I worked out why Oak is so upset…

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She has a massive chip on her shoulder, that much is clear.
You seem to be the type to give people the benefit of the doubt. When they act like an asshole, you try to empathize and consider that they are going through something or whatever. You think most people are good and decent, or at least they have some good and decency in them.

That is a good way to be, and you would be right about the vast majority of people.

But Fat Lily is an irredeemable asshole.

You will not fix her. She will not "come around". She is broken.

Permanently.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You seem to be the type to give people the benefit of the doubt. When they act like an asshole, you try to empathize and consider that they are going through something or whatever. You think most people are good and decent, or at least they have some good and decency in them.

That is a good way to be, and you would be right about the vast majority of people.

Permanently.
It has always been in my nature to be forgiving. But in this case, it’s almost like she doesn’t want to be forgiven.

She really does have racial issues…and that is the root of her problem. She’s not going to change peoples’ prejudices.
She needs to accept that, move on, and try enjoy the people with the least amount of fucks given here at BF, if she is to enjoy herself and her forum experiences.

It ain’t rocket science…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It has always been in my nature to be forgiving. But in this case, it’s almost like she doesn’t want to be forgiven.

She really does have racial issues…and that is the root of her problem. She’s not going to change peoples’ prejudices.
She needs to accept that, move on, and try enjoy the people with the least amount of fucks given here at BF, if she is to enjoy herself and her forum experiences.

It ain’t rocket science…

Says that man that called me an ugly Mexican and that we all are ugly and look alike.

What did I say about your "race"?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I don't know why he bothers with me at all. Any of them actually.
misplaced anger. maybe he is the peacemaker in the marriage but bottles up all the anger and rage towards the wife and when he comes across any woman that reminds him of her... BOOM! you become his punching bag
(he does this because the wife ain't around. he couldn't do it if she were around because she would check his phone or laptop and read all this shit.)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
misplaced anger. maybe he is the peacemaker in the marriage but bottles up all the anger and rage towards the wife and when he comes across any woman that reminds him of her... BOOM! you become his punching bag
(he does this because the wife ain't around. he couldn't do it if she were around because she would check his phone or laptop and read all this shit.)

Maybe, I don't know.

All I can say is that I have fuck all to do with his troubles, online or off.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh suddenly no comment from the "jovial bloke from Down Under"...
Sorry, I was having a laugh on Shoutbox!

sexy-dance-crazy-dance.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Permanently.

Excuse me, but aren't you all ranting and raving like giant assholes here, to the point where when you wipe your mouth, it's covered in shit? Isn't that what's expected in this part of the forum?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Excuse me, but aren't you all ranting and raing like giant assholes here, to the point where when you wipe your mouth, it's covered in shit? Isn't that what's expected in this part of the forum?

What is his every post to me? Nothing but shit, that's all that comes out of his head. He thinks he's a bully. He's nothing but a fool.

"I come here to cause pain". What a flaming asshole, first he causes no one pain, second...who says that?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It ain’t rocket science…

You typing the words, "if she is to enjoy herself and her forum experiences" on a forum named the Bastard Factory, made me giggle....don't now exactly why...it just did.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Excuse me, but aren't you all ranting and raing like giant assholes here, to the point where when you wipe your mouth, it's covered in shit? Isn't that what's expected in this part of the forum?
It might appear like that to some people.

But Fat Lily crosses lines that decent people would never cross.

That is why I am making her pay.

She was tested.

And she failed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You typing the words, "if she is to enjoy herself and her forum experiences" on a forum named the Bastard Factory, made me giggle....don't now exactly why...it just did.

They reserve the right to be bastards but flail about and cry if anyone is a bastard to them.
I believe you have have been inebriated quite a few times over several forums. Stop lying…

Don't project your behavior onto me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What is his every post to me? Nothing but shit, that's all that comes out of his head. He thinks he's a bully. He's nothing but a fool.

"I come here to cause pain". What a flaming asshole, first he causes no one pain, second...who says that?

The majority of the shit flingers here are men, and they're good at it because they leave so much on their asses due to poor bathroom hygiene. When we were kids and went on day trips with other families, all parents would take their children, whether they were girls or boys, into the ladies room because it was cleaner. Even fathers would be given a pass if they had a small child and could take him into the ladies room because women knew the men's room was a crime scene of misdirected piss and unflushed shit.

So men are naturally good at making a stinking mess in so-called troll forums, but few can actually do anything else. Unless they're French. My favorite writer at a place no one but Gary knows about was French and was brilliant at skewering people with creative insults that left a mark. What you see here is pretty childish, with men in their late fifties and early sixties reverting to enfant terribles.

I really don't expect much from this place...someone told me there would be comics, but I don't see any.
I mostly target my posts at people who can read...and I've noticed that many here can't, hence the frequent use of gifs or all caps.