I worked out why Oak is so upset…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine celebrating being a toilet.

If Oak was getting mauled by a bear, she would probably accuse it of being obsessed with her and oh so pwnt....until it finally slashes through the several feet of adipose and reaches the well insulated pain receptors.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Oak was getting mauled by a bear, she would probably accuse it of being obsessed with her and oh so pwnt....until it finally slashes through the several feet of adipose and reaches the well insulated pain receptors.
Who called out for the slut?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There would be two versions of jOaks.

The one getting mauled by the bear would be screaming in panic and begging the bear for mercy.

The one writing about it online would be much like you described.

In real life.

Or online.

Which one do you think matters the most to The Leaker?

That is actually a good question.

But this I can promise you: The one who is getting mauled by the bear is the one who is feeling.

Real.

Pain.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I read that I couldn't help but think of a certain meme...

0bb.jpg

Pygmy Possums are native to WA (Western Australia) and exquisite darling thing.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At first I thought it was because I refused to defend her when my e-mates were teasing her with all the frumpy jokes, but I was mistaken…

It’s because she’s a fairly large broad, but without the adequate booty to match. Lots of curves and meat for cuddles, but fuck all in the arse department! Lol

:Whatevr5:

images

Actually the one who turned is you and it didn't take much to turn you.

Now you're just acting butt hurt.

Instead of attacking Flynn, you attacked Lily. Lily didn't post the shocking story flame, Flynn did.

All of us shouldn't have to pick a side.

I have been guilty of standing back when I see my e-friends not getting along. I bet you have too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My understanding is that Breakfall was upset because he missed his mother and he opened up about it while on a voice chat with Fat Lily and instead of showing a little compassion and empathy, Fat Lily used his emotional (and slightly intoxicated) state as the opportunity to try to further hurt Breakfall.

She is simply a disgusting human being and she deserves what I am going.

To.

Do.

To.

Her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Instead of attacking Flynn, you attacked Lily. Lily didn't post the shocking story flame, Flynn did.

I have been guilty of standing back when I see my e-friends not getting along. I bet you have too.

It's about time someone else besides myself and Flynn told the truth about what he did.

Thanks for being honest. It's in short supply around these parts.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dip it in a solution, make it into a pen at lease make it useful.. ffs
You're trying too hard, Grimmies.

Most people who live in central Canada do.

Must be some kind of inferiority complex.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh fuck off idiot! She went loony tune on me behind the scenes. Thought that I turned everyone against her. She PM’d me to not respond to her, but persisted on creating threads and continuing drama. Even so far as calling me a coward because I didn’t defend her against perceived bullying against her.

It goes on and on…but it’s honestly not worth the time and effort.
The chick is ill and needs help.

Don’t get your gap-toothed mole face into forum twottery that you know fuck all about.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowly posting the words "realz womenz" triggered Dovey's Google Alert.

Oh fuck off idiot! She went loony tune on me behind the scenes. Thought that I turned everyone against her. She PM’d me to not respond to her, but persisted on creating threads and continuing drama. Even so far as calling me a coward because I didn’t defend her against perceived bullying against her.

It goes on and on…but it’s honestly not worth the time and effort.
The chick is ill and needs help.

Don’t get your gap-toothed mole face into forum twottery that you know fuck all about.

Well that is very disappointing to hear so maybe we should expand and extend the flame apprenticeship for both of you to reach your diplomas.

We all live in suspenseful expectation.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well that is very disappointing to hear so maybe we should expand and extend the flame apprenticeship for both of you to reach your diplomas.

We all live in suspenseful expectation.
I was actually quite surprised by her reaction. I was accused of trying to get information out of her for the sole purpose of trolling.

This whole time prior to her turning against me, I was always civil to her, and actually tried to suggest that being non-white and voluptuous wasn’t a bad thing at all. It’s not!

But hey…fuck it…it’s honestly not worth carrying on about it. My world is way bigger than a few forums that I choose to shoot a bit of shit and have a laugh on.

This is Australia mate…it’s God’s country!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was actually quite surprised by her reaction. I was accused of trying to get information out of her for the sole purpose of trolling.

This whole time prior to her turning against me, I was always civil to her, and actually tried to suggest that being non-white and voluptuous wasn’t a bad thing at all. It’s not!

But hey…fuck it…it’s honestly not worth carrying on about it. My world is way bigger than a few forums that I choose to shoot a bit of shit and have a laugh on.

This is Australia mate…it’s God’s country!

Exactly but while they keep letting in fuckwits to change our free spirited culture with their fucked up hang ups, I will be resisting change for the worse.

do you get me?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Exactly but while they keep letting in fuckwits to change our free spirited culture with their fucked up hang ups, I will be resisting change for the worse.

do you get me?
These clowns that don’t want to assimilate into our country and behave…they should be deported. I think processing new immigrants needs to have a much higher standard. So many Australian residents that I have met through various industries can’t even speak English fluently. That should be an essential prerequisite right from the outset.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Leaker is approximately 527 times more disgusting than any other poster here.

And she wonders why I dedicate the majority of my flaming time to her sorry ass.

What a stooge.
Ha ha nothing like starting my day watching you flail like a retarded child about how much LILY fucks your butterballed ass absolutely pathetic ..
Please don't stop tho...I'll never fill this void ..watching you act like your not hurt is PRICELESS .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Apparently.

You retard.

I take a shit and it lands on The Leaker.

The Leaker complains that I do not shit on other people.

I shit on her again.

The Leaker's forehead is my favourite place to
Really ?
Because all I see is your face smeared in her shit...lathered like soap
Perhaps it'll help with some follicular growth ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Really ?
Because all I see is your face smeared in her shit...lathered like soap
Perhaps it'll help with some follicular growth ahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....
Jesus…what’s got into you!? “…face smeared in her shit…lathered like soap.” We should never envision chicks shitting on anyone bro. No man…poofy!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

do you get me?

You believe everything you read do you?

I don't. That's why you follow trash media and yellow journalism, because it feeds every prejudice you deny that you have. Breakfall has told you things he's imagined, twisted and downright misunderstood. But you don't bother thinking it through. You start inventing shit about me too.

Why does a grown man require another person to stop interacting with people he sees as foes? Simple question.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You believe everything you read do you?

I don't. That's why you follow trash media and yellow journalism, because it feeds every prejudice you deny that you have. Breakfall has told you things he's imagined, twisted and downright misunderstood. But you don't bother thinking it through. You start inventing shit about me too.

Why does a grown man require another person to stop interacting with people he sees as foes? Simple question.
Listen….this doesn’t need to go around in circles. The very next day after our three hour discussion on culture and moral family values…you had a grand laugh and like prompt with the sock account after it knocked up the debased thread.

I was merely fucking surprised. Now if you want to persist I will post our emails here for all to witness.

You need to back off. I’ve been here over a decade while you were making your name mud elsewhere you mixed up fucking loon!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fucked our friendship. You did that! Not me…

You need a week or two to reflect on your shit attitude.

No, you turned on me because I wouldn't do as I was told. You dared tried to tell me what I should or shouldn't do on a forum. As if we were children on the playground.