living beings. Rapists. Animal tortures. Brutal murderers. You get the idea.

Same with Big. Freud. Deport. Prowler. Pretty much everyone (except Moid....he genuinely hates people).

I think you do an awful lot of projecting. Your ass will be hating someone and you'll get mad and shitty if other people talk to that person you hate.

What I dont understand is the ammo you try to fire off. Like I get you "despise" me and that's perfectly fine with me....I consider myself on the right track when people like you "despise" me.... but why would you accuse me being on welfare and trash welfare recipients? How is that an insult or a reason?

More so when you present yourself as some member of a party who supposedly "represents" these very people.

People dislike you because you are controlling, dramatic, manipulative and because you always have to have some nasty conflict. And you are hypocritical, racist and lack actual empathy and care for others.

But no one HATES you. Online shenanigans are not at worth that level of emotional energy for the majority of us. You are just projecting your own issues on other people again.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And everyone who DOES dislike you has been very crystal clear on why they dislike you. Each person has said exactly the issues they have with you.

You are the only one who actually hates people. Never in my life have I ever actually hated someone from a forum. I dont even hate fucking Moidtini. I don't hate Murd, either. It takes a lot to make me HATE a person.

I only HATE people who have committed acts of cruelty and brutality against innocent living beings. Rapists. Animal tortures. Brutal murderers. You get the idea.

Same with Big. Freud. Deport. Prowler. Pretty much everyone (except Moid....he genuinely hates people).

I think you do an awful lot of projecting. Your ass will be hating someone and you'll get mad and shitty if other people talk to that person you hate.

What I dont understand is the ammo you try to fire off. Like I get you "despise" me and that's perfectly fine with me....I consider myself on the right track when people like you "despise" me.... but why would you accuse me being on welfare and trash welfare recipients? How is that an insult or a reason?

More so when you present yourself as some member of a party who supposedly "represents" these very people.

People dislike you because you are controlling, dramatic, manipulative and because you always have to have some nasty conflict. And you are hypocritical, racist and lack actual empathy and care for others.

But no one HATES you. Online shenanigans are not at worth that level of emotional energy for the majority of us. You are just projecting your own issues on other people again.

Calm down, psycho. No one is talking about hate. Least of all hating me. This wasn't about me. I know where I stand. This is about all the petty fights and alliances and calls for loyalty I see on this forum.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Calm down, psycho. No one is talking about hate. Least of all hating me. This wasn't about me. I know where I stand. This is about all the petty fights and alliances and calls for loyalty I see on this forum.

you cannot take sides on most personal issues because people eventually make up and then what?

No One

Factory Bastard

She definitely has lots of anger for some reason.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She definitely has lots of anger for some reason.
Let’s talk about reason…