If the Taliban gave a fuck, they'd say this to us.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Any fucking thing could happen.

I wasnt expecting this sociopath in office to pull out of Afghanistan at all. Let alone dip out suddenly leaving Americans trapped with brutal terrorists and handing them billions worth of equipment and weaponry.

I've entered a level of disgust I didnt know existed. And I am SO glad I put the Biden shills on ignore because I have no doubt I would lose my shit entirely on anyone defending this.

I couldnt even sleep last night thinking about what's going to happen to women and girls. 87 girls have already been slaughtered.

Dove, darling, relax. Joey Buffoon is on it. Just the other day I heard him telling the Taliban in no certain terms that public executions of young afghan women who refuse to marry sick perverts that look like sewagemajor will not be acceptable without a permit issued by a local municipally with authorization to do so.

And any deviation from this policy could result in the US leadership not saying "Uncle" in the native pashtun tongue as we run for our fucking lives

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Any fucking thing could happen.

I wasnt expecting this sociopath in office to pull out of Afghanistan at all. Let alone dip out suddenly leaving Americans trapped with brutal terrorists and handing them billions worth of equipment and weaponry.

I've entered a level of disgust I didnt know existed. And I am SO glad I put the Biden shills on ignore because I have no doubt I would lose my shit entirely on anyone defending this.

I couldnt even sleep last night thinking about what's going to happen to women and girls. 87 girls have already been slaughtered.

Dove, darling, relax. Joey Buffoon is on it. Just the other day I heard him telling the Taliban in no certain terms that public executions of young afghan women who refuse to marry sick perverts that look like sewagemajor will not be acceptable without a permit issued by a local municipally with authorization to do so.

And any deviation from this policy could result in the US leadership not saying "Uncle" in the native pashtun tongue as we run for our fucking lives

I hope I can laugh at this in a few days. :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way, do you think admin can suck cock in Pashtun?

He was sucking cock on the plane

Screenshot-20210816-214456-Chrome.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are still under a year in and I wanna ask what's left for Biden to shit on but I'm legitimately scared of the universe taking that as a challenge.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We are still under a year in and I wanna ask what's left for Biden to shit on but I'm legitimately scared of the universe taking that as a challenge.

By the way, did GirthZilla ever tell you about her Nephilim nieces, Goliath and Ragnarok? THey're like giants who climb beanstalks n shit and are are taller than me.

Maybe we should send them over to the afghan to kick some ass?

That is, if they are not too busy head budding trees for spare lumber in the forests of Oregon

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

By the way, did GirthZilla ever tell you about her Nephilim nieces, Goliath and Ragnarok? THey're like giants who climb beanstalks n shit and are are taller than me.

That is, if they are not too busy head budding trees for spare lumber in the forests of Oregon

Nah shes not allowed to tell me anything.

You keep me posted on the funny stuff. Like the nephilim neices who are well over 6 feet lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You keep me posted on the funny stuff. Like the nephilim neices who are well over 6 feet lol
Yeah... she thought telling me about these 6ft behemoths who carry Flinstone era clubs on their shoulders would somehow bother me.

I mean, seriously, I know there are a couple of beautiful women who are pretty damn tall but none that come out of a failed gene pool that was pissed in by the God's and is polluted with hippo and hyena sperm of that I can be certain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah... she thought telling me about these 6ft behemoths who carry Flinstone era clubs on their shoulders would somehow bother me.

I mean, seriously, I know there are a couple of beautiful women who are pretty damn tall but none that come out of failed gene pool that was pissed in by the God's and is polluted with hippo and hyena sperm of that I can be certain.

You notice it's a common democrat woman thing to start ripping on height and dick size.

They pretty assume everyone is shallow as they are.....and they are not even aware of their shallowness.

I'm sure you were DEVASTATED and your "manliness" was "wounded". Lulz.

When "intelligent" and "independent" shoot those height and small dick arrows....the patriarchy quiverz!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I mean, seriously, I know there are a couple of beautiful women who are pretty damn tall but none that come out of failed gene pool that was pissed in by the God's and is polluted with hippo and hyena sperm of that I can be certain.

You notice it's a common democrat woman thing to start ripping on height and dick size.

They pretty assume everyone is shallow as they are.....and they are not even aware of their shallowness.

I'm sure you were DEVASTATED and your "manliness" was "wounded". Lulz.

When "intelligent" and "independent" shoot those height and small dick arrows....the patriarchy quiverz!!!
Meanwhile what type of men do they interact with sexually and otherwise? Liberal soyboys. So they are merely base-lining the only thing they are familiar with

Now in Oak's case that's a little different cause she has to satisfy herself with freight trains.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the main worry is that they will blindly mortar the airstrips from the perimeter and then nothing can take off but choppers which they can cut down easy

another 'custers last stand'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha, short people that are intimidated by tall girls. lmfao
#abortionfree

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#abortionfree
Fail

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

#abortionfree

Six feet is a lot more than 26 donuts, but I wonder if there's a national standard for donuts? I ate one this morning from a local bakery and it was a real fattie compared to Dunkin or Casey's

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#abortionfree

Six feet is a lot more than 26 donuts, but I wonder if there's a national standard for donuts? I ate one this morning from a local bakery and it was a real fattie compared to Dunkin or Casey's

Even 26 very fat donuts would fall far short of 6 feet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

#abortionfree

They're not quite six feet, but still tall for women. I don't believe there's a standard donut size.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#abortionfree

did you get any of that donut into your big leaky facehole? No, not your mouth either.