I worked out why Oak is so upset…

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I don't follow any of the drama especially when I'm fucked up like this but all of my brief interactions with @Lily have been pleasant and sometimes funny. So I can't say a bad thing about her RIGHT NOW.

I do have to make on a long awaited apology to her about my Gutterballs posts towards her dead friend Peaches. I was so wrong to go that far and troll so lamely. I feel really bad though. I shouldn't push things that far. Unacceptable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't follow any of the drama especially when I'm fucked up like this but all of my brief interactions with @Lily have been pleasant and sometimes funny. So I can't say a bad thing about her RIGHT NOW.

I do have to make on a long awaited apology to her about my Gutterballs posts towards her dead friend Peaches. I was so wrong to go that far and troll so lamely. I feel really bad though. I shouldn't push things that far. Unacceptable.

Thanks for the apology. I didn't take it that seriously because I saw you were trying to get under my skin. You didn't actually have anything against Peaches...so whatever.

I can tell you that I don't hold grudges once I see someone has done an about face and changed directions in a positive way as it relates to me. I let bygones be bygones, I'm far, far from perfect.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re bending the truth. As I said…take a couple of weeks off to reflect, and hopefully you can come back to me with a better attitude.

I'm not bending a god damn thing. Be a man and admit you blubbered like a baby at the schoolyard about who I could and couldn't have as a friend.

Man the hell up.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
You’re bending the truth. As I said…take a couple of weeks off to reflect, and hopefully you can come back to me with a better attitude.
You wouldn't recognize the truth if your surfboard knocked you out cold and nearly eaten by a shark. Hell on your death bed in x amount time you will still be living in your fantasy life... as the life goes out yo eyes.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I'm not bending a god damn thing. Be a man and admit you blubbered like a baby at the schoolyard about who I could and couldn't have as a friend.

Man the hell up.
his wife has to man up for him. even though she is probably just a figment of his imagination. he got some deep issues...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You wouldn't recognize the truth if your surfboard knocked you out cold and nearly eaten by a shark. Hell on your death bed in x amount time you will still be living in your fantasy life... as the life goes out yo eyes.

I can't understand why he can't differentiate between feeling bad about what was said, he has every right to his feelings, and asking someone else to do something about his feelings.

I didn't agree with what Flynn posted. That doesn't mean that I have to declare a war on Flynn.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I can't understand why he can't differentiate between feeling bad about what was said, he has every right to his feelings, and asking someone else to do something about his feelings.

I didn't agree with what Flynn posted. That doesn't mean that I have to declare a war on Flynn.
its the alcohol. yes i have been drunk the last 36 hours lol but for some alcoholics it twists, perverts.. etc everything where that person knows all but doesn't really truly "differentiate" on anything. really one can't explain it unless one is a drunk... he lives this way... i on the other hand will have to face reality tomorrow because i will be out of booze.. briefly lol but i will have to face it. people like @Breakfall can never face the truth because the semi retired all he has is his imaginary wife, his surfing, his online persona here and other forums, and the wine or whatever else he drinks. Thats all he has... thinking about all wrongs he has committed on you or anyone else... are just not thought about.

i enjoy watching you kick his ass all over though. funny shit. keep going Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its the alcohol. yes i have been drunk the last 36 hours lol but for some alcoholics it twists, perverts.. etc everything where that person knows all but doesn't really truly "differentiate" on anything. really one can't explain it unless one is a drunk... he lives this way... i on the other hand will have to face reality tomorrow because i will be out of booze.. briefly lol but i will have to face it. people like @Breakfall can never face the truth because the semi retired all he has is his imaginary wife, his surfing, his online persona here and other forums, and the wine or whatever else he drinks. Thats all he has... thinking about all wrongs he has committed on you or anyone else... are just not thought about.

i enjoy watching you kick his ass all over though. funny shit. keep going Lily

You're right. He can't see past the end of his nose.

Embarrassing himself in the SB for hour after hour. Disgusting.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

Just wait until its his Aussie weekend. Probably a hundred pages trashing everyone and only talking to himself. So sad and pathetic yet funny. I wonder how any human becomes this... its like they give up from everything the moment they come out of the womb. They should study his brain but its probably only worth punting in a football game.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Emergency emote support has arrived on the scene
Validating fromanus poasts..LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
never gets old watching the hurt get soothed with the click of an emote

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just wait until its his Aussie weekend. Probably a hundred pages trashing everyone and only talking to himself. So sad and pathetic yet funny. I wonder how any human becomes this... its like they give up from everything the moment they come out of the womb. They should study his brain but its probably only worth punting in a football game.
Should study that fucking holiday gourd you call a head AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
If I ever see that monstrosity on the streets of this city I'm running you over lolol

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

TepidRewardingHoneycreeper-max-1mb.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At first I thought it was because I refused to defend her when my e-mates were teasing her with all the frumpy jokes, but I was mistaken…

It’s because she’s a fairly large broad, but without the adequate booty to match. Lots of curves and meat for cuddles, but fuck all in the arse department! Lol

:Whatevr5:

images
She's got no tits either apparently... God must have been pissing himself laughing when her genepool was created.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who called out for the slut?

Look at poor Oak. A female misogynist who sucks up to abusive, low value men.....thinks that slut shaming stronger women makes her some cyber "flamer".

I've been called worse by better people, Oak. Some hateful fat ass from CA that I look down on calling me a slut is dull.

Maybe see if Flynn can give you some new ideas of other generic and boring insults to spew when you feel threatened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have issues with me because I'm telling the truth?

Its because you are a manipulator and gaslighter and he said no wonder people have issues with you.

Your response here just immediately validated his observation.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
its Friday most drop the Stone cold faces from the weekly hardships... so they unwind and get in touch with themselves... or get drunk and or high til the new week repeats the old

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its Friday most drop the Stone cold faces from the weekly hardships... so they unwind and get in touch with themselves... or get drunk and or high til the new week repeats the old

Something. Wash, rinse, repeat...

@Aylana is correct about how stupid we all are on this site sometimes.

Senseless arguments. I have some reflecting to do.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
this site and the people on it like many others like it can cause turbulence or worse to one's zen. Let the universe guide you back to your zen Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this site and the people on it like many others like it can cause turbulence or worse to one's zen. Let the universe guide you back to your zen Lily

I'm a typical Pisces...we're emotional sponges and tend to absorb the vibe around us and reflect what we absorb back out. I probably should never have posted on this type of forum.

I'm still responsible for getting in the mix. That's all on me.