If Biden is forced to step down, who'll replace him?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

...and what will be the fallout?

For better or worse, only one I can see at this point stepping in is Kamala Harris mainly because she's is the Natural Successor and the Constitution would appear to mandate her as such.

Harris in turn would have to appoint somebody as her Vice Presidential running mate.

Should it come to naming a replacement, the Dem base might want Gavin Newsome. However, with Harris in the way and herself having presidential aspirations, I don't see how this is possible.

Unless the DNC and perhaps someone like Barrack Obama steps in & intervenes to choose one for them.

Any thoughts?

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
51ME3yA.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have not watched TYT for a while.

Is the guy with purple hair a new faggot? He did not used to have the gay lisp.

Does sucking dick give dudes a lisp?

Admin, any idea?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
They'll have to pry the nomination from his cold dead hands.
If #GenocideJoe, his family, or anyone in his close orbit gave any fucks about "democracy" or this country Joe would have stepped down a long time ago. They didn't come forward to stop this madness because their personal power and privileges mean more to them than any nonsense like "democracy". That much is obvious.

The democrats would rather lose with a demented psychopath than risk having any "progressives" attain power or influence in the party and that's why they didn't even have a real primary.

Just get used to it... #GenocideJoe is their boy and will stay their boy.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
If #GenocideJoe, his family, or anyone in his close orbit gave any fucks about "democracy" or this country Joe would have stepped down a long time ago. They didn't come forward to stop this madness because their personal power and privileges mean more to them than any nonsense like "democracy". That much is obvious.

The democrats would rather lose with a demented psychopath than risk having any "progressives" attain power or influence in the party and that's why they didn't even have a real primary.

tinfoil-hat.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

Have another smoke chunky. I bet you’re close.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
Gavin Newsom would actually have a chance of winning, and being a sane and competent president, though still a corporate shill, like all of them.

Biden is just pathetic at this point. I'd be a better president.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Gavin Newsom would actually have a chance of winning, and being a sane and competent president, though still a corporate shill, like all of them.

Biden is just pathetic at this point. I'd be a better president.

I think he's a horrible campaigner and debater. I think he would still make a better president than Trump.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Factory Bastard
. Short of Biden having a stroke and not knowing his name he isn't going to step aside, and I doubt the party will force him out. No matter if it would be wise, it would be seen as disrespectful of him for all his many years in the party. I don't see it being done. Had they listened to me the election win for Dems would be well in hand.
...but they never do listen. How loudly must one think?

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
. Short of Biden having a stroke and not knowing his name he isn't going to step aside, and I doubt the party will force him out. No matter if it would be wise, it would be seen as disrespectful of him for all his many years in the party. I don't see it being done. Had they listened to me the election win for Dems would be well in hand.
But did you ever put large flags on your vehicle and drive randomly around town?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I think there's this fundamental misunderstanding of this country. There is no way that in 2016 Sanders would have beat Trump in the General election. It would have been a massive failure.

Do you recall Plato's allegory of the Cave? Americans are still in a cave and mistaking the shadows for reality. We don't have a populace that's wise enough to see what's happening to them. We largely have been turned from citizens into consumers. We have a long way to go.

My two cents.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
Personally to me, I thought Killary was a no brainer, even despite the character assassination the Clinton's put up with from their early days in Arkansas, his impeachment was the last gasp of that decades long literal "witch hunt" what did they nab him for? lying about a consensual bj between adults. Was it decent thing to do? No it was not it was shameful. Hillary had been a close advisor to a state AG, 2 Term Gov. and a 2 Term Potus and a one Term Senator and one term Sec. State.

Trump grabbed pussies and lied cheated, stole and bankrupted businesses.

I think too many D's weren't sure about her because of tabloid journalism, and not enough worry enough about the danger of Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Personally to me, I thought Killary was a no brainer, even despite the character assassination the Clinton's put up with from their early days in Arkansas, his impeachment was the last gasp of that decades long literal "witch hunt" what did they nab him for? lying about a consensual bj between adults. Was it decent thing to do? No it was not it was shameful. Hillary had been a close advisor to a state AG, 2 Term Gov. and a 2 Term Potus and a one Term Senator and one term Sec. State.

Trump grabbed pussies and lied cheated, stole and bankrupted businesses.

I think too many D's weren't sure about her because of tabloid journalism, and not enough worry enough about the danger of Trump.

I never supported Bernie Sanders. His campaign was glib, free this, free that...when it sounds too good to be true...

The GOP was salivating to have Sanders...they would have skewered his dumbass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I love how everyone thinks they are the ones out of the cave.

The ones in the cave were laughing at the ones who left it and mocking them.

Everyone would benefit scrutinizing themselves harder than others. Rather then jumping on the defense so fast whenever they get challenged. All emotional in their own self righteousness.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Factory Bastard
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but they should go completely off script and pick Sen. Tammy Duckworth of Illinois. Why you might ask? Well, she's a former combat vet that lost limbs for this country, she's intelligent, she's knows her ins/outs of policy, and she's pretty much a centrist politically. Give her the nomination, let her debate Trump the next time, and watch her mop the floor with him.

Its worth a shot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I love how everyone thinks they are the ones out of the cave.

The ones in the cave were laughing at the ones who left it and mocking them.

Everyone would benefit scrutinizing themselves harder than others. Rather then jumping on the defense so fast whenever they get challenged. All emotional in their own self righteousness.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

"In the allegory, Plato describes people that have spent their lives chained in a cave facing a blank wall."

Everyone is in the cave, Einstein.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
You don't even know what you're talking about.

"In the allegory, Plato describes people that have spent their lives chained in a cave facing a blank wall."

Everyone is in the cave, Einstein.

Right. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I am very familiar with that allegory.

So what parts of project 2025 do you have a problem with?