I worked out why Oak is so upset…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
At first I thought it was because I refused to defend her when my e-mates were teasing her with all the frumpy jokes, but I was mistaken…

It’s because she’s a fairly large broad, but without the adequate booty to match. Lots of curves and meat for cuddles, but fuck all in the arse department! Lol

:Whatevr5:

images

No One

Factory Bastard
After you made a great effort to try and support her failing board to which I have heard flynn wasn't even invited it is very unfair treatment to throw you under teh bus like that.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
After you made a great effort to try and support her failing board to which I have heard flynn wasn't even invited it is very unfair treatment to throw you under teh bus like that.
I was forewarned about her forum antics, but it did still come as a bit of a surprise. Oh well…win some…lose some, and all that bother.

Funny…the day before she turned, everyone was getting into Discord chatting on Fleas chat room; I later opened a separate chat so she (Oak) wouldn’t feel left out. We didn’t gossip or anything, but ended up having a rather pleasant chat about cultural linage and family values.

And then….what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck just happened?

She’s a moody bloody thing…that much is for certain.

:Crazy:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She is belligerent and filled with hatred over perceived inequities.
That pretty much sums her up I think. I got accused of trolling her for inside information can you believe it? Fuck sakes…I have a fucking life outside the forum world ya ditzy beaner tit!!
:LOL:

No One

Factory Bastard
That pretty much sums her up I think. I got accused of trolling her for inside information can you believe it? Fuck sakes…I have a fucking life outside the forum world ya ditzy beaner tit!!
:LOL:
Next she'll say you're "following her around".

I tried to get on her good side once but my truck only had half a tank of gas...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, maybe the name of this board should be changed to Bitch Factory.

What a bunch of old toothless crones y’all are, gossiping around your broomsticks and surf boards.

Yakety yakety yakety yak.

Christ.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Yeah, maybe the name of this board should be changed to Bitch Factory.

What a bunch of old toothless crones y’all are, gossiping around your broomsticks and surf boards.

Yakety yakety yakety yak.

Christ.

It's like getting the last train home on the underground after a gid nicht oot, and watching an old bag lady take out her teeth to suck on a prized discarded out of date bread stick from her ASDA bag for life, and watch her sensuously drool over it... like a Mormon sucking off Joseph Smith himself.

Breakfall doesn't mean any harm Blur, because he simply cannot cause any.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You will remain forever too chickenshit to confront Flynn.

The poster that actual said something about your mother.

You're a walking pair of soft, easily damaged, and rank testicles.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I'm upset you are, well, schizophrenic. You're co-morbidity is alcoholism, no, it's irrelevance. Spewing hour after hour of absurdity in the SB, flinging nonsense and flailing about.

It was painful to watch. Who didn't you attack because someone kicked dust into your torso sized wound? You're an embarrassment to the male gender. You're a little bitch. Flynn came on your face. Thus far, you haven't wiped it off.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Next she'll say you're "following her around".

I tried to get on her good side once but my truck only had half a tank of gas...
She lived far ? and you were to poor to drive there ?
Sorry fella..hope things get better

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's like getting the last train home on the underground after a gid nicht oot, and watching an old bag lady take out her teeth to suck on a prized discarded out of date bread stick from her ASDA bag for life, and watch her sensuously drool over it... like a Mormon sucking off Joseph Smith himself.

Breakfall doesn't mean any harm Blur, because he simply cannot cause any.
Fucking fuck man...what's with the over use of descriptions there ffs discarded out of date but not without its charm did you shove it up your fucking ass untill crumbs fell out you boring twit
Hahahahaahhahahahagagagaggahahakakakakakajaaa..
Blandscape doesn't mean to bore you, its simply because he's capable of nought else.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking idiot !
If its out of date I'd discard it tOo fucking shit for brains LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what you've spent nearly 5 months WHINING about her you fucking idiot
Lololololololololololololololololololol

Look at his profile, click on postings...I thought 85% of his posts were about me. It's more like 98%, pages and pages and pages of butthurt.

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker is approximately 527 times more disgusting than any other poster here.

And she wonders why I dedicate the majority of my flaming time to her sorry ass.

What a stooge.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Logic escapes some "people".
Apparently.

You retard.

I take a shit and it lands on The Leaker.

The Leaker complains that I do not shit on other people.

I shit on her again.

The Leaker's forehead is my favourite place to take shit.