I would vote for Trump IF

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
They can't even get it grammatically correct in the Post.

The question should be: "Are I and my family and my country better off..."

BTW, more grammar: The dots you put in a sentence or at the end of a sentence to indicate something is missing or purposely left out are a grammatical construct with a name: ellipsis. An ellipsis has THREE dots only. If it comes at the end of a sentence, one leaves the period, so in total there will be four dots. THIS shit ......... is meaningless and ignorant. Just saying.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

BTW, more grammar: The dots you put in a sentence or at the end of a sentence to indicate something is missing or purposely left out are a grammatical construct with a name: ellipsis. An ellipsis has THREE dots only. If it comes at the end of a sentence, one leaves the period, so in total there will be four dots. THIS shit ......... is meaningless and ignorant. Just saying.
Lotus...are you polishing off another gallon jug of that local wine?
....wish I could join you...

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

The dots are.........to give you time to think about what you just read and give you more of a chance at comprehension. ...............................pehaps I shoukd use more...................................................................dots, or as most people call them......periods.

Admin.

We want you to like us, say nice things about us.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The dots are.........to give you time to think about what you just read and give you more of a chance at comprehension. ...............................pehaps I shoukd use more...................................................................dots, or as most people call them......periods.
Have you tried Midol?

BvlkWcA.png

For your Periods?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
...I love my dots. Use them as I see fit. They may signify a pause, as a comma does, or a slight redirection in the comment. Sometimes you, the reader, don't even see them because I color them black, and other times I forget to color them. Sometimes I use them to balance a post visually, or provide it with a particular aesthetic. Any number of dots may be used depending on the writer's (my) intent.
...one thing I never do is look at a Picasso and say...

...Oh no, people don't look like that. That's just wrong.
Then again....I am an artist and licensed poet, so....

I have poured a glass of bourbon over ice for myself.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...I love my dots. Use them as I see fit. They may signify a pause, as a comma does, or a slight redirection in the comment. Sometimes you, the reader, don't even see them because I color them black, and other times I forget to color them. Sometimes I use them to balance a post visually, or provide it with a particular aesthetic. Any number of dots may be used depending on the writer's (my) intent.

Then again....I am an artist and licenses poet, so....

Cheers G!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
You're a moron. They're only periods when they're at the end of a sentence. Period.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

Then again....I am an artist and licensed poet, so....

Oh, where'd you get your poet's license?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump is the only option. Biden will be 6 feet under in less than a year. Any other options would be UnAmerican. Just let the man have one last great run than hand it off to some Kennedy worthless fuckwit

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I like that movie a lot but not the sequel. So which one is Jim Carrey and which is Jeff Daniels? Enjoy most of Carrey's comedy but have a fondness more so for Daniels comedy and more serious roles

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like that movie a lot but not the sequel. So which one is Jim Carrey and which is Jeff Daniels? Enjoy most of Carrey's comedy but have a fondness more so for Daniels comedy and more serious roles
Hi Marvin
What’s this ? Alt number 1145