If you’re ripping on someone’s looks…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a logical fallacy. Individual A has to look better than individual B in order to say that individual B is unattractive.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How do you call someone unattractive if you’re not attractive yourself?
you know. I'm torn on this one

wouldn't being the most unattractive cow on the site make Lily an authority on un-attractiveness? As in, she is the subject matter expert here having demonstrated her own ugliness without comparison?

as much as it pains me I'm leaning towards being in agreement with cow here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you-suck-dick-qd0izy.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you call someone unattractive if you’re not attractive yourself?

Its basic insecurity.

My looks and my intelligence are threatening so that's what they try to rush in after.

Rips on their (lack of) looks and intelligence really gets to them.....hence why they find that the way to go in dealing with another woman.

Projection is a constant constant theme with the sumo Twins.

They are slaves to image so they assume others are the same as them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Should this be the thread where I share pictures of myself that I like?

20230103-132044.jpg

Of course I need to censor the best part of the picture due to the unhinged degeneracy that plagues this cyber toilet.

I look better than Oink and Turd even in my bad bloated thumb pics.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If unattractive people can't critique attractive people because they don't have the experience or knowledge to make such judgements, shouldn't the reverse be true as well? From where does an attractive person's authority derive when critiquing someone less attractive?

Not that I have a dog (pun intended) in that fight; I'm neither the handsomest nor the ugliest guy here. Although I have to say my preference is always to punch up, not down.

Punching down is for pussies and psychopaths.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol -- fat lily is the only one who takes time out of her otherwise sad state of a daily life to actually listen to blandscapes verbal diarrhea

Probably even finger bangs herself with a leg of lamb while she's at it.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So sad to see another so-called community member reduced to squatting behind a dumpster fire and defecating endless audio that is, to put it mildly...boring as fuck.

This appears to be standard operating procedure for useless forum automatons, spam lame audio, spam midget and donut photos...or suck cock all day.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So sad to see another so-called community member reduced to squatting behind a dumpster fire and defecating endless audio that is, to put it mildly...boring as fuck.

This appears to be standard operating procedure for useless forum automatons, spam lame audio, spam midget and donut photos...or suck cock all day.
You don't have to suck them all day... Take a few hours off

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flea says "forum cock sucker" and Ignored content immediately surfaces

guess who?