I would vote for Trump IF

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

My parents got divorced and were still related.

My IQ was the number in my bra size.

I slept through every history class since 3rd grade.

I hated the working class and children of this country.

But if he promised his best pinky swear promise to convert this nation to homesteading, destroyed big food, released the homeless and drug addicts in a compound of orchard fruits and veggies with plenty of sunshine, fresh air, streams, lakes, mountains and trees until they were healed… I would probably vote for him if he was castrated publicly first.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

My parents got divorced and were still related.

My IQ was the number in my bra size.

I slept through every history class since 3rd grade.

I hated the working class and children of this country.

But if he promised his best pinky swear promise to convert this nation to homesteading, destroyed big food, released the homeless and drug addicts in a compound of orchard of fruits and veggies with plenty of sunshine, fresh air, streams, lakes, mountains and trees until they were healed… I would probably vote for him if he was castrated publicly first.
The TDS is strong in this one

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@LotusBud

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"In the short term the country was beset by an
in 1979 which was overlapped by a
in 1980. Carter sought reforms to the country's welfare, health care, and tax systems, but was largely unsuccessful, partly due to poor relations with Democrats in
."

Mind you......Carter was a Democrat and had issues with getting the support of Democrats in Congress.

"
generally rank Carter as a below-average president,"

Losers like you tend to not only accept mediocrity and failure.......you embrace it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Apparently you care enough to comment.

At least she's funny...

Igor cares enough to crawl into BF and collect every post so the BC gossip thread is kept busy.
Gary has half the forum on ignore...that means he cares.
Dove jumped on that Murdy post like she was a NY rat and Murdy's posts was a pizza.
BC has what is called a symbiotic relationship with BF...they gather BF content and bring it back to the hive and feed on it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Igor cares enough to crawl into BF and collect every post so the BC gossip thread is kept busy.
Dove jumped on that Murdy post like she was a NY rat and Murdy's posts was a pizza.
BC has what is called a symbiotic relationship with BF...they gather BF content and bring it back to the hive and feed on it.

And they're the normal ones according to them. What would happen to them if we all went down for a day?

Mass panic.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@LotusBud

"In the short term the country was beset by an
in 1979 which was overlapped by a
in 1980. Carter sought reforms to the country's welfare, health care, and tax systems, but was largely unsuccessful, partly due to poor relations with Democrats in
."

Mind you......Carter was a Democrat and had issues with getting the support of Democrats in Congress.

"
generally rank Carter as a below-average president,"

Losers like you tend to not only accept mediocrity and failure.......you embrace it.
Don’t have a cow, Man!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Don’t have a cow, Man!
Just working to find out how peoples lives deteriorated during the Trump Administration or what was so great about Carter........so far .......no intelligent responses, either way so .......

I'm here to help, and providing the encouragement for people to think thing through themselves is sometimes the most helpful......

TAP

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just working to find out how peoples lives deteriorated during the Trump Administration or what was so great about Carter........so far .......no intelligent responses, either way so .......

I'm here to help, and providing the encouragement for people to think thing through themselves is sometimes the most helpful......

TAP
Ask Gerald Ford about his WIN Buttons, then pound sand.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

TAP
Honey, your definition of "help" is to take anything that anyone says, and I mean anything, and twist it and twist it until you can convince yourself that any words whatsoever = Trump is good (and also that YOU are smart -- LMAO).

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

You sure talk about The Blue Cashew a lot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Too philosophical to refer to their current existence as a prison for you to fathom, huh dipshit?

You changed your first post.

Last edited: Today at 1:00 PM

"Release them into the orchard. That will fix all their problems!!!"

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sure, if you'll tell me the biggest reality of how Biden's administration has affected you in ways that were NOT happening under Trump.
So you cannot provide an intelligent response..........so you cover for your inadequacy by deflecting with a question

A normal person would provide the response and then request a counter argument....but there you are.......

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Honey, your definition of "help" is to take anything that anyone says, and I mean anything, and twist it and twist it until you can convince yourself that any words whatsoever = Trump is good (and also that YOU are smart -- LMAO).
Can you provide an example if when I have done this?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Over cookies.........normal people dont act that way........hate and averice by the left.

The people baked pride cookies for June.......but err against the Leftist agenda.......death!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Over cookies.........normal people dont act that way........hate and averice by the left.

The people baked pride cookies for June.......but err against the Leftist agenda.......death!
@The Atomic Punk Completes a 4 post Meltie!

mltdwn.gif

You go Tap Out!

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not an intelligent response.....try again
bedwetters are incapable of intelligent responses. their minds are totally illogical and irrational. like all libtards are lmao
i know you are trying to help these pathetic creatures out but you will get to a point and realize they ain't worth the effort. even if you seen them on the streets.. just blow their brains aka cobwebs out. They and yourself would be so much better off.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
bedwetters are incapable of intelligent responses. their minds are totally illogical and irrational. like all libtards are lmao
i know you are trying to help these pathetic creatures out but you will get to a point and realize they ain't worth the effort. even if you seen them on the streets.. just blow their brains aka cobwebs out. They and yourself would be so much better off.
^Things an anally penetrated slob says.