If the Taliban gave a fuck, they'd say this to us.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this a dear john letter to that brain dead fuckup president you clowns just cheated into office? Lemme know.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm no fan of Muslims, but it's hilarious to see the disciples of Globohomo ZOG panicking and desperately appealing to the public to stand with them against the Taliban occupation of a country nobody in the west should give a flying fuck about.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
"Thanks for leaving us all the free shit!"

468263272.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this a dear john letter to that brain dead fuckup president you clowns just cheated into office? Lemme know.

Pretty much.

I dont think they understand that we didnt vote for this shit.

We need to give up trying to talk to these perpetual know it alls and just prepare ourselves for fall out. Those defending Biden or blaming us are running on carefully manufactured propaganda that prepped them to support this while thinking it's the "other side".

The establishment wants ongoing war and we are gonna have it. It was done like this to ensure that. Biden legit just openly funded terrorists in their take over of Afghanistan.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Pretty much.

I dont think they understand that we didnt vote for this shit.

We need to give up trying to talk to these perpetual know it alls and just prepare ourselves for fall out. Those defending Biden or blaming us are running on carefully manufactured propaganda that prepped them to support this while thinking it's the "other side".

The establishment wants ongoing war and we are gonna have it. It was done like this to ensure that. Biden legit just openly funded terrorists in their take over of Afghanistan.

Remember for a proper economic crash theyll need to disrupt the food supply.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"
You recruit your warriors and supporters from a drug addicted, distracted, disillusioned population that’s obsessed with comfort and entertainment. A population obsessed with altering their mundane reality. Alcohol, marijuana, pills, and our new favorite -- Tide Pods. Every time your doctors prescribe opiate painkillers, you line our coffers with gold. Your population’s thirst for our pristine heroin has never been more lucrative for our warrior tribes. We will keep feeding you poison for as long as you keep your hands out.

If your population wasn’t so spineless, undisciplined, and self-loathing, then you might be able to compile a raiding party with enough tenacity to outthink ours.

Holy shit, it's like they're talking directly to the liberal scum we have to put up with in this country

These guys ain't so bad afterall.

Here's to the dirty bomb going off in Oregon.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
"
You recruit your warriors and supporters from a drug addicted, distracted, disillusioned population that’s obsessed with comfort and entertainment. A population obsessed with altering their mundane reality. Alcohol, marijuana, pills, and our new favorite -- Tide Pods. Every time your doctors prescribe opiate painkillers, you line our coffers with gold. Your population’s thirst for our pristine heroin has never been more lucrative for our warrior tribes. We will keep feeding you poison for as long as you keep your hands out.

If your population wasn’t so spineless, undisciplined, and self-loathing, then you might be able to compile a raiding party with enough tenacity to outthink ours.

Holy shit, it's like they're talking directly to the liberal scum we have to put up with in this country

Exactly.. same goal different distribution

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"

No seriously, I'm seeing the Taliban in a whole new light considering it is obviously our leftist vermin filth that they hate the most

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
"

No seriously, I'm seeing the Taliban in a whole new light considering it is obviously our leftist vermin filth that they hate the most

So like a mass culling..

Two rows libtards then a layer of jews ..

Lined up and "cleansed" ..

Hope your wearing your mask

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Yeah now they are looking at a regime that keeps people locked up at home, doesn't let kids go to school, and if you do go out you need to cover your face.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope we are figuring out the score here.

The did say they would take America down from the inside.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, I know...they'd write in Pashto since "Taliban" ain't a recognized language. Read it anyway, FELLOW LOSERS.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's not looking like a bright future for women at all in "Afghanistan".

Oh don't worry you harelipped bruteforce tsunami of ugly. Your geratric savior is on the case and is right now, as we speak, negotiating with senior Taliban leadership on a pact that will ensure that young Afghan women are only raped on days beginning with the letters "S" and "T".

And should the Taliban fail to honor this agreement action will be swift; with a strategically placed angry faced emoji on the President's twitter handle

Now go choke on an elephant husk

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah now they are looking at a regime that keeps people locked up at home, doesn't let kids go to school, and if you do go out you need to cover your face.

Yeah. And the US presence in Afghanistan for 20 years accomplished what, exactly?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Any fucking thing could happen.

I wasnt expecting this sociopath in office to pull out of Afghanistan at all. Let alone dip out suddenly leaving Americans trapped with brutal terrorists and handing them billions worth of equipment and weaponry.

I've entered a level of disgust I didnt know existed. And I am SO glad I put the Biden shills on ignore because I have no doubt I would lose my shit entirely on anyone defending this.

I couldnt even sleep last night thinking about what's going to happen to women and girls. 87 girls have already been slaughtered.