I worked out why Oak is so upset…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The majority of the shit flingers here are men, and they're good at it because they leave so much on their asses due to poor bathroom hygiene. When we were kids and went on day trips with other families, all parents would take their children, whether they were girls or boys, into the ladies room because it was cleaner. Even fathers would be given a pass if they had a small child and could take him into the ladies room because women knew the men's room was a crime scene of misdirected piss and unflushed shit.

So men are naturally good at making a stinking mess in so-called troll forums, but few can actually do anything else. Unless they're French. My favorite writer at a place no one but Gary knows about was French and was brilliant at skewering people with creative insults that left a mark. What you see here is pretty childish, with men in their late fifties and early sixties reverting to enfant terribles.

I really don't expect much from this place...someone told me there would be comics, but I don't see any.
I mostly target my posts at people who can read...and I've noticed that many here can't, hence the frequent use of gifs or all caps.

If you visualize them you can see their accoutrements hanging from their tool belts, rolls of toilet paper, plungers, diapers for the older ones, bottles of Imodium, packets of Ex-Lax, razors to shave their anal pelts, and other varied and sundry items.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thank you for demonstrating my point...man...LOL
Doodette
may I ?
whatever you are aside, yoo are funny af sometimes
sometime z you bitch slapped the ole geezer with soul sometimes he slapz yoo ha ha take care have a greAt night

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Look at poor Oak. A female misogynist who sucks up to abusive, low value men.....thinks that slut shaming stronger women makes her some cyber "flamer".

I've been called worse by better people, Oak. Some hateful fat ass from CA that I look down on calling me a slut is dull.

Maybe see if Flynn can give you some new ideas of other generic and boring insults to spew when you feel threatened.
But that’s really what this thread is all about…proportionately, her fat arse isn’t fat enough! Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Calling you a Mexicunt doesn’t make me a racist. You’re part Mexican and you’re part cunt! Makes complete sense to me fatso! :GimmeFoods:

I'm all cunt and all Mexican, but I don't say shit about your ethnicity or race. You're not a drunk because you're white. You're drunk and weak because you have no character.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Doodette
may I ?
whatever you are aside, yoo are funny af sometimes
sometime z you bitch slapped the ole geezer with soul sometimes he slapz yoo ha ha take care have a greAt night
It's a dewd, don't fall for the e-trannie routine.

I don't know what it is with these ex BH'ers and their obsession with pretending to be women online.

They must be legit homos, either closeted or out n' fruity, probably the former considering their online antics.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's a dewd, don't fall for the e-trannie routine.

I don't know what it is with these ex BH'ers and their obsession with pretending to be women online.

They must be legit homos, either closeted or out n' fruity, probably the former considering their online antics.
That Pooftering Mongtini plays fucking Fortnite in a pink female get-up! @King Martini even admitted to playing alongside his son in said get-up…I shit you not.

The bloke’s wife/girlfriend is probably a lesbian and their relationship a token partnership so both of them fairies buck the system and get to fucking breed!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lul wut? A pink outfit? WTF?
It’s a female avatar in a pink fucking leotard I shit you not! Apparently it’s a ruse so that all the teenage boys that he plays against have a momentary lapse of reason. It’s a case of either they give him free gear or he shoots them when they’re most vulnerable with their hands on their dicks and ogling at him/she/Poofter!

This ugly little Windy City, tap-pulling, burger-flipping, little prick knows no boundaries!