I Really Need a Break From This Place

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The constant negativity is really, really getting to me.

It is driving me crazy!!!!

Between @Admin. who constantly talks about my Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package that I did not need to finance and I drive almost every day of the week...

And Poopy Pants @Lily who constantly talks about how she is ignoring me and whines to the site owner and moderators about how much I annoy her as she is constantly telling everyone that she is ignoring me...

And Senile @Joe who I envy so much for having such a carefree, simple, uncomplicated, simple, uninformed, simple, vegetable-like, simple mind that he only needs a few shiny things to keep him occupied for months on end...

How can I stand the constant attacks!!?!?!!?

From these esteemed.

Quality.

People.

I might never be back.

Congratulations on your victory.

I hope you feel really proud of yourselves.

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
homer-backsaway-popcorn.gif

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Never heard of her, is this that white wine divorcee chick?

Drop us a card when you find work!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He's just hoping that if he leaves for a long enough period of time we will miss him and want him back.

Or, and I'm just spitballing here, maybe he's having a larf by raising the hopes of the wretched forum mutts who are continually trying to nip at his ankles.

The howling and snapping at their own tails when they realize they've been tricked has enormous amusement potential.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Or, and I'm just spitballing here, maybe he's having a larf by raising the hopes of the wretched forum mutts who are continually trying to nip at his ankles.

The howling and snapping at their own tails when they realize they've been tricked has enormous amusement potential.
Are you saying that he's being picked on?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Right?! Dude's got serious mental issues. LMAO...
Fuck him. I tried multiple times to be civil and treat him right, and he shit on me every time. He can't act like a complete asspick and then announce his departure like he has been wronged by us. Let him jump into his Corvette and pull a Thelma & Louise.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck him. I tried multiple times to be civil and treat him right, and he shit on me every time. He can't act like a complete asspick and then announce his departure like he has been wronged by us. Let him jump into his Corvette and pull a Thelma & Louise.

I wasn't referring to him, but yeah, that too.

He's not announcing his departure, he's trying to troll. He does it with the subtlety of a hot-air balloon. Couldn't be more visible or full of hot air.

And just as "entertaining"...oh look, it's floating...wow, okay, now what?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Will you two lovebirds be spending a weekend in the Poconos?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I wasn't referring to him, but yeah, that too.

He's not announcing his departure, he's trying to troll. He does it with the subtlety of a hot-air balloon. Couldn't be more visible or full of hot air.

And just as "entertaining"...oh look, it's floating...wow, okay, now what?
Sorry, I misunderstood your words. :)

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

giphy.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Are you saying that he's being picked on?

When you're walking down the sidewalk and a mockingbird swoops down in an attempt to drive you out of its territory do you feel "picked on" or do you feel like that's one lucky fucking bird that you can't be arsed to always carry a baseball bat?

If you visit someone and an old toothless chihuahua crawls out from under the couch and starts yapping at you do you feel "picked on" or are you too busty reminding yourself that it's impolite to drop-kick someone else's dog in their own house?

Are you getting it yet?

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access

Ofc such lolmilk very lul.

It would be the funniest reverse troll evwr!!!!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

You might want to spit out that hook before it gets stuck in your gills.

:OhGawd:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When you're walking down the sidewalk and a mockingbird swoops down in an attempt to drive you out of its territory do you feel "picked on" or do you feel like that's one lucky fucking bird that you can't be arsed to always carry a baseball bat?

If you visit someone and an old toothless chihuahua crawls out from under the couch and starts yapping at you do you feel "picked on" or are you too busty reminding yourself that it's impolite to drop-kick someone else's dog in their own house?

Are you getting it yet?
Shouldn't you be launching another Podcast into deep space?