If you’re ripping on someone’s looks…

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Youre just another fat assed Mexican The earth is flooded with that look. Dovey is way prettier. Another way to look at it to know what a Mexican is. A mix of Spanish and short squat Aztec Indians. The women are better looking the farther south you go. Like Venezuela, Columbia, Ecuador, Argentina.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you think someone has to jam something in and out of their mouth over and over to know that would be exhausting?

It's actually much harder and rougher on the jaw to go down on women.
Are you here for a stroke or two of that raging hate boner yer a sportn there ?
Beat it, there are interesting people on (:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think someone has to jam something in and out of their mouth over and over to know that would be exhausting?

It's actually much harder and rougher on the jaw to go down on women.
idk, why don't you ask the forum cock connoisseur Pauncho Stubby?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you here for a stroke or two of that raging hate boner yer a sportn there ?
Beat it, there are interesting people on (:

What it is with you guys and projections? Attacking peoples looks and telling them to leave threads and you think others have a "hate boner"?

Get mad when you realized I've probably pulled more women than you?

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What it is with you guys and protections? Attacking peoples looks and telling them to leave threads and you think others have a "hate boner"?

Get mad when you realized I've probably pulled more women than you?
Lol
I'm joking yeh terd.. Its 2:40 and my heart hasn't shattered yet for the day

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I didn't even get my lunch
Did they slide into a crevice .. wtf

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case you were wondering what Scotty actually said...he threatened to beat up Erica again, he said Erica was a PI peddler and dared Erica to post some of his PI so she could be banned from BF, he said Erica has stinky farts...he told Erica to get back to her own forum... and he dared everyone to post personal photos of themselves.

So yeah...he sounds like a male version of Lily now.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You always seem to have a huge wad of syrupy saliva in your mouth that you continuously slurp during these horrible audios...it's very noticeable and quite disgusting.

Try posting only in comics...you're a total failure with audio.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You always seem to have a huge wad of syrupy saliva in your mouth that you continuously slurp during these horrible audios...it's very noticeable and quite disgusting.

Try posting only in comics...you're a total failure with audio.
You actually listen to his shit?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You actually listen to his shit?

I listen to Gary's audio...when it comes to Scotty's audio files, they are like some encyclopedias salesman who keeps knocking on your door trying to sell you books and no matter how many times you tell him to fuck off, he just keeps coming back even though he knows you have no interest in buying some damn encyclopedias.